Genesect+Lati@s+Terrakion Austin's IV, Shiny, HP Trade (24 HP, 128 Shiny, 210 Diff. 5IV/HP/Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway you can get/breed me a timburr with Mach punch, drain punch, and fire punch? If it helps I don't care about the IV's. I would prefer a brave nature but if you don't have it you can send me any one. All I really care about it the three moves.

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Is there anyway you can get/breed me a timburr with Mach punch, drain punch, and fire punch? If it helps I don't care about the IV's. I would prefer a brave nature but if you don't have it you can send me any one. All I really care about it the three moves.
I dont have any spitbacks on me. What would you have to offer?

Technician Scythers(male or female)
3IV Impish Bulletproof male Chespin with Spikes
4IV Bold Rotoms
4IV Timid Protean female Froakie with Bounce
3IV Modest Infiltrator female Japanese Espurr
4-5IV Adamant Rivalry Axews (male and female)
4IV Bold Run Away male Eevees with Yawn and Stored Power
1IV Bold Run Away male Eevee with Wish
4-5IV Jolly Regenerator Mienfoos with Knock Off and Smelling Salts (male and female) (5IV mienfoo is Inner Focus with Knock Off and Smelling Salts)
4IV Timid Female Gastly
4-5IV Jolly and Adamant Thick Fat Swinubs with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash (male and female) (Jolly 5IV Swinub does NOT have Stealth Rock or Icicle Crash)
3-4IV Calm Regenerator Slowpokes (male or female)
3-4IV Bold Yamasks (male or female)
3-4IV Adamant Thick Fat male Snorlaxs with Curse

I can also offer any battle Maison item you want. I did notice that all the 5IV Pokemon I have you already have but since I don't care about IVs I was wondering if you would be more lenient. But if you're not interested in any of these Pokemon I can try and breed you up something if you want?

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Technician Scythers(male or female)
3IV Impish Bulletproof male Chespin with Spikes
4IV Bold Rotoms
4IV Timid Protean female Froakie with Bounce
3IV Modest Infiltrator female Japanese Espurr
4-5IV Adamant Rivalry Axews (male and female)
4IV Bold Run Away male Eevees with Yawn and Stored Power
1IV Bold Run Away male Eevee with Wish
4-5IV Jolly Regenerator Mienfoos with Knock Off and Smelling Salts (male and female) (5IV mienfoo is Inner Focus with Knock Off and Smelling Salts)
4IV Timid Female Gastly
4-5IV Jolly and Adamant Thick Fat Swinubs with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash (male and female) (Jolly 5IV Swinub does NOT have Stealth Rock or Icicle Crash)
3-4IV Calm Regenerator Slowpokes (male or female)
3-4IV Bold Yamasks (male or female)
3-4IV Adamant Thick Fat male Snorlaxs with Curse

I can also offer any battle Maison item you want. I did notice that all the 5IV Pokemon I have you already have but since I don't care about IVs I was wondering if you would be more lenient. But if you're not interested in any of these Pokemon I can try and breed you up something if you want?
I have everything from the spitbacks :/. Thanks for checking what I had first though. Im sure there are some people who would be able to breed faster and not have your 5IVs as I have lots of requests to fulfill.
Thanks for the inquiry!

I have everything from the spitbacks :/. Thanks for checking what I had first though. Im sure there are some people who would be able to breed faster and not have your 5IVs as I have lots of requests to fulfill.
Thanks for the inquiry!
No problem man. Thanks anyway!

Thanks for the inquiry!
Oh, but for the record, I am pretty patient. So if you ever have the time to breed me one or just come across one let me know! I'll try and make it worth your while and we can work something out.

Ho-Oh-Level 40 OT: Japanese Name
Safari Ball
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Regenerator

Shiny Deoxys-D-Level 50 OT: Ash
Master Ball
Sassy
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Pressure

Shiny Palkia-Level 78 OT: PCApp
Ultra Ball
Rash
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Pressure
Okay no

These are some really obvious hacks and from what I've told, you've been asked to keep a closer eye on what you trade before. Locking this and adding you to the blacklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)