i h8 art

It's my friends birthday a couple days ago so I made her a little 8x10 painting

Anime cause anime. Animecrazy.net is is my fav boyz.

I made a mask for an art show I'm gonna be in

Me in the mask
I'm gonna wear it and act like a camp counselor

Character design

First four panels, which I will be re-doing today because I'm not happy with them yet.

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
I've started following you on tumblr, oh man you're all kinds of awesome. I would like to see this kirk in action

@rg: The sweatshirt is Liver Diet.
Every month or so my art collective does something at this place in town called Site Santa Fe, and we just do whatever we see fit.
@Al: thx mannn. Well if you happen to be by Santa Fe, New Mexico on the 18th of this month feel free to stop by.
Also, I'm going to be entering a 30 second film contest with my sister and best friend and we're gonna use the mask in our film, so I guess I'll post that when it's done.

Other than kirk, I was thinking of naming him Wow Dawgz

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
Triple post? Unacceptable, you should be reminded about how awesome your style and artwork is, or at the very least, that I rather enjoy it :p

The texture/colors are probably the most appealing part to me, like the wolf fur, and the eyes complemented with the yellow shiny forehead for the last two pieces (bigdumbshit). Phanypack

Also you look somewhat like my friend when he had his hair dyed blonde.

Wow i really love your style of art, a lot of this stuff is really cool.

I just love how the 'imperfections' make them perfect, I'm not sure how to explain what I mean, but i just love the messy/sketchy style of these.

keep up the good work.

what's up just me here noah here back and laughin again
did you miss me
um
how long have i been gone
did you miss me
there's some new art in the op

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)