Hula's Honorable Trade Thread of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings there!

I saw your thread and I saw you had the Swinub available. I suppose I'll just post what I had available another thread. Let me know if you're interested.

Pawniard (Regular Pokeball):
-Male/Female
-Adamant/Jolly
-Defiant
-Sucker Punch/Revenge/Pursuit EM
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Torchic (Regular Pokeball):
-
Male
-Adamant
-Speed Boost
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Scyther (Regular Pokeball):
-
Male/Female
-Adamant
-Technician
-Vacuum Wave/Defog
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Kangaskhan (Regular Pokeball):
-Well I suppose this is obvious
-Jolly
-Scrappy
-Double-Edge
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Beldum (Regular Pokeball):
-
N/A
-Jolly
-Clear Body
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Marill (Regular Pokeball):
-Male
-Adamant
-Huge Power
-Belly Drum/Aqua Jet
-31/31/31/31/31/31

1000 suns

Banned deucer.
Yo man. Can you check deez pokes out:
Froakie(m)
Naive natured
IVs 31/31/31/31/X/31
Potean
Moves:substitute,Bounce,Toxic Spikes,Growl
(special pokeball+Japanese+Physical greninja set)
UT

Braixen(m) lv 16 thru candies and ev trained (a bit)
Timid natured
IVs 31/X/31/31/31/31
Magician
Luxury Ball

Litwick(female lv 2)
Timid
Infiltrator
Pokeball
German
Don't know its ivs

Riolu(m)[same ball as froakie]
Timid natured
Dont know its ivs
Steadfast
Moves:Crunch,Endure,Vaccum Wave,Bullet Punch
French
UT

Eevee(female)
Bold
Dont know its ivs
Run away
Moves:wish,Yawn,tackle, tail whip
Dream ball

INTERESTED?? :D

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
1000 suns lol you didn't request anything from me but anyway I have all of these Pokemon already, sorry! And just a heads-up, people are gonna want to know the IVs or they won't trade with you (and the IVs will have to be perfect too). People are also only gonna be interested in Pokemon that you've bred or SRed yourself, or traded with someone reputable here. All those Pokemon are pretty sketch as hell mang.

1000 suns

Banned deucer.
1000 suns lol you didn't request anything from me but anyway I have all of these Pokemon already, sorry! And just a heads-up, people are gonna want to know the IVs or they won't trade with you (and the IVs will have to be perfect too). People are also only gonna be interested in Pokemon that you've bred or SRed yourself, or traded with someone reputable here. All those Pokemon are pretty sketch as hell mang.
well thats ok. Good luck with this thread :)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Hey! Sorry about disappearing from IRC the other night. I had stuff come up.

Anyway, I should be around later tonight. Lmk when Growlithe is ready. :)

Hey man, How about this:
Mawile
Love ball
Female
Adamant
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Egg moves:Fire fang,Sucker punch
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
FOR:
Sableye
Nature: Calm
Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/x/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Metal Burst, Sucker Punch, Trick, Recover

Hulavuta

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Electro Jazz I'm not sure which of these you're offering and which one you're asking for...but I already have both.

EDIT: Okay figuring Mawile due to different ball and ability. Unfortunately a different ball is not really much value to me and Intimidate is the better ability. Sorry man.

Electro Jazz I'm not sure which of these you're offering and which one you're asking for...but I already have both.

EDIT: Okay figuring Mawile due to different ball and ability. Unfortunately a different ball is not really much value to me and Intimidate is the better ability. Sorry man.
It's ok! And umm, not be rude, but I prefer your older pic. This one's weird. :3

Hulavuta

Hi! Would you be interested in a moonball sniper horsea? The houndour looks really nice on your thread :)
Sorry man, as I said to Electric Jazz I'm not really interested in Pokemon I already have. Different balls don't matter too much to me, I only breed in non-Pokeballs because other people value them. I do have a lot of spare Houndour though, so if you have anything I don't have I'd be more than happy to trade you one.

Sorry man, as I said to Electric Jazz I'm not really interested in Pokemon I already have. Different balls don't matter too much to me, I only breed in non-Pokeballs because other people value them. I do have a lot of spare Houndour though, so if you have anything I don't have I'd be more than happy to trade you one.
That's cool. I don't see a sneasel in your thread, and I have a dreamball 4 egg move female lying around?

Hulavuta

That's cool. I don't see a sneasel in your thread, and I have a dreamball 4 egg move female lying around?
Actually, I do have one, I just haven't updated my OP in a while sorry :[

Maybe it'd be better to just list all the Pokemon you have and I could pick one.

Hulavuta

That might take awhile...I'll just list some for now, mareep,skarmory,dive ball squirtle,kangaskhan?
I have all of these too, sorry

How about an eevee? do you happe to have one? I'll give the details later
Eevee is fine but I am gonna have to know a lot of details, like nature, IVs, gender, ability, etc.

It might be a lot easier if you guys had your own threads as keeping all the details in one place is more than convenient. It takes a while to start but it's worth it if you want to trade often. Don't worry if you don't have anything good yet because you can always edit the thread or make a new one later.

Well the details:
Eevee
Dream ball
Either bold or impish
Egg moves: wish|yawn
IVs depend upon the nature, such as:
BOLD: 31/X/31/31/31/31
and impish has Sp.Atk IVs missing.
The gender ratio is higher males so the females with perfect ivs are difficult to obtain, but I'll try :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)