Strategy & Metagame Glory Hogs - Fallen Stars in the Doubles Metagame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, my idea for an article was one that talked about various Pokemon that are successful in Singles metagames but have a lot less success in the Doubles metagame. The thread title is a potential name to show how the Pokemon being covered like to be alone in Singles as opposed to sharing the spotlight with a partner in a Double battle. In terms of content, I would be naming a few Pokemon and then analyzing and explaining what aspects of the Doubles metagame makes them less viable than they are in Singles metagames. I would also be showing how the pros there are to using them are outweighed by their cons, and saying why they're usually overshadowed in Doubles play. Thanks in advance for any feedback that you have :)

Sounds interesting. I don't know anything about doubles, so I'll wait a bit, but if nobody says anything then I'll move forward and approve this (since Issue #26 is nearly out anyway). :)

Issue #26 is out, so you're approved to write this for Issue #27! I take it you don't have access to the Article Workshop, so please go here and apply for Smog Access. Once you've done that, let us know so we can give you further instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)