Walrus I like media - Won by Blazade

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
18th:

```Eden’s Embrace - Rey’s Theme (Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens) - 5.6
Man, listening to this reminds me of just how disappointing The Force Awakens was. As much as it’s an improvement over the literally-95%-CGI prequels in terms of production techniques, it was honestly only a 4/10 at best. The music is solid from a compositional standpoint, but it lacks memorability; it lacks impact; it is, ultimately, ineffective.```

Martin

is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
17th:

```vonFiedler - Cammy Stage (SF2) - 5.9
I prefer Ryu’s them tbh. This doesn’t particularly strike me as anything incredible, and I can’t realistically imagine myself listening to this. I’m sure it’s great to fight to, but as a piece of music? I’m not sold. It’s got good composition, but it’s just not that enjoyable of a listen.```

Martin

16th:

```Da Letter El - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Main Theme (Spongebob Squarepants) - 6.0
This score is nothing to be ashamed of. There’s some pretty interesting bits of sax in this, but it struggles to hold my attention for its entire duration.```

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)