I Want to Believe (New: Shiny Defog Mantine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I didn't see that. Unfortunately I dont have time to RNG anymore. I will work on the Magnemite and let you know when I'm done.
That's fine, I understand. I can't even make time to trade at all during the school year. My studies are very intense.

Hey dude, interested in your SUM2013 Palkia - I have a shiny 31/X/29/31/31/31 Timid Jorachi amongst many others if interested?

Thanks for your time either way :)

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Well I wasn't in Japan, which is the only place to get a shiny Jirachi iirc.

I'm not here to mini mod, or to clog ooh_shinys thread, but this is within Smogon rules for what counts as legal trade tender.

Either way that's a moot point as this entire deal is at ooh_shinys discretion, and I will respect his decision either way.
What are you talking about? I quoted oooh shiny because he was gone for a while, and we still have to complete our trade lol

What are you talking about? I quoted oooh shiny because he was gone for a while, and we still have to complete our trade lol
sorry about that, I get a bit busy with work. I saw that it was my shiny shellder for your hp ground volc. I'll have shellder ready for you. Just let me know what time you are available. My timezone is PDT (gmt -7). I'm available around noon or after 8 pm most days.

It was injected and soft reset. I can prove I have the Wondercard, but it wasn't redeemed at an event. Your call obviously.
Sorry, I am not really interested in injected wondercards. I will accept a couple breeding projects for my Palkia if you're interested?

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
sorry about that, I get a bit busy with work. I saw that it was my shiny shellder for your hp ground volc. I'll have shellder ready for you. Just let me know what time you are available. My timezone is PDT (gmt -7). I'm available around noon or after 8 pm most days.

Sorry, I am not really interested in injected wondercards. I will accept a couple breeding projects for my Palkia if you're interested?

My timezone is GMT +3, available from 10 am my team to 9 pm here ;)
Just PM me when you want it.

It's ok I understand

I may accept, but I'm in the middle of a project for Cretacerus right now. I may be more willing to commit to it once I've finished that. Can you let me know the details?

It's ok I understand

I may accept, but I'm in the middle of a project for Cretacerus right now. I may be more willing to commit to it once I've finished that. Can you let me know the details?
These two mons really. The first can be dexnav'd for its HA.

Clamperl-female
Dusk Ball
Naughty
Rattled (HA)
EM- Refresh, Aqua Ring

Snover-female
Premier Ball
Hasty
Snow Warning
EM- Leech Seed, Bullet Seed, Avalanche

Clamperl-female
Dusk Ball
Naughty
Rattled (HA)
EM- Refresh, Aqua Ring

Snover-female
Premier Ball
Hasty
Snow Warning
Leave it with me and I'll see where I'm at once I'm done with the current project :)

Clamperl-female
Dusk Ball
Naughty
Rattled (HA)
EM- Refresh, Aqua Ring

Snover-female
Premier Ball
Hasty
Snow Warning
Sorry for the double posting but thought you meant get like to know - I finished the project for Cretacerus last night so I'm much more inclined to take on the Clamperl and Snover that you want.

Since this is an egg move breeding project, what is your minimum number of flawless IVs for the final products?

Also, I've never used Dexnav for catching HA parents, so perhaps you can advise me on that?

Sorry for the double posting but thought you meant get like to know - I finished the project for Cretacerus last night so I'm much more inclined to take on the Clamperl and Snover that you want.

Since this is an egg move breeding project, what is your minimum number of flawless IVs for the final products?

Also, I've never used Dexnav for catching HA parents, so perhaps you can advise me on that?
I'll take a minimum of 5 ivs for both. The dexnav works by pushing "search" on the pokemon you want. Encounter the mon, knock it out and repeat until you encounter one with a hidden ability. Hidden abilities are viewed on the dexnav with an exclamation point. Don't worry about chains or anything.

I'll take a minimum of 5 ivs for both. The dexnav works by pushing "search" on the pokemon you want. Encounter the mon, knock it out and repeat until you encounter one with a hidden ability. Hidden abilities are viewed on the dexnav with an exclamation point. Don't worry about chains or anything.
Not to mess you around, but i think i'm going to give this one a miss.

The only reason I was interested in your Palkia is because its in a cherish ball, and thats a pretty poor reason given that the one i have is perfectly fine.

Sorry again, but I look forward to trading in future :)

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Interested in Quiet Shiny Heavy Ball Camerupt (0 speed ivs HP ice)
Competitive Bold Shiny Dream Ball feebas/Milotic
Shiny DBHA Froslass/Snorunt
Shiny Event Modest Dialga
Shiny Event Timid Palkia

CMT for offers :3

Not to mess you around, but i think i'm going to give this one a miss.

The only reason I was interested in your Palkia is because its in a cherish ball, and thats a pretty poor reason given that the one i have is perfectly fine.

Sorry again, but I look forward to trading in future :)
yeah, that's understandable if you already had a timid shiny palkia. Gl with your trades dude!

Excuse me, do you still have that event jolly Victini? If so, I'd like to trade for it.
I still have my jolly Movie14 Victini, do you have a trade thread or list you can PM me?

Interested in Quiet Shiny Heavy Ball Camerupt (0 speed ivs HP ice)
Competitive Bold Shiny Dream Ball feebas/Milotic
Shiny DBHA Froslass/Snorunt
Shiny Event Modest Dialga
Shiny Event Timid Palkia

CMT for offers :3
Sorry, I didn't see anything. I'm kind of looking for breedables and rare ball mons at the moment.

yeah, that's understandable if you already had a timid shiny palkia. Gl with your trades dude!

I still have my jolly Movie14 Victini, do you have a trade thread or list you can PM me?

Sorry, I didn't see anything. I'm kind of looking for breedables and rare ball mons at the moment.
I will be soon. I know this probably is against the rules or something, but could you hold it for me until I get the thread running? I'll get it running by Tuesday, Thursday at the latest.

This is a long shot, but does anybody have a shiny male pidove with morning sun they would be willing to rename and trade?

Updated the thread a bit. Will add a banner for gen7 in the future. Added this

Modest
Psychic Surge
Hidden Power Fire
31/ odd/ 31/ HT/ 31/ HT​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)