[Gen 7-8]✨❄ Heroes Home ❄✨[BR/Parents/Shiny Hatching] ➜ [Last Update: 11/4 Merry Faeries]

Hello again, im interested in your 5iv ha patrat.

May i offer a 5iv modest Water Absorb (HA) Tympole in dream ball EM: Mist, Refresh, Water Pulse, Earth Power
Or
4iv (0 spe) Brave Weak Armor Roggenrolla in Heavy Ball EM: gravity, wide guard, heavy slam.
?
Sorry for getting back to you so late. Your Tympole will work great. I'll have it ready in a little bit, just have to transfer it up.

Heroes Home Trade Thread Update 3.1
The "Bringing In Pokemon Who Were Left Behind In 3.0 Update But Wont Fit Into 4.0" Update!

Added...
- 2 New Battle Ready Pokemon
- 3 Last Generation Battle Ready Pokemon
- Procrastination on adding finished breedables (added to my spreadsheets already, just need to be posted)
- Breeding Pokemon who kind of need Gen 6 Move Tutors in in Gen 7 (Rip Shiny Donphan)
- More Procrastination on asking Admins what kind of links can be included in a Giveaway.

4.0 Update TBR ~June 10th, following June 8th Giveaway if all goes planned (12-13 BR Pokes Probably)

Heroes Home Trade Thread Update 4.0
The
Attack Of Oceans Deep Update!
Added...
-18 New Battle Ready Pokemon
- 1 Successful Giveaway (yay!)
-More BB code errors again (Fixed?)
- More procrastination on finishing adding breedables
- Still no idea what my next update theme is going to be (Fighting Types or Dragons)
-Still debating on adding a service section for my saved shiny spreads for people to use.

Hey,

I am interested in:

Shiny Wishiwashi
Shiny Crustle
Shiny Malamar
Moon Ball Lapras Breedable
Dive Ball Oshawott
Shiny Steelix

Can you CMT for them ? :)

Hey,

I am interested in:

Shiny Wishiwashi
Shiny Crustle
Shiny Malamar
Moon Ball Lapras Breedable
Dive Ball Oshawott
Shiny Steelix

Can you CMT for them ? :)
How does all those for your *Mareep, *Porygon (Dive), and *Miltank? Also, which Wishiwashi do you want (when I have sets that are similar, I combine them to save space)? I have a Non-TR (31 Speed) set and a TR (0 Speed) variant.

How does all those for your *Mareep, *Porygon (Dive), and *Miltank? Also, which Wishiwashi do you want (when I have sets that are similar, I combine them to save space)? I have a Non-TR (31 Speed) set and a TR (0 Speed) variant.
Sounds good to me.
You can get Semi-Rights if I get Semi-Rights as well :P
I would like the TR Set :)

Hey, I really enjoyed all of the summaries of your Pokemon in the thread. It makes them sound much more like friends than "tools of war", which is what the game should be about.

I found a good amount of Pokemon that I'm interested in. Can you CMT for your Brave Wishiwashi, Dhelmise, shiny Steelix and Crustle?

Hey, I really enjoyed all of the summaries of your Pokemon in the thread. It makes them sound much more like friends than "tools of war", which is what the game should be about.

I found a good amount of Pokemon that I'm interested in. Can you CMT for your Brave Wishiwashi, Dhelmise, shiny Steelix and Crustle?
Fundamentally, Pokemon is about the journey and the experience, not the fighting, which is why I don't just follow the herd and breed only Pokemon people want to use for VGC. If you can't really understand how your Pokemon operate, and why they are unique and powerful, you're doomed to failure. Tis why I include passages for all my battle ready Pokemon.

I can do all those for your Careful Celesteela and Bluemew's Kommo-o. Just out of curiosity, do you know if the Kommo-o has egg moves? I'll probs use it as a parent.

Is that alright for you?

Fundamentally, Pokemon is about the journey and the experience, not the fighting, which is why I don't just follow the herd and breed only Pokemon people want to use for VGC. If you can't really understand how your Pokemon operate, and why they are unique and powerful, you're doomed to failure. Tis why I include passages for all my battle ready Pokemon.

I can do all those for your Careful Celesteela and Bluemew's Kommo-o. Just out of curiosity, do you know if the Kommo-o has egg moves? I'll probs use it as a parent.

Is that alright for you?
Sounds like a good trade to me. I checked and Kommo-o doesn't have it's egg moves, so if you want to amend the trade let me know.

Heroes Home Trade Thread Update 4.1
The Attack of Rivers, Lakes, and Streams Update!

Added...
-5 New Battle Ready Pokemon
-More BB code errors again (I swear I've corrupted every line in every post at least once)
- Perhaps working on another giveaway *wink* :3

Hi there! I'm interested in your patrat,trubbish,deerling,foongos,cubchoo and bouffalant.

I have some flaweless pokemon (shiny too), do you want a list? :)

p.s. i have a carvanha with destiny bond and HA, ledyba with encore, makuita with bullet punch and thrick fat, slakoth with night slash

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm interested in your patrat,trubbish,deerling,foongos,cubchoo and bouffalant.

I have some flaweless pokemon (shiny too), do you want a list? :)

p.s. i have a carvanha with destiny bond and HA, ledyba with encore, makuita with bullet punch and thrick fat, slakoth with night slash
Sorry, none of those really interest me. I can breed my own shiny Pokemon easily, and I usually want breedables with the maximum 4 EM's even if they're irrelevant.

However, if you're feeling up to it, I'd be more than willing to give those to you if you do a breeding project for me. I'm currently tied up in several things, so I haven't been able to work on some Pokemon that I'd like to. If you're willing to breed a Luxury Ball, Non-HA, Timid Nincada with the egg moves Endure, Final Gambit, Night Slash, and Feint Attack, then I can give you all those breedables. IV's are irrelevant, but you can put them on if you want to.

If you do chose to accept, which Deerling type do you want? They have different balls depending on which pattern they are.

Sorry, none of those really interest me. I can breed my own shiny Pokemon easily, and I usually want breedables with the maximum 4 EM's even if they're irrelevant.

However, if you're feeling up to it, I'd be more than willing to give those to you if you do a breeding project for me. I'm currently tied up in several things, so I haven't been able to work on some Pokemon that I'd like to. If you're willing to breed a Luxury Ball, Non-HA, Timid Nincada with the egg moves Endure, Final Gambit, Night Slash, and Feint Attack, then I can give you all those breedables. IV's are irrelevant, but you can put them on if you want to.

If you do chose to accept, which Deerling type do you want? They have different balls depending on which pattern they are.

Ok, i'll try :)

Summer form please :D

p.s. nincada is ready :D

Last edited:
Hello, I'm interested in your summer deerling and dream ball vanillite. CMT for something.
Normally I wouldn't ask for so much for two breedables, but I'm getting kicked in the rear with nostalgia. You can tack on another Pokemon if you feel I'm asking for too much. Is rufus' Solosis still available with the nickname she gave it, "Epiphron"? If it is, I would very much like to obtain it.

Normally I wouldn't ask for so much for two breedables, but I'm getting kicked in the rear with nostalgia. You can tack on another Pokemon if you feel I'm asking for too much. Is rufus' Solosis still available with the nickname she gave it, "Epiphron"? If it is, I would very much like to obtain it.
I still have that mon on my X version. I can give it that name if you want?

Hi its me for the fourth time XD

I'm interested in your ha woobat, and ha emolga.

I'm offering 5iv -Att bold magic guard solosis in ultra ball with em: acid armor, confuse ray, and night shade
Or
5iv -SpA Adamant pickup lillipup in moon ball with em: psychic fangs, fire fang, thunder fang, and ice fang

If you want just one, im fine with only woobat

Hi its me for the fourth time XD

I'm interested in your ha woobat, and ha emolga.

I'm offering 5iv -Att bold magic guard solosis in ultra ball with em: acid armor, confuse ray, and night shade
Or
5iv -SpA Adamant pickup lillipup in moon ball with em: psychic fangs, fire fang, thunder fang, and ice fang

If you want just one, im fine with only woobat
Sorry for not replying sooner, I've been busy with a lot of IRL stuff :P. Sounds good, however my schedule is a bit packed at the moment, so we may need to wait a few days to trade.

Heroes Home Trade Thread Update 4.2
The Bovine(ish) Update!

Added...
-5 New Battle Ready Pokemon
- Literally breaking my thread (now fixed)
- More disorganization as a result of error (to be completely fixed at a later date)
- Another successful giveaway
- Special thanks to .com for fixing my thread!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)