hngmn does art

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Woah, I dig all the detail and texture on it's skin, and the way the claws are gripping those boulders looks very powerful. All those spikes and jagged lines give it a genuinely intimidating look. Looking forward to seeing this colored! If you plan to, that is.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings h_n_g_m_n,

First of all I'd like to express my admiration towards every single one of your amazingly creative artworks.
I'd sure as hell never ever refer to myself as an "art connoisseur", let alone an "artist" per se, but I definitely know something great when I see it.
I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing more of your future projects in this thread, I'll stay tuned.

Last edited:
Hey Maximum Optimiser,

I'll see what I can do, but no promises. Exams are around the corner and I have quite a few requests that I still haven't gotten to, so it might be a while before it happens.

Thanks for the kind words!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings h_n_g_m_n,

I wish you lots of luck and perseverance for your exams, I know how stressful they can be.
Feel free to let me know how it went if you want.

Last edited:

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The design of that robot warrior is really creative! I appreciate the high fidelity of detail, delineating the individual wires, joints of its fingers, scratches in its armor, and the folds / tears in the cloth. Hope you end up with some business with your commissions, you certainly deserve it!

Another weekend, another drawing.

Hope you enjoy this one!

View attachment 66063
Pretty good composition, everything pulls the eye to the painting's subjects and the speed is well-conveyed with the dust clouds. I think it could look a bit better if the human had more of an interesting flying pose or was just running, as the falling-forward style of flight never impressed me much due to being somewhat static, but all in all a great piece.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)