I have some custom sprite requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Smogon!

I just registered for your forums. I hope to learn alot here. I have a few things I want to do, but I decided I'd post this first.

I'm looking for a sprite artist. If you enjoy making pokemon sprites from scratch, then please reply. I have several fakemon that I need to have sprited (Front 1, Front 2, male/female, shiny, back, icon, etc...)

If you're interested in making custom sprites, just reply or pm! I'll either post or pm you some sketches of my fakemon, and the rest is up to you! You decide colors and poses!

While beggars can't be choosers, I do have a few specifications:

1. I believe the actual size limit for the games is 81x81. Thus, all sprites made for me should be no larger than 81x81 pixels. If they are larger than this, then I can't use them.

2. I want them to look semi-professional. The better they look, the happier I'll be! ^_^ If you don't have the skills to make them look like nintendo's sprites, that's fine. I'd like for them to be as close as possible, though.

3. All fakemon I post are my original ideas. As such, I would prefer no one steal them (some are pretty bad, so I don't know why you'd want to). I would be more than happy to let you use them, as long you as you give me credit. You don't even have to ask first. Just don't take them as your own.

If I'm posting in the wrong place, just let me know. I'm new, so it'll take a little while for me to get used to things around here.

Thanks for your time, and I hope there's a bored sprite artist out there who's willing to help!

~Emeraldragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)