Hilarious NPC Quotes

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
"Even my own family disowned me." "As long as I have pokemon, that's OK, though."

;-;
Oh you only have the losing quote. For those who don't know this is from ORAS's Battle Maison from a female PokeFan (who's male counterpart in the game are shown holding a child) named Naomi:

Also this was her other quotes:
Intro: I'm drowning in Pokémon. It might be too late for me.
Winning: I think life's OK as long as you get back more than you lose.

Yikes... oh, and there's more. You should read what the Fairy Tale Girls or Hex Maniacs have to say. I think some of the writers may need Prozac.

Oh you only have the losing quote. For those who don't know this is from ORAS's Battle Maison from a female PokeFan (who's male counterpart in the game are shown holding a child) named Naomi:

Also this was her other quotes:
Intro: I'm drowning in Pokémon. It might be too late for me.
Winning: I think life's OK as long as you get back more than you lose.

Yikes... oh, and there's more. You should read what the Fairy Tale Girls or Hex Maniacs have to say. I think some of the writers may need Prozac.
I think they need a little more than just Prozac...

The spanish version of the Koukan Talk show from BW and ORAS was a pleasant (and surprisingly funny) in terms of how they changed it.

Basically, rather than Azusa or Toru merely explaining how a phrase is said in japanese, it involves an unnamed woman asking Josemi Friqui (his surname meaning 'geek') how a phrase is said in a language other than japanese. Josemi says he doesn't know how it's said in that language, but he does know how its japanese equivalent.

It pretty much always ends in an atrocious pun.

Then the woman corrects Josemi in a similar way to how Azusa does in the english version.

'I think the Pokemon look smarter than their trainers. By a lot."
A camper or Pokemon ranger, Lilycove City, Emerald Version

"I already lost. Do I really have to keep walking in a circle?"
Magma Grunt, Magma Hideout, Emerald Version

"A Poke Ball was too heavy to lift psychically. But this dust bunny...
Whooooooooooooooooh!
... ... ... ... ... ...
No, I'm not cheating!
I didn't blow on it! Honestly!"
A psychic, Mossdeep City, Emerald Version

"FORGIVE ME FATHER FOR I HAVE LOST"
School Kid Elise, Battle Frontier, Emerald Version

"I lost because I didn't eat enough pizza."
A black belt, Veilstone City, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Versions

"J'ai découvert le secret de la vraie puissance en fixant un Nautile pendant des jours et des jours…" or "I discovered the secret of true power by staring at a Helix Fossil for days and days ..."
Brawly, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Versions

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)