SM OU Help Me By Rating My Team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so I put this team together a little while back, and it originally worked great but now not so much, could you please look I’ve it and help me out?!

Mega Venusaur

Item: Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves:
-Giga Drain
-Sludge Bomb
-Leech Seed
-Synthesis
Evs: 248 HP, 88 DEF, 156 SPDEF
Nature: Calm

Used to act as the teams main source of bulk, and is all about tanking hits and getting HP back. The combination of Leech Seed, Giga Drain, and Synthesis all allow it to do this, and I also have to sludge bomb to take out the tapus that are practically every team.

Gliscor

Item: Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Moves:
-Substitute
-Swords Dance
-Facade
-Earthquake
Evs: 184 HP, 252 ATK, 72 DEF
Nature:Adamant

This mon is all about going behind a Substitute, setting up with swords dance and sweeping as many moms as possible with a STAB Earthquake and powered up Facade(thanks to the toxic orb).

Magnezone

Item: Leftovers
Ability:Analytic
Moves:
-Thunderbolt
-Flash Cannon
-Magnet Rise
-HP Fire
Evs: 252 HP, 140 DEF, 116 SPATK
Nature: Modest

Is mainly here for special sweeping and the obliteration of fairy types, and especially for the ever infuriating Toxapex. He can hit really hard with his two STAB moves especially after the power up from Analytic.

Weavile

Item: Muscle Band
Ability: Pressure
Moves:
-Icicle Crash
-Brick Break
-Knock Off
-Foul Play
Evs: 252 ATK, 252 SPE, 4 DEF
Nature: Adamant

Another physical mon that’s used to cover Venusaur’s weakness to psychic and flying mons. Also can be used to knock off the items of annoying Pokémon like Chansey and again Toxapex. I decided to give him a muscle band instead of a choice item so that he wouldn’t get locked into a powered down Knock Off.

Infernape

Item: Firurium Z
Ability: Blaze
Moves:
-Flare Blitz
-Close Combat
-U-Turn
-Rock Slide
Evs: 252 ATK, 252 SPE, 4 SPDEF
Nature: Jolly

Here to hit hard and get out with u-turn, giving him moves like Flare Blitz and Close Combat cement this because after hitting these moves he is heavily weakened (stat and health wise). Because if this he is given U-turn to get out of dodge and to also cover psychic types. He’s also given Rock Slide for flying types, and is the teams z-move user.

Vaporeon

Item: Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves:
-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Wish
-Substitute
Evs: 252 HP, 252 SPDEF, 4 SPATK
Nature: Calm

The teams premier water type that can heal the mons that lack recovery with wish, and that can be switched into any water mon. It also hides behind a Substitute and it fires of a STAB scald and powerful ice beam for coverage.

So I feel like this is a pretty solid team, but it hasn’t been working well for me in recent matches, so could you help me out and give me a rating and/or a preferable suggestion!! Thanks.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)