How to maximize your Defenses

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
If I understood you correctly, you could just enter 252 EVs in the applet and it would give you the best overall defense. So I think you can use this applet also for what you need.

X-Act, you previously posted that you would get the offline one done soon. If it isn't taking too much of your time, has it been done yet?

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot. Download it here.

Here are the instructions:

1) Download the zip file.
2) Extract it to a folder of your choice.
3) Go to the folder and double-click on the defense.html file. Your browser should start.
4) If your browser blocks the applet from loading, unblock it.

Thanks pal. I just realized my problem though. It's my own fault that I can't load this program because my Java isn't updated and there isn't any way to get the newest Java on Mac OS X 10.3.9.

I do appreciate this though. It's a really awesome application.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)