SM OU Heatran and bulu team

So I have been playing for a lil while but I’m still kinda new / still learning abt competitive so I read some forums abt competitive and team composition and I came up with this team (this is my first rmt so if I missed something or didn’t give enough info I’m sorry)

Heatran @ Grassium Z

Ability: Flash Fire

EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Modest Nature

IVs: 0 Atk

- Magma Storm

- Earth Power

- Solar Beam

- Stealth Rock

Heatran was always one of my fav mons to use so i built this team around him, I decided to run grassium z Bc it would help against Fini and rotom, and I used him as my setter and I first decided to run spd but I choose this one since it had some more utility in my opinion

Tapu Bulu @ Leftovers

Ability: Grassy Surge

EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD

Careful Nature

- Swords Dance

- Horn Leech

- Superpower

- Protect

Since heatran is very vulnerable to ground type moves bulu will come in handy for weaken those moves plus giving some type of recovery to heatran, and it will help with checks to Tran such as Chomp and gliscor, greninja, tapu koko. I initially used scarf bulu but since the team needed a lil more bulk I used spD instead, I run protect over synthesis Bc it would give me an idea of what some scarf users will have

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite

Ability: Light Metal

EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 244 SpD

Impish Nature

- Swords Dance

- Bullet Punch

- Roost

- Knock Off

I used mega Scizor Bc it has somewhat of a synergy with heatran and it always helps with fairy types and is a really good at using sd and using knock off on a switch.

Slowbro @ Leftovers

Ability: Regenerator

EVs: 248 HP / 96 Def / 164 SpD

Bold Nature

IVs: 0 Atk

- Scald

- Ice Beam

- Slack Off

- Toxic

Slowbro concludes the fire/water/grass core but can always be good against gliscor and Hawlucha and can hit flying types with decent power, and it’s a more safe switch in against fire types mons instead of using heatran that the opponent could predict

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Intimidate

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Jolly Nature

- Earthquake

- U-turn

- Stone Edge

- Stealth Rock

My team needed at scarf user so I decided to used Lando since it helps me against both mega charizards, volcarona, tapu koko, and Mega Alakazam. I initially used explosion > stealth rocks but I changed it since I never really used it and Lando provokes some switches.

Tornadus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet

Ability: Regenerator

EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe

Timid Nature

- Hurricane

- Knock Off

- U-turn

- Defog

And it the last slot I went with tornadus Bc this team lacked a defog user and I used to have defog on Lando but I rather use tornadus as my defog user. Tornadus also checks Kartana someone that can cause trouble to my team, and since it has knock off I can deal some damage to walls and get their items removed.

This team has gotten me a few wins and I’m pretty sure there are a lot of ways that this team could be changes or improved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)