Tournament I Can't Believe It's Not the PU Open II - Won by Sam I Yam!

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sam I Yam vs Dibs The Dreamer - the greatest SM player of all time even though he johnned me in PUPL
GenZeon vs HJAD - close matchup but if GenZeon can beat me then HJAD should be pretty easy

let's hope i get one prediction right this week pals!!

Last edited:

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
Sam I Yam vs Dibs The Dreamer To quote Yogi, "Dibs to win it all!"

GenZeon vs HJAD I thought HJAD was gonna lose against Haund, and then GeneralAnnoyance, and then Megazard. He's blown me away to say the least.

dibs

double iron bashes
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
played like a baddie, but still ggs
ty to everyone who's been cheering me on, it's been a fun tour and a fun transition from alpha to official.
HJAD to win it all, but should be a good finals either way!

lost, ggs
got absolutely annihilated g1; i could have won i felt if the sbomb on jynx didnt psn despite the unrelenting hax coming my way
then got annihilated g2; i had multiple opportunities to pull the trigger on a double but didnt do it enough and lost sableye to a tech i dont see on qwil
props to genzeon he played well given the circumstances n_n

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
and here we have it: battle of two players who are newish to the community in the first SM PU forum tour. This bodes well for the coming months :D Who will come out on top though?

FINALS

GenZeon vs. Sam I Yam

please post what time you are playing and please, please post replays *coughs* sam I yam

no deadline, just get it done

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
GenZeon vs. Sam I Yam Should be a close fight but I gotta root for my teammate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)