GSC Cup III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilbert arenas

Rex rhydon
is a Tiering Contributor
my opp and I agreed on a time, however, a family emergency came up and I told him beforehand that I would miss the time. So we rescheduled, he missed the rescheduled time, activity post?

activity my opponent refused to play yesterday and friday and insisted that we play sunday I was waiting for about 6h now for him to play me and now he's tryna make me play at some time that I can't play at because it's ridiculusly late for me and I have to wake up at 6am tmrw.
(I would have been able to play for weeks whenever he hit me up, but if you look at his profile you will probably notice that that's not really his style.)

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
activity my opponent refused to play yesterday and friday and insisted that we play sunday I was waiting for about 6h now for him to play me and now he's tryna make me play at some time that I can't play at because it's ridiculusly late for me and I have to wake up at 6am tmrw.
(I would have been able to play for weeks whenever he hit me up, but if you look at his profile you will probably notice that that's not really his style.)
Calling counter act. I explicitly said that we should play on Sunday then he fucking randomly vm'd me on sat expecting me to play? The fuck lol

About the Sunday thing, nigga outright vm'd me at 5am my time and expected me to play? What the literal fuck. I was expecting to play in afternoon/evenings and sundays especially I have church and thus never play in mornings/early afternoon (this is a historic thing and you can literally check any tour I played in ever). It's a fault on both of our ends for not properly scheduling but my opp who randomly fucking messages me at times he knows I can't play and expect to get act is absurd.

We either get extension to play something or if GTM doesn't schedule then I'm calling act on him for pulling obvious bullshit to get an act win

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
me and blunder are playing tomorrow, we just need a bit of an extension (something came up at our original time)

SasukeNF

formerly Hangover
I need to ask for an extension! We couldn't make it today because elodin was travelling (he told this almost at the beginning of the deadline), and told me from the beginning that he might have problems getting this done on deadline. Anyway we tried to schedule, but it seems he had problems to get online now! So hopefully we will be playing tomorrow or Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)