I Want to Believe (New: Shiny Defog Mantine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, got it. I updated my post so the info's in one place. If you don't mind, could you nickname Togekiss Sunny? I don't know that I'll have Goomy tonight in any case.

jolly pichu / lightningrod (luxury ball)
bold chansey (love/safari ball) s-toss, aromatherapy

I saw your post in the SQSR thread, and I can breed these two for you. However, I need a few days because I don't have the poke balls you requested (I can catch chansey and pichu in the safari zone/friend safari respectively given some time). If you don't mind waiting a little, could I get

porygon (dive ball)
Timid
Trace
31/ x/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31

with the gen 5 tutor move trick?

Also is it nicknameable? I'd love a nonnicknamed and nicknamed copy if that's not too much trouble :3

Please let me know what you think! :)

jolly pichu / lightningrod (luxury ball)
bold chansey (love/safari ball) s-toss, aromatherapy

I saw your post in the SQSR thread, and I can breed these two for you. However, I need a few days because I don't have the poke balls you requested (I can catch chansey and pichu in the safari zone/friend safari respectively given some time). If you don't mind waiting a little, could I get

porygon (dive ball)
Timid
Trace
31/ x/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31

with the gen 5 tutor move trick?

Also is it nicknameable? I'd love a nonnicknamed and nicknamed copy if that's not too much trouble :3

Please let me know what you think! :)
Just give me a day to have it ready. Make sure your breedables are female and 5 ivs. Any name requests?

Just give me a day to have it ready. Make sure your breedables are female and 5 ivs. Any name requests?
Yeah that sounds great! Could I get one copy nicknamed "Sibyl" and one unnicknamed copy? I'll pm you when I'm done (will most likely be in 2-3 days if that's okay) :D

Hey ooh_shiny; any interest in a Moon Blast Timid 31/24/29/31/31/31 Shiny Jirachi? Let me know; I'd like the Timid Shiny Rotom for it please.

Sure, I don't mind one. I like the shiny munchlax too.
Which shiny munchlax? I have Relaxed, Sassy and Adamant; you could get all three easy if you wanted.

EDIT: If you notice, there's a little shrine to you in my wants list, so anything you need, just let me know; I want 5 or more of your monsters still.

Last edited:
Hi man, we have a pending trade to finish^^

Also CMT for

Bulbasaur
(K)

Nicknamed: Lotus
Bold
Chlorophyll
HP Fire
30/ x/ 31/ 30/ 31/ 30
Moves:
Giga Drain

I like adamant to use with assault vest.
Cool, can I get Timid Shiny Premier Ball Rotom, and Event Entei, with Iron Head > Stone edge? I can trade when ready. Wouldn't mind a clone of each back, but I have extras if you're busy.

Last edited:
Give me a day to transfer.
Post on my thread when you're ready to trade. Also, could you put Icy Wind on your Suicune before you trade it to $teele? I plan to trade for that; hope that's okay since you didn't need anything else. ^_^

EDIT: I'm more than happy to give you credits, if you prefer to trade them to me yourself. ;)

Last edited:
Hey there. I have a freshly hatched competitive 5iv female Adamant Rattled Shiny Magikarp in a Repeat Ball. Would you be willing to trade your Carvanha for it?

CMT for Suicune w/Icy Wind, Moltres (both Timid HP Grass) and Ralts, w/Trick, Icy Wind, Helping Hand and Hyper Voice. I've been updating... :P

CMT for Suicune w/Icy Wind, Moltres (both Timid HP Grass) and Ralts, w/Trick, Icy Wind, Helping Hand and Hyper Voice. I've been updating... :P
The ralts only comes with hyper voice. I don't own bw2 to retutor that move. You can either go ralts with hyper voice or one with those other moves.

Hi ! In answer to your CMT I like this one :

Snorunt ♀

Timid
Moody
31/ 12/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Spikes | Hex | Disable | Switcheroo

EDIT: Changed my mind, may I have this one please ? As long as it has Defog, Roost and Fire Blast of course ;) I assume it is Fully-Redis right ?

Moltres

Timid
Pressure
HP Grass
31/ x/ 31/ 30/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Defog | Fire Blast | Roost

And if you would be able to breed me a Female spitback of your Dive Ball Nidoran with Hustle it would be cool :) CMT for one if possible.

EDIT: Btw, would you be able to do a clone trade ? It will avoid me to find a cloner :(

Last edited:
Hi ! In answer to your CMT I like this one :

Snorunt ♀

Timid
Moody
31/ 12/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Spikes | Hex | Disable | Switcheroo

EDIT: Changed my mind, may I have this one please ? As long as it has Defog, Roost and Fire Blast of course ;) I assume it is Fully-Redis right ?

Moltres

Timid
Pressure
HP Grass
31/ x/ 31/ 30/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Defog | Fire Blast | Roost

And if you would be able to breed me a Female spitback of your Dive Ball Nidoran with Hustle it would be cool :) CMT for one if possible.

EDIT: Btw, would you be able to do a clone trade ? It will avoid me to find a cloner :(
I'll clone your mons. You can have the nidoran for free, I have some extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)