GiveMeGeno's Frozen Factory (Open)! ~ Cloning, Legends, and More! (See Post #10!) ~ 15/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant the shiny one (my mistake, I didn't specify it).
no that's fine .

so a female spitback HA Blitzle for shiny weedle ( would be better if you got a female perfect 5 iv though :p) .
message or post of my profile when you are done

no that's fine .

so a female spitback HA Blitzle for shiny weedle ( would be better if you got a female perfect 5 iv though :p) .
message or post of my profile when you are done
That sounds fine. Or if you'd like, I can throw in some more spitbacks (your choice).

Also, what IV spread and nature do you want (assuming you want 1 flawless breedable)?

That sounds fine. Or if you'd like, I can throw in some more spitbacks (your choice).

Also, what IV spread and nature do you want (assuming you want 1 flawless breedable)?
How about 2 spitbacks ?

I want a female HA timid Blitzle and a male woobat (Psycho Shift/Stored Power/Fake Tears/Charm) for the egg moves .

ivs don't matter

Hey :) I'm interested in female DBHA spitbacks of the following:
Paras, Diglett, Grimer, Rhyhorn, Dunsparce, Teddiursa, Slugma, Skarmory, Makuhita, Castform

I can offer any female Pokemon I have on my list that's in my sig. Maybe/Hopefully you'll find some Pokemon that interest you.

Hey :) I'm interested in female DBHA spitbacks of the following:
Paras, Diglett, Grimer, Rhyhorn, Dunsparce, Teddiursa, Slugma, Skarmory, Makuhita, Castform

I can offer any female Pokemon I have on my list that's in my sig. Maybe/Hopefully you'll find some Pokemon that interest you.
Nothing really, but could you do me some shiny breeding projects? I can provide the parents.

Hey Geno !
I'm interested in Rugaji's shiny HP ground swablu =D
Would you be interested in my Nicknameable Adaptability Shiny adamant corphish (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Super power, Aqua jet and dragon dance but he is level 23 and EV trained?

Hey Geno !
I'm interested in Rugaji's shiny HP ground swablu =D
Would you be interested in my Nicknameable Adaptability Shiny adamant corphish (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Super power, Aqua jet and dragon dance but he is level 23 and EV trained?
You can have it for free.

I'll put a free stuff section (giveaways)

Posting here to confirm trade of my event Mewtwo, event Xerneas and DW porygon for Givemegeno's event Hoopa, Suicune, Mesprit and cloning services.

Bump! I updated my thread with Hoopa being the biggest highlight. I also added some more stuff like TSV shinies, more 4 EM Pokemon, and more legends. Check them out!

#720 - Hoopa
OT: Manesh | ID: 08195
Ability: Magician | Nature: Quiet
IVs: 31.2.31.31.31.0
Moves: Hyperspace Hole | Psychic | Astonish | Nasty Plot
Notes: SR by me (UT Lv. 50). From the Maxsoft Hoopa event (can provide a screenshot of the used code).
Non-Redis.

Hi there, may I have your Free-Redis Zapdos? Really appreciate it :) Also do you take Breeding Projects as trading pieces for mons in your thread?

Hi there, may I have your Free-Redis Zapdos? Really appreciate it :) Also do you take Breeding Projects as trading pieces for mons in your thread?
Hey,

Deposit a Pokemon asking for a level 61-70 Zapdos with the message "GiveMeGeno". Also let's take this to PM please. :)

Hi I'm interested in these extra breedables if you have any spitbacks you can spare

HA Tyrunt (M)
Larvitar (F) heavy ball
Houndour (F) moon ball
Teddiursa (F) moon ball

Please let me know what you'd like for them. :)

Hi I'm interested in these extra breedables if you have any spitbacks you can spare

HA Tyrunt (M)
Larvitar (F) heavy ball
Houndour (F) moon ball
Teddiursa (F) moon ball

Please let me know what you'd like for them. :)
Hi, could you tell me what you're offering (or at least what you can)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)