Hey dudes

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Don't make it bad

I am stepping down as UU Tier Leader. I'll still be around as an admin and be involved in Smogon policy and stuff, and will stick around in the community. It's been a fun ride for over 2 years now. Thanks to everyone who I had a chance to meet and interact with. :heart:

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Despite me not being a part of UU this generation, I really love what you did last generation and how the transition was handled into SM UU. Just know that I am here if you want to ever talk or "hang out". We can be part of the #FormerUUPeople together ^_^

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[22:30] @Aquadext: Hikari can I stay on council until I get tc badge
[22:30] #GrilledClawitzer: Just ask him for
[22:30] #GrilledClawitzer: perma council
[22:30] #GrilledClawitzer: there's a spot now
[22:30] #GrilledClawitzer: since Sam's gone :(
[22:30] @Aquadext: Hikari can I get perma council
[22:30] +ULT Highways: lol
[22:31] #GrilledClawitzer: That's how you do it. ENERGISCH.
[22:31] #Hikari: since when is sam gone

love hikari

Last edited:

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
I haven't been a part of SM UU until very recently, and wasn't very active last gen but I love this meta. I loved what you did to help last generation as well, you will be missed. Though I have to ask, who's taking over for you? Can someone really match your prowess?

I haven't been a part of SM UU until very recently, and wasn't very active last gen but I love this meta. I loved what you did to help last generation as well, you will be missed. Though I have to ask, who's taking over for you? Can someone really match your prowess?
So, we had three tier leaders; Sam, Hikari, and dodmen. Now we have only Hikari and dodmen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)