1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

I use this thread for personal reference and updates! (DO NOT POST) (Reformatting)

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Max. Optimizer, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Max. Optimizer

Max. Optimizer free to be the greatest
    is a Community Contributor

[​IMG]
    First things first, I would like to give a big shout out to the lovely Jackii for drawing the amazing trade thread banner above for me upon request.
    She is a talented young artist and you should definitely check out her other stunning artworks featured in her Smogon art thread and on her DeviantArt profile.​

Introduction:
    Best greetings! I am Maximum Optimizer and in this thread I welcome the opportunity to exhibit my multifarious Pokémon collection.
    In hindsight I think that the healthy balance between both old and new Pokémon is my collection's main competency par excellence.
    My collection ranges from old Gen 3 and Gen 4 Pokémon to flawless Gen 6 and Gen 7 Pokémon.
    Unfortunately for you I am a notoriously picky person and I am currently not looking for anything in particular.
    I am mainly interested in old Smogon Redistributables, Facebook Giveaway Redistributables and rare RNGs.
    I am to a greater or lesser extent only interested in Pokémon that I cannot get myself.

Please ensure that you thoroughly read through the rules and that you comply with them before you post in this thread.

Rules and various information:
    • This is my thread. Whatever I say goes. I understand that this is a broad statement and it is intended to be.
    • Disregard the following rules at your own peril. Please just do me a favor and read the rules, okay? Okay.
    • Please only post in this thread if you have an own trade thread or if you had an active trade thread in the past.
    • Rest assured that this is nothing personal. It is just that I always prefer knowing what I am getting myself into.
    • I reserve the right to make an exception to the previous rule under certain circumstances at my personal discretion.
    • In case you need something from my collection for a (genuine) competition, please do not hesitate to ask me for it.
    • Further, though it should go without saying, you should not even bother offering me hacked or manipulated Pokémon.
    • Please ensure that you check the general Wi-Fi Forum Rules, the Wi-Fi Blacklist and the Pokémon Showdown Blacklist.
    • Please consult the Tips for Simple Hack Checks thread if you are concerned about the legitimacy of your Pokémon.
    • Please consult the List of Hacked Events in Generation 6 and 7 if you doubt the legitimacy of your Event Pokémon.
    • Please consult TheMantyke's Gen 7 Pokéball Legality Guide if you doubt the legitimacy of your Gen 7 Breedables.
    • Please do not post simple questions or requests here, the Simple Questions/Request thread exists for a reason.
    • Please employ the conventions of standard written English. If you post in this thread, your posts must be readable.
    • Insults, trolling and condescension are included under the umbrella of "disrespect" and are strongly prohibited.
    • I am a busy university student with many real life obligations to fulfil. Do not waste my time, nor try to rush me.
    • If you post in this thread, we discuss the trade here. If I post in your thread, we discuss the trade there.
    • If you post in this thread, please ensure that you include a link to your thread in your message or your signature.
    • Please do not double post. Please edit your previous post in case you forgot to mention or specify something.
    • Every single Pokémon that you are going to find in my trade thread is fully redistributable unless stated otherwise.
    • I would also like to specify that every single Pokémon that you will receive from me will be a clone.
    • Cloning is allowed since it does not alter the data. Furthermore it keeps the economy going and incentivizes trades.
    • If you do not like cloned Pokémon because of personal reasons, then please refrain from posting in this thread.
    • I was allowed to use this trade thread format and Pokémon format by the original creators _Dragon and Drakero.
    • Every single Pokémon sprite used in this thread belongs to _Dragon's and Drakero's drakedragoncollection.
    • Please include this symbol ([​IMG]) in your message to prove that you have read the rules, or I will ignore your message.
    • I appreciate constructive feedback. I would however prefer if you would message me your suggestions directly.

Current projects:
    • [​IMG] Replacing old Breedables;
    • [​IMG] Gen 7 TSV Breeding;
    • [​IMG] Collecting old Smogon Redistributables;
    • [​IMG] Collecting Facebook Giveaway Redistributables;
    • [​IMG] Collecting DBHA Breedables;
    • [​IMG] Donating Pokémon
      • [​IMG] to another user's Giveaway;
      • [​IMG] to the Facebook Giveaway;
    • [​IMG] Distributing Pokémon
      • [​IMG] for another user's Giveaway;
      • [​IMG] for the Facebook Giveaway;
    • [​IMG] Hosting own Giveaways;

Currently working on... (open)

{#235 - Nelson Tangelas's VinceVanDogh}
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/6/31/27/31/31 - Timid\Moody () - Alex\11279 ‹[​IMG]
    Ev'd: Dark Void, Entrainment, Sheer Cold, Spiky Shield
    [4 HP / 2 Atk / 252 Def / 252 Spe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Notes and information (open)

This is Nelson Tangela's shiny Smeargle.
    When I received this Smeargle it already had 5 ribbons and I decided to make a Hoenn and Alola Ribbon Master.

Special thanks:
    • Shout out to <Totes> for being a good friend. He is a very friendly and knowledgeable person that constantly supports me.
    • Shout out to .com for being a reliable and knowledgeable person and for always significantly helping me out.
    • Shout out to my Italian brothers _Dragon and Drakero for always encouraging me. I respect these guys and their collection a lot.
    • Shout out to Buckert for being a great mentor and for having significantly helped me getting started in Smogon's Wi-Fi section.
    • Shout out to fischgrat for being a good friend. It is always a pleasure chatting with him on Pokémon Showdown!.
    • Shout out to Gabe for being a good friend. I hope that he will come back from his current hiatus very soon.
    • Shout out to Jackii for drawing my trade thread banner upon request. She is an incredibly talented and lovely young artist.
    • Shout out to LegoFigure11 for being a good friend. He always provides me with valuable advice whenever I feel insecure.
    • Shout out to Miria for being a kind sweetheart and for having helped me out with a plethora of old Smogon Redistributables.
    • Shout out to PsIana for being a friendly and a helpful person. He is both a generous user and a passionate collector.
    • Shout out to shiny finder for being a very friendly, generous, knowledgeable and reliable person, always ready to help.
    • Shout out to TheMantyke for being a kind and knowledgeable person that always provides me with advice whenever I feel insecure.
    • I would like to welcome the opportunity to thank all of the people that constantly support and inspire me. You people know who you are.

Pokémon format
    Code:
    [SIZE=3][B](#Dex No. - Pokémon Name[/B] [gender] [shiny][B])[/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][pentagon][sprite][pokeball]
    [B]OT:[/B] Trainer | [B]ID:[/B] 00000 | Location (Region)
    Nature | Ability | TSV or RNG Method
    [B]IVs:[/B] HP | Atk | Def | SpAtk | SpDef | Speed ([B]HP Type[/B])
    [B]Ut:[/B] Move1, Move2, Move3, Move4
    [B]Ev'd:[/B] Move1, Move2, Move3, Move4
    {EVs Spread}
    _________________________________________[/SIZE]

Genderless = Ø
    Male = [COLOR=#0000ff]♂[/COLOR]
    Female = [COLOR=#ff00ff]♀[/COLOR]
    Shiny = [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]★[/COLOR]
    IV(30) = [U][B]30[/B][/U]
    IV(31) = [COLOR=#ff0000][B]31[/B][/COLOR]

Trade thread index

Savegames, Trainer IDs and References
    Trophies & rare Pokémon
    Facebook Giveaway Redistributables
    Old Smogon Redistributables
    Kanto | Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | Kalos | Alola
    Breeding Section & Dittos

DBHA Collection
    Kanto | Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | Kalos | Alola
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017 at 2:28 PM
    Fischgrat, TMan87, Dlanyer and 10 others like this.
  2. Max. Optimizer

General references:

Friend Code:
    • FC: 4184-4501-1378 (Black New 3DS XL)
    Tools:
    • KeySAVᵉ 1.4.0 + JKSV Save Manager
    • Pokémon Bank Ver. 1.3 + Poké Transporter Ver. 1.2
    • PKHeX 17.05.30
    • Powersaves 3DS v1.51
    Cheats used:
    • 7th Gen: Apricorn Balls and Beast Ball injection

Cloning methods:
    • 6th/7th Gen: Pokémon Bank Ver. 1.3 + savegame restoration
    • 6th/7th Gen: Powersaves 3DS v1.51 codes
    • 6th/7th Gen: KeySAVᵉ 1.4.0 + JKSV Save Manager + PKHeX 17.05.30
    Transfer methods:
    • 5th Gen to 6th Gen: Pokémon Bank Ver. 1.3 + Poké Transporter Ver. 1.2
    • 6th Gen to 7th Gen: Pokémon Bank Ver. 1.3

Savegames list:
    Gen 6 Savegames (open)

• {αS} {OT: Christophe} {ID: 07005} {TSV: 3903} {Cartridge} {Reddit}

Gen 7 Savegames (open)

• {M} {OT: Christophe} {ID: 950498} {TSV: 1092} {Cartridge} {Reddit}
    • {S} {OT: Christophe} {ID: 473314} {TSV: 0072} {Cartridge} {Reddit}

SV hatchers list:

Just press Ctrl+F to find the TSV of a bred Pokémon in order to know how it was obtained and other details.
    Gen 6 (XY and ΩRαS) (open)

• Gastly Timid Levitate : Bred by me, hatched by /u/EQWashu. [3088/KeySAVᵉ]
    • Rhyhorn Adamant Lightning Rod : Bred by me, hatched by /u/qweligator. [3699/KeySAVᵉ]
    • Scyther Impish Technician : Bred by me, hatched by /u/galacticcyrus. [0088/KeySAVᵉ]
    • Heracross Adamant Guts : Bred by me, hatched by /u/Brtgmz01. [0972/KeySAVᵉ]
    • Carvanha Adamant Speed Boost : Bred by me, hatched by /u/Nanashi_x3. [0385/KeySAVᵉ]
    • Pawniard Adamant Inner Focus : Bred by me, hatched by /u/Robster1908. [2268/KeySAVᵉ]
    • Pancham Adamant Scrappy : Bred by me, hatched by LegoFigure11. [3224/KeySAVᵉ]

Gen 7 (SuMo) (open)

• Jangmo-o Adamant Bulletproof : Bred by me, hatched by /u/DaddyOwain. [4012/KeySAVᵉ]
    • Cleffa Bold Magic Guard : Bred by me, hatched by /u/derwinning. [3893/KeySAVᵉ]
    • Petilil Modest Chlorophyll : Bred by me, hatched by /u/lisushka. [0737/KeySAVᵉ]
    • Mawile Adamant Hyper Cutter : Bred by me, hatched by /u/tjturn7. [2670/KeySAVᵉ]

Completed trades:
    • <Totes>: Geodude-A, Cubone, Chikorita, Totodile, Heracross, Volbeat, Illumise, Feebas, Snorunt, Beldum, Snivy, Tepig and Morelull for Magikarp and Genesect.
    • <Totes>: Type: Null for Type: Null.
    • <Totes>: Toxapex for Type: Null.
    • Buckert: Munna, Pidove, Alomomola and Bouffalant for Keldeo.
    • Buckert: Purrloin and Heatmor for Heatran.
    • Christian: Lucario, Greninja, Diggersby and Pancham for Raikou, Entei, Suicune and ooh_shiny's Victini.
    • Christian: received wyrx's Ninetales and Tapu Koko for free.
    • Cirederf49: Charizard and Lucario for Kaphotic's Thundurus and Jirachi.
    • Cretacerus: received Shieldon for free.
    • Diabolico: Pawniard, Heatmor and Durant for zerohorus' Ho-Oh, zerohorus' Metagross and zerhorus' Latios.
    • Diabolico: Mattapod's Celesteela for Bond697's Blaziken.
    • Diabolico: received my Cubchoo for free.
    • dr00: Heracross for Expert Evan's Blissey.
    • dr00: Lucario for Pokéguy's Suicune.
    • Eppie: received Nelson Tangela's Hoopa for free.
    • flargandanddingle: Cranidos for Rampardos.
    • Gabe: Gastly, Rhyhorn, Torkoal, Bouffalant and Cloning Service for 2 Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle and Stunky.
    • Gabe: Scizor and Pancham for Celebi.
    • LegoFigure11: received Christian's Raikou for free.
    • LegoFigure11: Bulbasaur, Abra, Marill, Larvitar, Mawile, Trapinch and Snivy for Gastly, Lapras, Mudkip, Turtwig, Shellos and Rotom.
    • locoghoul: Kaphotic's Thundurus for DEZTROYA's Tangrowth.
    • Luck O' the Irish: received Karrablast for free.
    • Mercury: received wyrx's Ninetales for free.
    • Mikroturbulence: received Bluemew.'s Primarina for free.
    • Mikroturbulence: received LegoFigure11's Salandit for free.
    • Miria: Charmander and Sneasel for Bozo's Gyarados and Kazo's Mismagius.
    • Miria: 2 Charmander for DarkChaos (HCZ)'s Darkrai and DarkChaos (HCZ)'s Shaymin.
    • Miria: Marill, Delibird, Taillow, Meditite and Swablu for Negator's Zapdos and Negator's Latios.
    • Miria: 2 Eevee for DEZTROYA's Wigglytuff and themarcster's Mudkip.
    • Miria: Cirederf49's Jirachi, Snivy and Cloning Service for Negator's Moltres and DEZTROYA's Mantine.
    • Miria: Eevee and Qwilfish for Pokerama's Venusaur and Miltonic's Snorlax.
    • Miria: Heracross and Cloning Service for Negator's Articuno.
    • Miria: Kabuto and Aerodactyl for Syberia's Milotic and Newts' Sceptile.
    • Miria: PsIana's Snivy, Psiana's Salandit, Rockruff, Mudbray, Dewpider for Mastadi's Girafarig, Dokidoki's Latias, Dokidoki's Latios and Bearsfan92's Heatran.
    • Miria: received Corrin's Decidueye, LegoFigure11's Toxapex, Xen's Mimikyu, PsIana's Ludicolo for free.
    • ooh_shiny: received LegoFigure11's Morelull and LegoFigure11's Minior for free.
    • ooh_shiny: received Lillipup for free.
    • SegFault_92: received Rotom for free.
    • Skymin_Flower: Lucario, Munna and Landorus for Mew.
    • zapzap29: Rhyhorn and Heracross for Zapdos.
    Trade count so far: #41

Wide Latin letters

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz ,.!():; [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Pokéballs

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017 at 8:27 AM
    Buckert likes this.
  3. Max. Optimizer

Trophies & rare Pokémon

Here you will find rare Pokémon that have extra meaning and value. These Pokémon will not be traded away easily and some of them will not even be traded at all.

[​IMG]

{#130 - Bozo's TRUTH}
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31 - Adamant\Intimidate () - BOZO\27076
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Earthquake, Bounce
    [156 HP / 104 Atk / 100 Def / 150 Spe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This is Bozo's shiny Gyarados, TRUTH, who was hatched in the days before the RNG was cracked. If you receive her in a trade, you may trade her to other people under the conditions that:
    1) Her nickname TRUTH is unaltered - this pokemon is TRUTH - if you want a flawless shiny Gyarados without a nickname, you will need to get it from somewhere else; and
    2) this whole description is copied into your thread (if you are offering it there). If you receive her in a trade, please post in Bozo's thread to say you have her (even if you don't plan on trading her to anyone).
    Watch her hatch!

I received this Pokémon from Miria.

{#151 - Buckert's ミュウ} - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/28/31/31/31/31 - Timid\Synchronize (Ø) - W o o t y\06467
    Ev'd: Taunt, Rock Polish, Swords Dance, Baton Pass
    [252 HP / 6 SpD / 252 Spe]

I received this Pokémon from Buckert.

{#151 - Skymin_Flower's ミュウ} - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31 - Jolly\Synchronize (Ø) - Sugar\43728
    Ut: Soft-Boiled, Defog, Sucker Punch, Seismic Toss

I received this Pokémon from Skymin_Flower.

{#245 - Pokéguy's Suicune} - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 30/1/24/28/30/26 - Bold\Pressure (Ø) - Master\31026
    Ev'd: Calm Mind, Rest, Ice Beam, Surf
    [252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Spe]

This is the piece of Pokéguy's soul that he traded to Smogon at the start of his journey. The rest is history.
    I received this Pokémon from dr00 with the exceptional permission of the original trainer Pokéguy.

{#251 - Gabe's Celebi} - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/10/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire) - Bold\Natural Cure (Ø) - GF\03016 ‹[​IMG]
    Ut: Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard
    [​IMG]

This is Gabe's favorite Soft-Reset.
    It comes from a legit Wondercard.
    I received this Pokémon from Gabe in exchange for 2 shiny breeding projects.

{#386 - Buckert's Deoxys} - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/14/31/31/31/31 - Timid\Pressure (Ø) - Wouter\18673
    Ev'd: Taunt, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Knock Off
    [252 HP / 6 Def / 252 Spe]

I received this Pokémon from Buckert.

{#772 - <Totes>' Type: Null} - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/12/31/27/31/31 - Bold\Battle Armor (Ø) - Ben\013038 ‹[​IMG]
    Ut: Crush Claw, Scary Face, X-Scissor, Take Down

IVs: 31/21/31/31/31/31 - Calm\Battle Armor (Ø) - Ben\013038 ‹[​IMG]
    Ut: Crush Claw, Scary Face, X-Scissor, Take Down​

I obtained these Pokémon from <Totes>.

{#772 - PsIana's Type: Null} - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/31/30/31/30/31 - Jolly\Battle Armor (Ø) - Phil\444323 ‹[​IMG]
    Ut: Crush Claw, Scary Face, X-Scissor, Take Down​

I obtained this Pokémon from PsIana.

{#773 - Silvally}
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: HT/31/HT/HT/31/31 - Adamant\RKS System (Ø) - Christophe\473314 ‹[​IMG]
    Ev'd: Explosion, Double-Edge, Parting Shot, Crunch
    [252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I obtained this Pokémon on the 26th of February 2017 as a shiny Type: Null from Gladion at the Æther Paradise after soft-resetting for exactly one week.
    If you wish to see proof in the form of screenshots, please visit my photobucket album. Shout outs to LegoFigure11 for taking the screenshots for me.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017 at 5:05 AM
    Buckert likes this.
  4. Max. Optimizer

Facebook Giveaway Redistributables

Here you will find Smogon's free redistributable Facebook Giveaway Pokémon. VM/PM me if you want to request one or more of them. Please do not post here!

Sondero's (#006 - Charizard )
    Received from Sondero - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ェゴフィグレ | ID: 25122 | Coumarine City (Kalos)
    Timid | Blaze | TSV: 3430
    IVs: 31 | 26 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Fire Blast, Solar Beam, Focus Blast, Roost
    {6 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

LegoFigure11's (#015 - Beedrill )
    Received from LegoFigure11 - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 63740 | Battle Resort (Hoenn)
    Jolly | Swarm | Masuda Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Poison Jab, Drill Run, U-turn, Knock Off
    {252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe}

Sondero's (#018 - Pidgeot )
    Received from Sondero - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Andre | ID: 16231 | Route 7 (Kalos)
    Timid | Big Pecks (H) | TSV: 2974
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | HT | HT | 31 (HP Ground)
    Ev'd: Hurricane, Heat Wave, U-turn, Roost

Sondero's (#038 - Ninetales-A )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: vee4Phoenix | ID: 076087 | Route 6 (Alola)
    Timid | Snow Warning (H) | TSV: 0397
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | HT | 31 | HT (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Aurora Veil, Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Hidden Power
    {252 SpA / 6 SpD / 252 Spe}

Dratias' (#127 - Pinsir )
    Received from Kanon90 - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Dratias ♥ | ID: 284981 | Æther Paradise (Alola)
    Jolly | Hyper Cutter | Masuda Method
    Ev'd: Close Combat, Return, Quick Attack, Swords Dance
    {252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

vzxt's (#150 - Mewtwo Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: SmogonU | ID: 10655 | Unknown Dungeon (Kalos)
    Timid | Pressure | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 15 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Psystrike, Focus Blast, Ice Beam, Fire Blast
    {4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

Xen's (#226 - Mantine )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joe | ID: 00379 | Johto
    Calm | Water Absorb | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Roost, Haze, Defog, Scald
    {252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD}

Buckert's (#243 - Raikou Ø )
    Received from fischgrat - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 40042 | Johto
    Timid | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 22 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Hidden Power, Shadow Ball

das_eisenherz's (#308 - Medicham )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joki | ID: 700706 | Mount Lanakila (Alola)
    Jolly | Pure Power | TSV: 1026
    Ev'd: Fake Out, High Jump Kick, Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch

Thomaz's (#334 - Altaria )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Thomas | ID: 60380 | Hoenn
    Impish | Natural Cure | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 21 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Pursuit, Haze, Double-Edge, Body Slam
    {245 HP / 4 Atk / 141 Def / 100 SpD / 20 Spe}

cannibal's (#380 - Latias )
    Received from fischgrat - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kirk | ID: 01916 | Johto
    Timid | Levitate | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 6 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Defog, Draco Meteor, Psyshock, Healing Wish
    {72 HP / 186 SpA / 252 Spe}

Albus' (#381 - Latios )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Katt♥ | ID: 26391 | Johto
    Ev'd: Draco Meteor, Hidden Power, Defog, Recover
    {34 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe}

LegoFigure11's (#487 - Giratina Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Lottie | ID: 62147 | Sinnoh
    Adamant | Levitate | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 23 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Defog, Shadow Sneak, Dragon Tail, Shadow Force
    {248 Atk / 248 Def / 12 Spe}

das_eisenherz's (#637 - Volcarona )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joki | ID: 53374 | Battle Resort (Hoenn)
    Timid | Flame Body | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | HT | HT | 31 (HP Ground)
    Ev'd: Quiver Dance, Fire Blast, Giga Drain, Hidden Power
    {252 Atk / 6 SpD / 252 Spe}

Mattapod's (#660 - Diggersby )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Xen | ID: 47402 | Santalune City (Kalos)
    Adamant | Huge Power (H) | TSV: 3445
    Ev'd: Knock Off, Fire Punch, Quick Attack, Earthquake
    {252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe}

Sondero's (#718 - Zygarde Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: D. Cage | ID: 09317 | Terminus Cave (Kalos)
    Impish | Power Construct | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: HT | HT | HT | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Thousand Arrows, Dragon Tail, Rest, Sleep Talk
    {252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD}

Corrin's (#724 - Decidueye )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Jayvee | ID: 838086 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Jolly | Overgrow | TSV: 1524
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 20 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Spirit Shackle, Sucker Punch, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance

Sondero's (#730 - Primarina )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sondre | ID: 982899 | Hano Beach (Alola)
    Modest | Torrent | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | HT | 31 | HT (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Hydro Pump, Moonblast, Psychic, Hidden Power
    {174 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe}

LegoFigure11's (#748 - Toxapex )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 415216 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Bold | Regenerator (H) | Standard Breeding
    Ev'd: Scald, Toxic Spikes, Haze, Recover
    {252 HP / 172 Def / 86 SpD}

Xen's (#778 - Mimikyu )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joe | ID: 957251 | Thrifty Megamart (Alola)
    Jolly | Disguise | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Swords Dance, Shadow Claw, Play Rough, Shadow Sneak
    {6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe}

tennisace's (#785 - Tapu Koko Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Luna | ID: 112577 | Ruins of Conflict (Alola)
    Timid | Electric Surge | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: HT | 0 | HT | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Volt Switch, Dazzling Gleam

Mattapod's (#786 - Tapu Lele Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Mattapod | ID: 953478 | Ruins of Life (Alola)
    Timid | Psychic Surge | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 12 | 31 | HT | 31 | HT (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Psychic, Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power
    {252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

das_eisenherz's (#787 - Tapu Bulu Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joki | ID: 700706 | Ruins of Abundance (Alola)
    Adamant | Grassy Surge | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | HT | 31 | HT (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Wood Hammer, Horn Leech, Stone Edge, Superpower

Corrin's (#788 - Tapu Fini Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Jayvee | ID: 838086 | Ruins of Hope (Alola)
    Bold | Misty Terrain | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 2 | 31 | HT | 31 | HT (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Calm Mind, Scald, Moonblast, Hidden Power
    {248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe}

LegoFigure11's (#792 - Lunala Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 551468 | Altar of the Moone (Alola)
    Timid | Shadow Shield | Soft Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 0 | HT | 31 | HT | 31 (HP Ghost)
    Ev'd: Moongeist Beam, Moonblast, Psychic, Calm Mind
    {4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

Mattapod's (#797 - Celesteela Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Mattapod | ID: 953478 | Haina Desert (Alola)
    Careful | Beast Boost | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: HT | 31 | 31 | HT | HT | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Heavy Slam, Protect, Substitute, Leech Seed
    {252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpD}

Xen's (#798 - Kartana Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joe | ID: 539699 | Malie Garden (Alola)
    Jolly | Beast Boost | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | HT | HT | HT (HP Ground)
    Ev'd: Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, Smart Strike, Sacred Sword
    {6 HP / 252 Def / 252 Spe}
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017 at 5:08 AM
  5. Max. Optimizer

Old Smogon Redistributables

Here you will find old Smogon redistributables. Some of them are clearly outdated by today's standards, but they have nostalgic value.

klock's (#006 - Pyro )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Mingoo | ID: 46964 | Sinnoh
    Timid | Blaze | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 14 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Hidden Power, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast

DEZTROYA's (#040 - PowderPuff )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: REX | ID: 53851 | Sinnoh
    Impish | Cute Charm | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 15 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Light Screen, Toxic, Wish, Body Slam
    {32 HP / 226 Def / 252 SpD}

Expert Evan's (#105 - Marcus )
    Received from TheMantyke
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Anakin | ID: 31964 | Hoenn
    Jolly | Rock Head | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 26 | 31 | 31 | 27 | 9 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Swords Dance, Fire Punch, Rock Slide, Earthquake

Miltonic's (#143 - Lil'Bear )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ERICK | ID: 41754 | Hoenn
    Sassy | Thick Fat | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 26 | 31 | 9 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Counter, Self-Destruct, Fire Punch, Curse
    {168 HP / 120 Def / 222 SpD}

Negator's (#144 - Articuno Ø)
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Negator | ID: 48059 | Kanto
    Modest | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 30 | 27 | 26 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Roost, Agility, Hidden Power, Ice Beam
    {148 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpA / 104 Spe}

Negator's (#145 - Zapdos Ø)
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31 | 8 | 30 | 31 | 27 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Thunderbolt, Heat Wave, Hidden Power, U-turn

Negator's (#146 - Moltres Ø)
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 30 | 28 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Fighting)
    Ev'd: Roost, Agility, Hidden Power, Fire Blast
    {60 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpA / 192 Spe}

DEZTROYA's (#226 - SKY FISH )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Water Absorb | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Flying)
    Ev'd: Toxic, Substitute, Aqua Ring, Protect

DEZTROYA's (#227 - StarScream )
    Received from Varment
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Impish | Keen Eye | RNG Method
    IVs: 29 | 31 | 31 | 9 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Roost
    {252 HP / 64 Atk / 176 Def / 16 Spe}

Expert Evan's (#242 - Blissey )
    Received from dr00
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Brendan | ID: 44174 | Hoenn
    Bold | Natural Cure | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 4 | 31 | 24 | 31 | 27 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Seismic Toss, Soft-Boiled, Aromatherapy, Counter
    {212 HP / 252 Def / 46 SpD}

Expert Evan's (#248 - Tyranitar )
    Received from TheMantyke
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Anakin | ID: 31964 | Hoenn
    Quiet | Sand Stream | Regular Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 30 | 22 | 31 | 28 | 31 (HP Bug)
    Ev'd: Thunderbolt, Crunch, Substitute, Focus Punch
    {252 HP / 190 SpA / 68 Spe}

Newts' (#254 - Sceptile )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Newts | ID: 43578 | Sinnoh
    Timid | Overgrow | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 6 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Focus Blast, Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Hidden Power
    {6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

Bond697's (#257 - バシャーモ )
    Received from Diabolico
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Mat | ID: 30160 | Unova
    Jolly | Speed Boost (H) | RNG Method
    Ut: Quick Attack, Peck, Double Kick, Blaze Kick

Syberia's (#350 - Milotic )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: SYBERIA | ID: 32879 | Hoenn
    Modest | Marvel Scale | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 10 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Surf, Ice Beam, Aqua Ring, Hidden Power
    {4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

BlakBlastoise's (#376 - BlakChrome Ø )
    Received from Varment
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Blak | ID: 00095 | Sinnoh
    Adamant | Clear Body | RNG Method
    IVs: 30 | 31 | 31 | 13 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Meteor Mash, Thunder Punch, Bullet Punch, Ice Punch
    {232 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Def / 8 Spe}

DokiDoki's (#380 - Latias )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Brendan | ID: 07319 | Hoenn
    IVs: 30 | 15 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Water Sport, Refresh, Mist Ball, Psychic

Negator's (#380 - Latias )
    Received from Raistmagic
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Negator | ID: 63893 | Hoenn
    IVs: 29 | 2 | 29 | 29 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Trick, Draco Meteor, Wish, Dragon Pulse
    {252 HP / 6 Def / 252 Spe}

DokiDoki's (#381 - Latios )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Brendan | ID: 07319 | Hoenn
    IVs: 30 | 15 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Draco Meteor, Protect

Negator's (#381 - Latios )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Negator | ID: 63893 | Hoenn
    IVs: 29 | 2 | 29 | 29 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Trick, Draco Meteor, Recover, Dragon Pulse

Kazo's (#429 - ムウマージ )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kazo | ID: 36946 | Johto
    IVs: 30 | 23 | 26 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Fighting)
    Ev'd: Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Shadow Ball

Ditto's (#437 - Dennis Ø)
    Received from Raistmagic
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Seth | ID: 24968 | Sinnoh
    Sassy | Levitate | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 2 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Gyro Ball, Stealth Rock, Hypnosis, Earthquake
    {252 HP / 86 Atk / 80 Def / 92 SpD}

DEZTROYA's (#465 - WeedWacker )
    Received from locoghoul
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Impish | Leaf Guard | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 15 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Knock Off, Ancient Power
    {252 HP / 228 Def / 28 Spe}

bearsfan092's (#485 - Heatran )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Matthew | ID: 03251 | Sinnoh
    Mild | Flash Fire | RNG Method
    IVs: 30 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ut: Scary Face, Lava Plume, Fire Spin, Iron Head

Kaphotic's (#642 - Thundurus )
    Received from Cirederf49
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kurt | ID: 00007 | Unova
    Timid | Prankster | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 18 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Hidden Power
    {4 HP / 14 Def / 252 SpA / 240 Spe}
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017 at 9:19 AM
    Diabolico, LegoFigure11 and Buckert like this.
  6. Max. Optimizer

Kanto

Gabe's (#003 - はる )
    Received from Gabe - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: もょもと | ID: 08588 | Lumiose City (Kalos)
    Modest | Chlorophyll (H) | TSV: 2697
    IVs: 31 | 10 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain, Hidden Power, Synthesis
    {195 HP / 252 SpA / 64 Spe}

Gabe's (#003 - Venusaur )
    Received from Gabe - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Erik | ID: 15707 | Lumiose City (Kalos)
    Modest | Chlorophyll (H) | TSV: 0275
    IVs: 31 | 13 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power, Synthesis
    {234 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe}

Gabe's (#006 - Charizard )
    Received from Gabe - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Shaun | ID: 36280 | Lumiose City (Kalos)
    Jolly | Blaze | TSV: 2510
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Dragon Claw

Gabe's (#009 - Blastoise )
    Received from Gabe - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Seth | ID: 23990 | Camphrier Town (Kalos)
    Modest | Rain Dish (H) | TSV: 1755
    Ev'd: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse
    {60 HP / 252 SpA / 198 Spe}

PsIana's (#023 - Rettan )
    Received from PsIana - Non-Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Anna | ID: 907968 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Jolly | Intimidate | TSV: 1238
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 3 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Iron Tail, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Switcheroo

PsIana's (#031 - Nidoqueen )
    Received from PsIana - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Naive | Sheer Force (H) | TSV: 1238
    Ev'd: Tail Whip, Earthquake, Double Kick, Thunder
    {6 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

PsIana's (#034 - Nidoking )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kida | ID: 436994 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Naive | Sheer Force (H) | TSV: 2833
    Ev'd: Leer, Thunder, Thrash, Earthquake
    {6 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#036 - Clefable )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Derwin Moon | ID: 710048 | Hokulani Observatory (Alola)
    Bold | Magic Guard | TSV: 3893
    IVs: 31 | 1 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Calm Mind, Moonblast, Moonlight, Flamethrower
    {252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD}

(#051 - Dugtrio )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Christophe | ID: 473314 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Jolly | Arena Trap | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | 31 | HT | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Earthquake, Screech, Stone Edge, Pursuit

PsIana's (#053 - Snobilikat )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Technician | TSV: 1238
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 12 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Screech, Slash, Fury Swipes, Double Team
    {252 Atk, 6 SpD, 252 Spe}

Bluemew.'s (#059 - Arcanine )
    Received from Bluemew. - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 750476 | Hau'oli City (Alola)
    Calm | Intimidate | TSV: 0545
    Ev'd: Flamethrower, Snarl, Will-O-Wisp, Morning Sun
    {244 HP / 188 Def / 76 SpD}

Albus' (#076 - Da Dudette )
    Received from Albus
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Albus | ID: 00284 | Johto
    Adamant | Sturdy | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 22 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Sucker Punch, Stealth Rock
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe}

Buckert's (#078 - Rapidash )
    Received from Buckert - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 43177 | Johto
    Jolly | Flash Fire | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Hypnosis, Flare Blitz, Megahorn, Morning Sun
    {252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe}

shiroitears' (#079 - Slowpoke )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Emil | ID: 750915 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Bold | Regenerator (H) | TSV: 1592
    Ut: Curse, Yawn, Tackle

LegoFigure11's (#094 - Gengar )
    Received from Ayra
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFig | ID: 21059 | Hoenn
    Hasty | Cursed Body | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 9 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Counter

(#094 - Gengar )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Washu | ID: 54855 | Route 7 (Kalos)
    Timid | Cursed Body | TSV: 3088
    IVs: 31 | 21 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Taunt

PsIana's (#112 - Rizeros )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Lightning Rod | TSV: 1238
    Ev'd: Fury Attack, Rock Slide, Horn Drill, Earthquake
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 SpD}

PsIana's (#113 - Chansey )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: CATO | ID: 04894 | Battle Resort (Hoenn)
    Bold | Natural Cure | TSV: 1132
    IVs: 31 | 11 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Present, Stealth Rock, Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss

LegoFigure11's (#115 - Kangaskhan )
    Received from LegoFigure11
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFig | ID: 21059 | Kanto
    Jolly | Scrappy | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Fake Out, Sucker Punch, Body Slam, Seismic Toss
    {252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

Buckert's (#121 - Starmie Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 55913 | Unova
    Timid | Natural Cure | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 6 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Rapid Spin, Recover, Toxic, Scald

(#128 - Tauros )
    Bred by Kaynaire and hatched by me
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Christophe | ID: 950498 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Jolly | Intimidate | TSV: 1092
    IVs: HT | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Return, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Zen Headbutt

<Totes>' (#129 - コイキング )
    Received from <Totes> (Injected Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ナゴヤ | ID: 03203 | PC Nagoya (Unova)
    Adamant | Swift Swim | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 20 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ut: Flail, Hydro Pump, Bounce, Splash

LegoFigure11's (#131 - Lapras )
    Received from LegoFigure11 - Non-Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Sassy | Hydration (H) | TSV: 1507
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Sing, Growl, Water Gun, Freeze-Dry

PsIana's (#133 - Evoli )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Adaptability | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Wish, Yawn, Natural Gift, Curse

PsIana's (#133 - Eevee )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Padfoot | ID: 082548 | Hau'oli City (Alola)
    Timid | Anticipation (H) | TSV: 4087
    IVs: 31 | 8 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Wish, Yawn, Baton Pass, Stored Power

PsIana's (#133 - Eevee )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sun | ID: 945056 | Æther Paradise (Alola)
    Modest | Anticipation (H) | TSV: 1395
    IVs: 31 | 11 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Wish, Yawn, Curse, Stored Power

PsIana's (#133 - Evoli )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Phil | ID: 444323 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Timid | Anticipation (H) | TSV: 2893
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Fighting)
    Ut: Stored Power, Wish, Curse, Yawn

PsIana's (#133 - Evoli )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Adaptability | TSV: 2893
    Ut: Yawn, Wish, Curse, Stored Power

PsIana's (#141 - Kabutops )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Swift Swim | TSV: 1238
    Ev'd: Waterfall, Rock Slide, Brick Break, Protect

Nelson Tangela's (#143 - Relaxo )
    Received from PsIana
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Alex | ID: 02708 | Lumiose City (Kalos)
    Adamant | Thick Fat | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 16 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Self-Destruct, Curse, Pursuit, Whirlwind
    {252 Atk / 252 SpD / 6 Spe}

Jibaku's (#145 - Zapdos Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: JIBAKU | ID: 50185 | Orre
    Bold | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 4 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Extrasensory, Baton Pass, Metal Sound, Defog

Zari's (#145 - Zapdos Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Zari | ID: 08808 | Orre
    Timid | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 10 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Extrasensory, Baton Pass, Metal Sound, Air Cutter

zapzap29's (#145 - Zapdos Ø)
    Received from zapzap29 (Legit Wondercard) - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Aldora | ID: 05026 | a lovely place (Kalos)
    Bold | Static (H) | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 2 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Discharge, Thunder Shock, Rain Dance, Agility

Luxpluff91's (#146 - Moltres Ø)
    Received from Luxpluff91 (Legit Wondercard) - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Aldora | ID: 05026 | a lovely place (Hoenn)
    Modest | Flame Body (H) | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 20 | 31 | 24 | 23 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ut: Sky Attack, Heat Wave, Sunny Day, Safeguard

TheMantyke's (#150 - Mewtwo Ø)
    Received from TheMantyke
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Roarke | ID: 47438 | Kanto
    Jolly | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 30 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Zen Headbutt, Low Kick, Ice Punch, Self-Destruct

Victini's (#150 - Mewtwo Ø)
    Received from Victini - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Maged | ID: 15400 | Unknown Dungeon (Kalos)
    Naive | Pressure | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 28 | 31 (HP Steel)
    Ut: Recover, Psychic, Barrier, Aura Sphere
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017 at 1:53 PM
    Diabolico and Buckert like this.
  7. Max. Optimizer

Johto

(#160 - Feraligatr )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Christophe | ID: 950498 | Royal Avenue (Alola)
    Adamant | Sheer Force (H) | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | HT | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Crunch, Ice Punch

PsIana's (#167 - Webarak )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Swarm | TSV: 1238
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 11 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Megahorn, Night Slash, Toxic Spikes, Rage Powder

PsIana's (#170 - Lampi )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Volt Absorb | TSV: 2893
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ut: Bubble, Supersonic

PsIana's (#174 - Fluffeluff )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Competitive | TSV: 2893
    Ut: Wish, Perish Song, Heal Pulse, Gravity

PsIana's (#175 - Togepi )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Derek | ID: 58921 | Mossdeep City (Hoenn)
    Timid | Serene Grace | TSV: 1514
    Ut: Present, Nasty Plot, Morning Sun, Extrasensory

Bluemew.'s (#184 - Azumarill )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 33207 | Slateport City (Hoenn)
    Adamant | Huge Power | TSV: 0778
    Ev'd: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Play Rough, Knock Off
    {92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe}

PsIana's (#194 - Felino )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Relaxed | Unaware (H) | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Tail Whip, Encore, Curse, Recover

(#212 - Hitokiri )
    Breeding Project for Gabe
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Ciro★ | ID: 47103 | Kiloude City (Kalos)
    Impish | Technician | TSV: 0088
    Ev'd: Bullet Punch, U-turn, Roost, Toxic
    {252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 Def}

(#214 - Heracross )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bert | ID: 32880 | Petalburg Woods (Hoenn)
    Adamant | Guts | TSV: 0972
    Ev'd: Close Combat, Pin Missile, Rock Blast, Substitute
    {242 HP / 136 Atk / 132 Spe}

PsIana's (#225 - Santa Claus )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Master | ID: 58665 | Rustboro City (Hoenn)
    Timid | Vital Spirit | TSV: 1042
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ut: Present, Spikes, Destiny Bond, Rapid Spin

PsIana's (#230 - Seedraking )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: JR | ID: 211847 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Modest | Swift Swim | TSV: 3845
    IVs: 31 | 4 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Draco Meteor, Ice Beam, Surf, Hydro Pump

cannibal's (#237 - Hitmontop )
    Received from cannibal - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kirk | ID: 01916 | Johto
    Adamant | Technician | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Bulk Up, Mach Punch, Sucker Punch, Stone Edge
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def}

PsIana's (#241 - Miltank )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Freaky | ID: 42017 | Petalburg City (Hoenn)
    Impish | Thick Fat | TSV: 3495
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 11 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Present, Curse, Seismic Toss, Hammer Arm

Gothic Togekiss' (#243 - Nanodesu! Ø)
    Received from Theorymon - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: G.T. | ID: 65056 | Trackless Forest (Hoenn)
    Timid | Pressure | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 16 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Substitute, Calm Mind
    {252 SpA / 12 SpD / 246 Spe}

Christian's (#243 - ライコウ Ø )
    Received from Christian (Injected Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: クラウン | ID: 06180 | Pokémon Movie 10 (Johto)
    Rash | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, Extreme Speed, Weather Ball

Christian's (#244 - エンテイ Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 6 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ut: Flare Blitz, Howl, Extreme Speed, Crush Claw

Christian's (#245 - スイクン Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Relaxed | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 3 (HP Electric)
    Ut: Sheer Cold, Air Slash, Extreme Speed, Aqua Ring

Bluemew.'s (#248 - Tyranitar )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 29385 | Hoenn
    Hasty | Sand Stream | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Pursuit, Counter, Double Edge, Seismic Toss

zerohorus' (#250 - Ho-Oh Ø )
    Received from Diabolico - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Horus | ID: 42257 | Johto
    Jolly | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 29 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Sacred Fire, Brave Bird, Earthquake, Punishment
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017 at 2:34 PM
  8. Max. Optimizer

Hoenn

PsIana's (#255 - Flemmli )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Speed Boost (H) | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Night Slash, Agility, Low Kick, Baton Pass

themarcster's (#260 - Swampert )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ♪JUICE♪ | ID: 55027 | Sinnoh
    Impish | Torrent | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Waterfall, Earthquake, Toxic
    {240 HP / 18 Atk / 252 Def}

PsIana's (#272 - Kappalores )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Swift Swim | TSV: 2893
    Ev'd: Fake Out, Ice Beam, Giga Drain, Surf

PsIana's (#279 - Pelipper )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Drizzle | TSV: 2893
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Psychic)
    Ev'd: Protect, Scald, U-turn, Hurricane
    {252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpA}

PsIana's (#280 - Trasla )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Telepathy (H) | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Growl, Shadow Sneak

Bluemew.'s (#292 - Shedinja Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 29326 | Hoenn
    Lonely | Wonder Guard | RNG Method
    IVs: 22 | 31 | 4 | 1 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Metal Claw, Baton Pass, Sucker Punch, Trick

Bluemew.'s (#292 - Shedinja Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 29326 | Hoenn
    Lonely | Wonder Guard | RNG Method
    IVs: 22 | 31 | 4 | 1 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: False Swipe, Swords Dance, Sucker Punch, Trick

(#303 - Sweet Tooth )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: TJ | ID: 696699 | Ten Carat Hill (Alola)
    Adamant | Intimidate | TSV: 2670
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 1 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Play Rough, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance, Fire Fang
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 SpD}

(#319 - Sharpedo )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Laxus | ID: 22283 | Route 117 (Hoenn)
    Adamant | Speed Boost (H) | TSV: 0385
    Ev'd: Protect, Crunch, Poison Jab, Waterfall

Bluemew.'s (#324 - Torkoal )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Drought | TSV: 0545
    IVs: 31 | 1 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Eruption, Heatwave, Hidden Power, Protect
    {252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpA}

PsIana's (#335 - Sengo )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Toxic Boost (H) | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Night Slash, Iron Tail, Counter, Curse

Zari's (#356 - Dusclops )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Zari | ID: 08808 | Orre
    Sassy | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 13 | 31 | 21 | 31 | 0 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Trick Room, Night Shade, Snatch, Helping Hand

LegoFigure11's (#362 - Glalie )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFig | ID: 21059 | Hoenn
    Naive | Inner Focus | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Double Edge, Freeze-Dry, Ice Shard, Earthquake

Buckert's (#376 - Metagross Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 40084 | Sinnoh
    Jolly | Clear Body | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Agility

zerohorus' (#376 - Metagross Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Horus | ID: 36407 | Sinnoh
    Adamant | Clear Body | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Agility

zerohorus' (#381 - Latios )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Horus | ID: 01087 | Johto
    Ev'd: Draco Meteor, Psyshock, Hidden Power, Roost

Buckert's (#383 - Groudon Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 33333 | Johto
    Brave | Drought | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 6 | 31 | 0 (HP Water)
    Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Fire Punch
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def}

Theorymon's (#384 - Rayquaza Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Theorymon | ID: 36493 | Sky Pillar (Hoenn)
    Hasty | Air Lock | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 30 | 31 | 29 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Extreme Speed, Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, Protect

Nelson Tangela's (#385 - Jirachi Ø)
    Received from Marowak2000 (Legit Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: GF | ID: 04016 | a lovely place (Hoenn)
    Careful | Serene Grace | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 9 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Iron Head, Toxic, Wish, Protect
    {252 HP / 224 SpD / 34 Spe}
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017 at 5:10 AM
  9. Max. Optimizer

Sinnoh

LegoFigure11's (#387 - Turtwig )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Shell Armor (H) | TSV: 1507
    Ut: Tackle, Leech Seed, Growth

LegoFigure11's (#422 - Shellos )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Storm Drain | TSV: 1507
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Psychic)
    Ut: Acid Armor, Counter, Mirror Coat, Stockpile

PsIana's (#427 - Haspiror )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Run Away | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Fake Out, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Focus Punch

(#464 - Rhyperior )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Saul | ID: 28921 | Route 7 (Kalos)
    Adamant | Solid Rock | TSV: 3699
    Ev'd: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Megahorn, Rock Blast

LegoFigure11's (#479 - Rotom Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Levitate | TSV: 1507
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Thunder Shock, Confuse Ray, Astonish, Thunder Wave

Buckert's (#485 - Heatran )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 05393 | Unova
    Calm | Flash Fire | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 10 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Lava Plume, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Protect
    {248 HP / 208 SpD / 54 Spe}

DarkChaos (HCZ)'s (#491 - Darkrai Ø)
    Received from Miria - Non-Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: TRELLIS | ID: 19560 | Sinnoh
    Naive | Bad Dreams | RNG Method
    IVs: 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Hypnosis, Feint Attack, Nightmare, Double Team

DarkChaos (HCZ)'s (#492 - Shaymin Ø)
    Received from Miria - Non-Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: TRELLIS | ID: 19560 | Sinnoh
    Timid | Natural Cure | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ut: Growth, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Synthesis

LegoFigure11's (#493 - Arceus Ø)
    Received from LegoFigure11 (Injected Wondercard) - Non-Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Michina | ID: 11059 | Pokémon Event (Sinnoh)
    Bold | Multitype | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Toxic, Ice Beam, Recover, Defog
    {252 HP / 200 Def / 58 Spe}

Unova

ooh_shiny's (#494 - Victini Ø)
    Received from Christian (Legit Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Movie14 | ID: 12031 | Wi-Fi Gift (Unova)
    Jolly | Victory Star | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 15 | 31 | 31 HP (HP Dark)
    Ut: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot

PsIana's (#498 - Floink )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Thick Fat (H) | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Superpower, Sucker Punch, Heavy Slam, Curse

Bluemew.'s (#547 - Whimsicott )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Prankster | TSV: 0545
    Ev'd: Moonblast, Tailwind, Encore, Taunt
    {252 HP / 6 Def / 252 Spe}

(#549 - Alouette )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Leilani | ID: 021206 | Lush Jungle (Alola)
    Modest | Chlorophyll | TSV: 0737
    IVs: HT | 2 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder, Hidden Power, Protect

(#625 - Bisharp )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Robbie | ID: 38304 | Victory Road (Kalos)
    Adamant | Defiant | TSV: 2268
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 17 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Night Slash, Iron Head, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance

Nelson Tangela's (#641 - Boreboss )
    Received from Nelson Tangela
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Alex | ID: 11279 | Soaring in the sky (Hoenn)
    Timid | Prankster | Soft-Resetting
    Ev'd: Hurricane, Heatwave, Taunt, Tailwind

Buckert's (#647 - Keldeo Ø)
    Received from Buckert (Injected Wondercard) - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: WIN2013 | ID: 01163 | Lovely Place (Unova)
    Timid | Justified | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Flying)
    Ev'd: Scald, Secret Sword, Icy Wind, Hidden Power

<Totes>' (#649 - ゲノセクト Ø )
    Received from <Totes> (Injected Wondercard) - Non-Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: えいがかん | ID: 07133 | Pokémon Movie 13 (Unova)
    Hasty | Download | RNG Method
    Ut: Extreme Speed, Techno Blast, Blaze Kick, Shift Gear
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017 at 5:11 AM
  11. Max. Optimizer

Kalos

PsIana's (#656 - Froakie )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Link | ID: 13775 | Battle Resort (Hoenn)
    Timid | Protean (H) | TSV: 1746
    IVs: 31 | 7 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Pound, Growl

(#675 - Urameshi )
    Breeding Project for Gabe
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 63740 | Trackless Forest (Hoenn)
    Adamant | Scrappy (H) | TSV: 3224
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 29 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Hammer Arm, Crunch, Parting Shot, Taunt

PsIana's (#696 - Balgoras )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Strong Jaw | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Dragon Dance

PsIana's (#704 - Viscora )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Sap Sipper | TSV: 2893
    Ut: Tackle, Bubble

Theorymon's (#716 - Xerneas Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Theorymon | ID: 00635 | Team Flare Secret HQ (Kalos)
    Timid | Fairy Aura | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 15 | 31 | 31 | 29 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Moonblast, Aromatherapy, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast

Nelson Tangela's (#720 - Hoopa Ø)
    Received from Nelson Tangela (Legit Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Harry | ID: 10235 | a lovely place (Hoenn)
    Jolly | Magician | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Hyperspace Fury, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Gunk Shot

Sondero's (#721 - Volcanion Ø)
    Received from PsIana (Legit Wondercard) - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Helen | ID: 10016 | a lovely place (Kalos)
    Modest | Water Absorb | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 27 | 29 | 31 | 30 | 31 (HP Steel)
    Ut: Steam Eruption, Flamethrower, Hydro Pump, Explosion
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017 at 5:12 AM
    Diabolico, Gabe and Buckert like this.
  12. Max. Optimizer

Alola

wyrx's (#038 - Ninetales-A )
    Received from LegoFigure11
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Chicken-chan | ID: 867609 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Timid | Snow Warning (H) | TSV: 1667
    Ev'd: Blizzard, Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, Aurora Veil
    {4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

Bluemew.'s (#053 - Persian-A )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Fur Coat | TSV: 0545
    Ev'd: Parting Shot, Fake Out, Foul Play, Taunt
    {158 HP / 100 SpD / 252 Spe}

Bluemew.'s (#089 - Muk-A )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 123556 | Heahea City (Alola)
    Adamant | Gluttony | TSV: 2167
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Knock Off, Poison Jab, Imprison, Protect
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def}

Bluemew.'s (#105 - Marowak-A )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 123556 | Heahea City (Alola)
    Adamant | Lightning Rod | TSV: 2167
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Flare Blitz, Shadow Bone, Perish Song, Detect
    {252 HP / 180 Atk / 4 Def / 68 SpD / 4 Spe}

LegoFigure11's (#736 - Grubbin )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Swarm | TSV: 1507
    IVs: 31 | 1 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Harden, Mud Shot, Endure, Vice Grip

LegoFigure11's (#746 - Wishiwashi )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Schooling | TSV: 1507
    Ut: Mist, Water Pulse, Muddy Water, Water Sport

(#748 - Toxapex )
    Bred by RoxasGTS and hatched by me
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Christophe | ID: 950498 | Hano Beach (Alola)
    Bold | Regenerator (H) | TSV: 1092
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | HT | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Scald, Recover, Toxic Spikes, Haze
    {252 HP / 232 Def / 26 SpD}

LegoFigure11's (#755 - Morelull )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Effect Spore | TSV: 1507
    Ut: Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Growth, Leech Seed

LegoFigure11's (#757 - Salandit )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 000000 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Timid | Corrosion | TSV: 0245
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Knock Off, Fake Out, Belch, Snatch

LegoFigure11's (#774 - Minior Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Shields Down | TSV: 1507
    Ut: Tackle

PsIana's (#776 - Turtonator )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Minoshiro | ID: 681638 | Route 1 (Alola)
    Modest | Shell Armor | TSV: 1831
    IVs: 31 | 2 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Ember, Tackle, Fire Spin, Wide Guard

(#784 - Kommo-o )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Daddy | ID: 952056 | Malie City (Alola)
    Adamant | Bulletproof | TSV: 4012
    Ev'd: Dragon Claw, Poison Jab, Earthquake, Dragon Tail
    {252 Atk / 30 Def / 228 Spe}

LegoFigure11's (#785 - Tapu Koko Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 551468 | Ruins of Conflict (Alola)
    Naive | Electric Surge | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ut: Nature's Madness, Discharge, Agility, Electro Ball

LegoFigure11's (#787 - Tapu Bulu Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 551468 | Ruins of Abundance (Alola)
    Adamant | Grassy Surge | RNG Method
    Ut: Nature's Madness, Zen Headbutt, Megahorn, Skull Bash

LegoFigure11's (#795 - Pheromosa Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 551468 | Verdant Cavern (Alola)
    Modest | Beast Boost | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 1 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ut: Triple Kick, Lunge, Bug Buzz, Me First

LegoFigure11's (#791 - Solgaleo Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 551468 | Lake of the Moone (Alola)
    Adamant | Full Metal Body | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: HT | HT | 31 | HT | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Morning Sun, Earthquake, Flame Charge, Sunsteel Strike
    {4 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 230 SpD / 20 Spe}
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2017 at 8:17 AM
    Diabolico, Gabe and Buckert like this.
  13. Max. Optimizer

Breeding Section & Dittos

Rules and various information:
    • I received all of the Dittos from Buckert's Infinite Ditto Giveaway.
    • Buckert's Dittos are not for trade. They are only listed here for reference. Please do not ask for them!
    • The shiny Ditto down below is for free! If you want it, please do not post here! Post on my profile instead.
    • If you request a Breedable with a gender ratio of 50%, you will receive a freshly hatched Pokémon.
    • If you request a female Breedable with a gender ratio of 12,5%, you will however receive a clone.
    • Cloning is allowed since it does not alter the data. Furthermore it keeps the economy going and incentivizes trades.
    • If you do not like cloned Pokémon because of personal reasons, then please refrain from posting in my thread.
    • If you request a Breedable from my collection, please use the format I provided down below.

Format:

[b]Pokemon:[/b] blank
    [b]Pokeball:[/b] blank
    [b]Nature:[/b] blank
    [b]Gender:[/b] Male / Female
    [b]Ability:[/b] blank
    [b]IV Spread:[/b] blank
    [b]Egg Moves:[/b] blank
    [b]Parents are supplied:[/b] Yes / No
    [b]Nickname:[/b] optional

Dittos:
    Offensive (open)

Lonely 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 Ditto
    Adamant 31 | 31 | 31 | 01 | 31 | 31 Ditto
    Naughty 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 Ditto
    Modest 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 Ditto
    Mild 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 Ditto
    Rash 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 Ditto

Defensive (open)

Bold 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 Ditto
    Impish 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 Ditto
    Calm 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 Ditto
    Careful 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 Ditto

Speed (open)

Timid 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 Ditto
    Hasty 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 Ditto
    Jolly 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 Ditto
    Naive 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 Ditto

Trick Room (open)

Brave 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00 Ditto
    Relaxed 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00 Ditto
    Quiet 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00 Ditto
    Sassy 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00 Ditto

Hidden Power (open)

Timid 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 30 Rock
    Timid 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 Fire
    Timid 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 Ice
    Timid 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 Ground
    Timid 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 Grass
    Timid 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 30 Flying
    Timid 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 Electric
    Timid 31 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 Water
    Timid 31 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30 Fighting
    Timid 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 Ghost
    Timid 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 Steel
    Timid 31 | 00 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 0 Atk Ice
    Naive 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 30 Fire Mixed
    Naive 30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 Ice Mixed

Other (open)

Quiet 00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00 ZERO
    Timid 31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 0 Atk
    Timid 31 | 01 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 1 Atk
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  14. Max. Optimizer

DBHA Collection

(#029 - Nidoran )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Naive | Hustle (H)
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    Egg Moves: Disable, Counter, Venom Drench

(#032 - Nidoran )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Hustle (H)
    IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    Egg Moves: None

(#037 - Vulpix)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Drought (H)
    IVs: 31 | e | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Heat Wave, Hex, Hypnosis

(#079 - Slowpoke)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Regenerator (H)
    Egg Moves: Future Sight, Me First, Mud Sport, Wonder Room

(#083 - Farfetch'd)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Defiant (H)
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
    Egg Moves: Flail, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Roost

(#088 - Grimer-A)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Power of Alchemy (H)
    Egg Moves: Imprison, Shadow Sneak, Clear Smog, Assurance

(#131 - Lapras)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Sassy | Hydration (H)
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0
    Egg Moves: Freeze-Dry

(#137 - Porygon)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Sassy | Analytic (H)
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0

(#138 - Omanyte)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Weak Armor (H)
    Egg Moves: Spikes, Knock Off, Toxic Spikes, Muddy Water

(#140 - Kabuto)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Weak Armor (H)
    Egg Moves: Knock Off, Mud Shot, Rapid Spin

(#142 - Aerodactyl)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Unnerve (H)
    Egg Moves: Pursuit, Steel Wing, Tailwind, Wide Guard

(#147 - Dratini)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Marvel Scale (H)
    Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, Iron Tail

(#177 - Natu)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Magic Bounce (H)
    Egg Moves: Haze, Synchronoise, Skill Swap, Ally Switch

(#194 - Wooper)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Relaxed | Unaware (H)
    IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0
    Egg Moves: Curse, Encore, Recover

(#206 - Dunsparce)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Careful | Rattled (H)
    Egg Moves: Bite, Curse, Magic Coat, Hex

(#255 - Torchic)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Speed Boost (H)
    Egg Moves: Reversal, Endure, Baton Pass, Low Kick

(#258 - Mudkip)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Damp (H)
    Egg Moves: Wide Guard

(#280 - Ralts)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Telepathy (H)
    Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak

(#318 - Carvanha)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Speed Boost (H)
    Egg Moves: Brine, Destiny Bond, Hydro Pump, Thrash

(#345 - Lileep)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Storm Drain (H)
    Egg Moves: Recover, Mirror Coat, Curse, Encore, Stealth Rock

(#359 - Absol)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Naive | Justified (H)
    Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Megahorn, Play Rough, Zen Headbutt

(#408 - Cranidos)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Sheer Force (H)
    Egg Moves: Crunch, Curse, Iron Tail, Leer

(#434 - Stunky)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Keen Eye (H)
    Egg Moves: Foul Play, Haze, Play Rough, Pursuit

Kanto Breedables

(#001 - Bulbasaur)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Chlorophyll (H)
    Egg Moves: Charm, Ingrain, Amnesia, Giga Drain

(#004 - Charmander)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Solar Power (H)
    Egg Moves: Beat Up, Belly Drum, Counter, Dragon Dance

(#007 - Squirtle)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Rain Dish (H)
    Egg Moves: Water Spout, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere

(#013 - Weedle)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Shield Dust

(#016 - Pidgey)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Big Pecks (H)
    Egg Moves: Foresight, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Defog

(#019 - Rattata)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Guts
    Egg Moves: Flame Wheel, Me First, Reversal

(#023 - Ekans)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Intimidate
    Egg Moves: Pursuit, Switcheroo, Iron Tail, Sucker Punch

(#023 - Ekans)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Intimidate
    Egg Moves: Poison Fang, Disable, Iron Tail, Sucker Punch

(#046 - Paras)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Impish | Dry Skin
    Egg Moves: Counter, Endure, Rototiller, Wide Guard

(#048 - Venonat)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Tinted Lens
    Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Giga Drain, Morning Sun, Toxic Spikes

(#050 - Diglett)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Arena Trap
    Egg Moves: Screech, Pursuit, Reversal, Memento

(#052 - Meowth)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Technician
    Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Assist, Punishment, Foul Play

(#054 - Psyduck)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Cloud Nine
    Egg Moves: Clear Smog, Confuse Ray, Mud Bomb, Simple Beam

(#056 - Mankey)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Defiant (H)
    Egg Moves: Reversal

(#063 - Abra)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Magic Guard (H)

(#074 - Geodude)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Sturdy
    Egg Moves: Autotomize, Curse, Flail, Hammer Arm

(#077 - Ponyta)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Flash Fire
    Egg Moves: Flame Wheel, Hypnosis, Low Kick, Morning Sun

(#092 - Gastly)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Levitate
    Egg Moves: Clear Smog, Disable, Perish Song, Reflect Type

(#104 - Cubone)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Lightning Rod
    Egg Moves: Ancient Power, Belly Drum, Perish Song, Iron Head

(#111 - Rhyhorn)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Rock Head
    Egg Moves: Crunch, Counter, Curse, Dragon Rush

(#111 - Rhyhorn)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Lightning Rod
    Egg Moves: Curse, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang

(#113 - Chansey)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Natural Cure
    Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Counter, Mud Bomb, Seismic Toss

(#113 - Chansey)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Natural Cure
    Egg Moves: Counter, Gravity, Metronome, Seismic Toss

(#115 - Kangaskhan)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Scrappy
    Egg Moves: Circle Throw, Double-Edge, Hammer Arm, Stomp

(#116 - Horsea)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Swift Swim
    Egg Moves: Disable, Dragon Breath, Dragon Rage, Muddy Water

(#118 - Goldeen)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Lightning Rod (H)
    Egg Moves: Aqua Tail, Body Slam, Skull Bash

(#120 - Staryu)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Natural Cure

(#123 - Scyther)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Impish | Technician
    Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Counter, Defog, Night Slash

(#123 - Scyther)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Technician
    Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Counter, Defog, Night Slash

(#127 - Pinsir)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Mold Breaker
    Egg Moves: Bug Bite, Close Combat, Quick Attack, Superpower

(#129 - Magikarp)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Swift Swim

(#131 - Lapras)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Water Absorb
    Egg Moves: Ancient Power, Avalanche, Freeze-Dry

(#140 - Kabuto)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Swift Swim
    Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Knock Off, Mud Shot, Rapid Spin

(#142 - Aerodactyl)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Unnerve (H)
    Egg Moves: Pursuit, Steel Wing, Tailwind, Wide Guard

(#147 - Dratini)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Marvel Scale (H)
    Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, Iron Tail

Johto Breedables

(#152 - Chikorita)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Leaf Guard (H)
    Egg Moves: Counter, Heal Pulse, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed

(#158 - Totodile)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch

(#167 - Spinarak)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Swarm
    Egg Moves: Megahorn, Night Slash, Rage Powder, Toxic Spikes

(#170 - Chinchou)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Volt Absorb

(#173 - Cleffa)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Magic Guard
    Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Metronome, Stored Power, Wish

(#173 - Cleffa)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Friend Guard (H)
    Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse, Stored Power, Wish

(#173 - Cleffa)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Magic Guard
    Egg Moves: Amnesia, Belly Drum, Heal Pulse, Stored Power

(#175 - Togepi)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Relaxed | Serene Grace

(#177 - Natu)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Magic Bounce (H)
    Egg Moves: Ally Switch, Simple Beam, Skill Swap, Synchronoise

(#179 - Mareep)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Static
    Egg Moves: Flatter, After You, Agility, Eerie Impulse

(#183 - Marill)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Huge Power
    Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Camouflage, Superpower

(#187 - Hoppip)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Infiltrator (H)
    Egg Moves: Encore, Aromatherapy, Cotton Guard, Seed Bomb

(#190 - Aipom)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Skill Link (H)
    Egg Moves: Pursuit, Fake Out, Bounce, Switcheroo

(#198 - Murkrow)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Prankster (H)
    Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Confuse Ray, Perish Song, Brave Bird

(#207 - Gligar)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Immunity (H)
    Egg Moves: Counter, Baton Pass, Double-Edge, Poison Tail

(#213 - Shuckle)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Contrary (H)
    Egg Moves: Acupressure, Knock Off, Sweet Scent

(#214 - Heracross)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Guts
    Egg Moves: Flail, Focus Punch, Pursuit, Rock Blast

(#215 - Sneasel)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Keen Eye
    Egg Moves: Counter, Fake Out, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash

(#225 - Delibird)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Vital Spirit
    Egg Moves: Freeze-Dry, Icy Wind

(#228 - Houndour)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Flash Fire
    Egg Moves: Fire Spin, Spite, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond

(#231 - Phanpy)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Pickup
    Egg Moves: Counter, Head Smash, Ice Shard, Play Rough

(#235 - Smeargle)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Moody (H)

(#241 - Miltank)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Impish | Sap Sipper (H)

Hoenn Breedables

(#252 - Treecko)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Overgrow
    Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Dragon Breath, Grass Whistle, Synthesis

(#263 - Zigzagoon)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Pickup
    Egg Moves: Pursuit

(#276 - Taillow)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Guts
    Egg Moves: Defog, Mirror Move, Whirlwind

(#278 - Wingull)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Hydration
    Egg Moves: Wide Guard

(#280 - Ralts)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Trace
    Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak, Confuse Ray, Encore

(#280 - Ralts)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Trace
    Egg Moves: Ally Switch, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Disable

(#285 - Shroomish)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Quick Feet (H)
    Egg Moves: Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Helping Hand, Natural Gift

(#287 - Slakoth)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Truant
    Egg Moves: Pursuit, Curse, Night Slash, After You

(#293 - Whismur)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Rattled (H)
    Egg Moves: Snore, Extrasensory, Endeavor, Fake Tears

(#300 - Skitty)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Careful | Wonder Skin (H)
    Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Cosmic Power, Wish, Zen Headbutt

(#303 - Mawile)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Intimidate
    Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Burst, Thunder Fang

(#307 - Meditite)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Pure Power
    Egg Moves: Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Drain Punch, Quick Guard

(#307 - Meditite)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Telepathy (H)
    Egg Moves: Drain Punch, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Psycho Cut

(#309 - Electrike)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Lightning Rod
    IVs: 31 | e | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Egg Moves: Switcheroo, Electro Ball, Shock Wave, Eerie Impulse

(313 - Volbeat)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Prankster (H)
    Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Bug Buzz, Encore

(#314 - Illumise)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Prankster (H)
    Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Bug Buzz, Encore

(#314 - Illumise)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Relaxed | Prankster (H)
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | x
    Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Encore, Fake Tears, Silver Wind

(#320 - Wailmer)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Pressure (H)
    Egg Moves: Aqua Ring, Curse

(#322 - Numel)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Simple
    Egg Moves: Yawn, Ancient Power, Heat Wave, Iron Head

(#324 - Torkoal)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | White Smoke
    Egg Moves: Clear Smog, Endure, Eruption, Fissure

(#324 - Torkoal)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Shell Armor (H)
    Egg Moves: Eruption, Superpower, Yawn

(#327 - Spinda)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Contrary (H)
    Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Disable, Fake Out, Wish

(#333 - Swablu)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Cloud Nine (H)
    Egg Moves: Agility, Feather Dance, Haze

(#335 - Zangoose)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Toxic Boost (H)
    Egg Moves: Counter, Curse, Night Slash Iron Tail

(#349 - Feebas)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Oblivious
    Egg Moves: Haze, Hypnosis, Mirror Coat, Mist

(#352 - Kecleon)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Color Change
    Egg Moves: Dizzy Punch, Fake Out, Recover, Skill Swap

(#361 - Snorunt)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Moody (H)
    Egg Moves: Disable, Fake Tears, Spikes, Weather Ball

(#369 - Relicanth)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Sturdy (H)
    Egg Moves: Magnitude, Amnesia, Aqua Tail, Zen Headbutt

(#371 - Bagon)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Rock Head
    Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Thrash, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse

(#371 - Bagon)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Rock Head
    Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Thrash, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush

(#374 - Beldum)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Clear Body

Sinnoh Breedables

(#387 - Turtwig)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Shell Armor (H)
    Egg Moves: Growth

(#396 - Starly)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Keen Eye
    Egg Moves: Double-Edge, Feather Dance, Mirror Move, Pursuit

(#399 - Bidoof)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Careful | Simple
    Egg Moves: Double-Edge, Quick Attack, Rock Climb, Skull Bash

(#401 - Kricketot)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Run Away (H)

(#403 - Shinx)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Intimidate
    Egg Moves: Eerie Impulse, Fire Fang, Helping Hand, Ice Fang

(#408 - Cranidos)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Egg Moves: Crunch, Curse, Iron Tail, Leer

(#410 - Shieldon)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Careful | Soundproof (H)
    Egg Moves: Counter, Curse, Fissure, Stealth Rock

(#415 - Combee)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Honey Gather

(#418 - Buizel)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Water Veil (H)
    Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Aqua Tail, Aqua Ring, Soak

(#422 - Shellos)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Storm Drain
    Egg Moves: Acid Armor, Counter, Mirror Coat, Stockpile

(#425 - Drifloon)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Unburden
    Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Disable, Hypnosis, Tailwind

(#427 - Buneary)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Limber (H)
    Egg Moves: Cosmic Power, Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch

(#443 - Gible)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Impish | Rough Skin (H)
    Egg Moves: Iron Head, Outrage, Rock Climb, Sand Tomb

(#455 - Carnivine)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Levitate
    Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Sleep Powder

(#479 - Rotom)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Levitate

Unova Breedables

(#495 - Snivy)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Contrary (H)
    Egg Moves: Glare, Iron Tail, Magical Leaf, Mirror Coat

(#498 - Tepig)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Thick Fat (H)
    Egg Moves: Curse, Sucker Punch, Superpower, Yawn

(#501 - Oshawott)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Torrent
    Egg Moves: Assurance, Copycat, Detect, Night Slash

(#506 - Lillipup)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Run Away (H)
    Egg Moves: After You, Pursuit

(#509 - Purrloin)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Prankster (H)
    Egg Moves: Encore, Fake Tears, Feint Attack, Foul Play

(#517 - Munna)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Forewarn
    Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Curse

(#519 - Pidove)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Super Luck
    Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Night Slash, Wish

(#524 - Roggenrola)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Brave | Weak Armor
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 0
    Egg Moves: Heavy Slam, Wide Guard

(#527 - Woobat)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Simple (H)
    Egg Moves: Charm, Helping Hand, Stored Power, Synchronoise

(#543 - Venipede)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Speed Boost (H)
    Egg Moves: Twineedle, Pin Missile, Toxic Spikes, Spikes

(#546 - Cottonee)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Prankster
    Egg Moves: Encore, Memento, Switcheroo, Worry Seed

(#548 - Petilil)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Chlorophyll
    Egg Moves: Worry Seed, Grass Whistle

(#554 - Darumaka)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Hustle
    Egg Moves: Encore, Focus Energy, Focus Punch, Yawn

(#556 - Maractus)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Chlorophyll
    Egg Moves: Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Spikes, Wood Hammer

(#557 - Dwebble)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Sturdy
    Egg Moves: Night Slash, Spikes

(#559 - Scraggy)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Intimidate (H)
    Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt

(#561 - Sigilyph)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Magic Guard
    Egg Moves: Stored Power, Psycho Shift, Ancient Power, Future Sight

(#564 - Tirtouga)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Swift Swim (H)
    Egg Moves: Iron Defense, Knock Off, Water Pulse, Whirlpool

(#568 - Trubbish)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Impish | Aftermath (H)
    Egg Moves: Spikes

(#570 - Zorua)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Illusion
    Egg Moves: Counter, Extrasensory, Memento, Sucker Punch

(#585 - Deerling)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Sap Sipper

(#585 - Deerling)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Sap Sipper

(#585 - Deerling)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Sap Sipper

(#585 - Deerling)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Sap Sipper

(#588 - Karrablast)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | No Guard (H)
    Egg Moves: Bug Bite, Drill Run, Megahorn, Pursuit

(#594 - Alomomola)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Regenerator (H)

(#597 - Ferroseed)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Brave | Iron Barbs
    Egg Moves: Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Seed Bomb, Stealth Rock

(#607 - Litwick)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Infiltrator (H)
    Egg Moves: Acid Armor, Clear Smog, Endure, Heat Wave

(#610 - Axew)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Mold Breaker
    Egg Moves: Counter, Endeavor, Iron Tail, Reversal

(#613 - Cubchoo)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Rattled (H)
    Egg Moves: Avalanche, Night Slash, Play Rough

(#621 - Druddigon)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Rough Skin
    Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Glare, Thunder Fang

(#624 - Pawniard)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Defiant
    Egg Moves: Pursuit, Sucker Punch

(#626 - Bouffalant)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Reckless
    Egg Moves: Skull Bash

(#631 - Heatmor)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Rash | Flash Fire
    Egg Moves: Belch, Heat Wave, Night Slash, Sucker Punch

(#632 - Durant)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Hustle
    Egg Moves: Baton Pass

(#633 - Deino)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Hustle
    Egg Moves: Assurance, Dark Pulse, Earth Power

Kalos Breedables

(#650 - Chespin)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Impish | Bulletproof (H)
    Egg Moves: Synthesis, Belly Drum, Curse, Spikes

(#653 - Fennekin)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Blaze
    Egg Moves: Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Magic Coat, Wish

(#659 - Bunnelby)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Huge Power (H)
    Egg Moves: Spikes, Defense Curl, Rollout

(#661 - Fletchling)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Gale Wings (H)
    Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Tailwind

(#667 - Litleo)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Unnerve
    Egg Moves: Entrainment, Fire Spin, Snatch, Yawn

(#674 - Pancham)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Scrappy (H)
    Egg Moves: Foul Play, Quash, Quick Guard, Storm Throw

(#679 - Honedge)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | No Guard
    Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak, Wide Guard

(#690 - Skrelp)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Adaptability (H)
    Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes, Haze

(#692 - Clauncher)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Mega Launcher

(#696 - Tyrunt)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Strong Jaw
    Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang

(#698 - Amaura)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Snow Warning (H)

(#707 - Klefki)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Prankster
    Egg Moves: Iron Defense, Lock-On, Switcheroo, Thief

Alola Breedables

(#037 - Vulpix-A)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Snow Warning (H)
    Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Extrasensory, Freeze-Dry, Moonblast

(#052 - Meowth-A)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Pickup
    Egg Moves: Amnesia, Snatch, Foul Play, Parting Shot

(#074 - Geodude-A)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Galvanize (H)
    Egg Moves: Flail, Wide Guard, Magnet Rise, Counter

(#736 - Grubbin)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Swarm
    Egg Moves: Harden, Mud Shot, Endure

(#742 - Cutiefly)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Sweet Veil (H)
    Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Skill Swap, Bestow, Moonblast

(#744 - Rockruff)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Vital Spirit
    Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Sucker Punch, Thrash

(#747 - Mareanie)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Regenerator (H)
    Egg Moves: Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Haze

(#749 - Mudbray)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Stamina
    Egg Moves: Body Slam, Double-Edge, Magnitude, Close Combat

(#751 - Dewpider)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Water Bubble
    Egg Moves: Aurora Beam, Stockpile, Spit Up

(#755 - Morelull)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Effect Spore
    Egg Moves: Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Growth, Leech Seed

(#757 - Salandit)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Corrosion
    Egg Moves: Belch, Knock Off, Snatch, Fake Out

(#771 - Pyukumuku)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Innards Out
    Egg Moves: Endure, Venom Drench, Bestow, Tickle

(#776 - Turtonator)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Shell Armor
    Egg Moves: Wide Guard, Fire Spin

(#778 - Mimikyu)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Disguise
    Egg Moves: Grudge, Destiny Bond, Curse, Nightmare

(#781 - Dhelmise)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Steelworker

(#782 - Jangmo-o)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Overcoat (H)
    Egg Moves: Counter, Reversal, Dragon Breath

(#782 - Jangmo-o)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Bulletproof
    Egg Moves: Counter, Reversal

23. Max. Optimizer

Reserved Post.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    Buckert likes this.
  24. Max. Optimizer

Reserved Post.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    Buckert likes this.
  25. Max. Optimizer

Reserved Post.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    Buckert likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)