SPOILERS! General Pokémon Anime Discussion

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Even though the Detective Pikachu movie is live action instead of animated, does it count as the 21st Movie (assuming it's released in 2018), or is the film just its own unrelated thing? I'm looking forward to Movie 20 if it's the alternate universe the official media claim that is is, even if it doesn't necessarily foreshadow any upcoming games.
1. It would be considered its own thing. The "numbered" Pokemon movies are linked directly to the anime since Ash is the main character in them.

2. There has been no news of the Pikachu Detective Movie since November last year when they announced the director, Rob Letterman.

So there was a poll in Japan recently for favourite of Ash's companions, Pokemon and movie.

Characters:

1) Brock
2) Serena
3) Misty
4) May
5) Dawn
6) Clemont
7) Cilan
8) Tracey
9) Bonnie
10) Iris

Source

Pokemon:

1) Charizard
2) Pikachu
3) Infernape
4) Greninja
5) Butterfree
6) Sceptile
7) Bayleef
8) Bulbasaur
9) Squirtle
10) Muk

Source

Movie:

1) Pokémon: The Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back
2) Pokémon Heroes: Latios and Latias
3) Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
4) Pokémon: Jirachi Wish Maker
5) Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai
6) Pokémon: Revelation Lugia (Pokémon: The Movie 2000)
7) Pokémon: Destiny Deoxys
8) Celebi: Voice of the Forest (Pokémon 4ever)
9) Pokémon: Spell of the Unknown (Pokémon the Movie 3)
10) Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea (tie)
10) Giratina and the Sky Warrior (tie)

Source

Had 851 responses and about 90% were between 10 and 29 years of age (60:40 male to female ratio too). Not really representative of the target audience but I found it interesting all the same.

-------------
Hyped for 20th movie. I was afraid it would just be a retelling of episode one. Now there are whole new possibilities to explore.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Wha... BROCK is #1? I thought it was going to be Serena (who got #2)! Being the longest traveling companion I guess it does mean he got the most development, you could probably even argue more than Ash has gotten.
Everyone's else placement pretty much makes sense.
Glad to see Misty is in the top 3, behind Serena but that's to be expected.
May or Dawn being higher than the other was always going to be a toss up, wouldn't be surprised if the numbers were real close.
Huh, Clemont is above Cilan, I kind of enjoyed Cilan more though he does have the stigma of being part of the Unova saga.
Tracey got on the list but not Max, ouch. Bonnie fared a bit better being she also was a tag along kid.
And at the bottom is Iris, not surprised (though I guess you can say she at least made it onto the list).

Hell yeah Charizard got #1!
Followed by Pikachu. Don't know whether that isn't surprising, Pikachu is the series mascot (and popular with female audience), or is since Ash has a lot of dark horses. For example, the Pokemon taking 3rd, 4th, and 6th.
Infernape above Greninja, really? I'm not arguing with it, I actually agree, just Greninja was really popular. Like with the case of Brock, Infernape did have a character arc and development, so I suppose that gave it a bit of an edge.
Oh Butterfree, the reason you're probably here is because you made so many little kids cry when you left. Surprised Pidgeot isn't on this list from fans seeing if that makes the Pokemon Company remembered Ash promised to come back for it...
That all said, I think Sceptile should be above Butterfree. Sceptile, the ONLY Pokemon in the Sinnoh League that took out Tobias's Darkrai. Be impressed, dammit!
The last four are personal preferences. Bayleef has a strong personality that helps it stand out, not surprised the rest of the Kanto starters got in, and Muk probably because of its running gag making it one of Ash's reserves that is most seen.

Yeah, figures, first movie is best movie.
Huh, Latios & Latias is #2? Honestly I was expecting this list to go in movie order (or at least had the first few movies be on the top). Guess cause the Eon Duo is cool? Alto Mare was a pretty neat location too, and the music is top notch (especially "Search for the Girl"). And can't forget about it being a Pokemon movie with a significant death.
Oh yeah, Lucario's movie, yeah that was going to be high up.
Looking through this list I realized the movies were probably picked more for the title Pokemon than anything else. Otherwise Movie 2000 and Voice of the Forest would be above Darkrai's and Deoxys will be nowhere on the list.
Spell of the Unown should be higher.
Ranger & Sky Warrior? Eh. Ranger was aright with May & Manaphy's relationship (though it's also the movie that has Super Saiyan Ash). Sky Warrior gotta disagree, found Shaymin annoying though I guess Giratina and the Reverse World was cool.
Hmm, if I were to replace the Deoxys movie I'd put Sword of Justice in, I actually liked Keldeo's character arc. Master of Illusions wasn't that bad either even though they were trying to pull another Lucario with Zoroark. Victini movie also had good moments.

Oh I should mention (since I forgot to in the original post) that people were given three votes so that they could vote for all three companions of a saga if they wanted to.

I don't know how much that could have influenced votes, since Brock got more than twice of Serena. Maybe Brock was everyone's second choice lol...

2) Serena
Serena is "number two" all right, agreed with that. Jokes aside boo her and Misty being above Dawn and May since seems nostalgia and recency will edge good quality every time. Thankfully Brock winning redeems the list.

Also I'm surprised Muk made the list.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Team Rocket ruined that episode for me. It was a good, not great episode because of them.

The preview for next weeks episode looks HYPE though.

... Is there any popular baseball manga? I don't know, the style of some of the stuff in the trailer looks like the animators might be referencing something.

... Is there any popular baseball manga? I don't know, the style of some of the stuff in the trailer looks like the animators might be referencing something.
Not that I can think off.

I'm somewhat surprised they didn't go with volleyball. Haikyuu! is pretty popular right now (and from what I hear, pretty dang good) and the beach is the perfect setting to play a few games.

Then again, seeing someone (probably Mallow or Sophocles) get squared in the face is probably more entertaining than just being spiked.

If we're talking about the Gladion episode, then yeah. The old "steal a Pokémon that's clearly stronger than ours, and Ash's Pikachu too" is kinda old.
Team Rocket ruined that episode for me. It was a good, not great episode because of them.

The preview for next weeks episode looks HYPE though.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
The should make Team Rocket like they were in gen 5 (when they had black suits like Butch and Cassidy).

They had actual missions, they caught more than 1 Pokémon each, and they faced off against the other enemy team more frequently. I just want TR to not be comedy.

Wouldn't it be great if they caught 6 Pokémon each? I mean Wobbafett doesn't attack, Meowth is a last resort, and Jessie's Pokémon only attacks Pikachu, and that teddy bear that helps them isn't even going to fight off Ash anytime...

It would be great if the bear saved them from Team Skull, and then Jessie or James caught it and made it their powerhouse.

I feel like they shouldn't just be for comedy. Give them a purpose in Alola, even last season Jessie did some showcase and competed for Kalos Queen, all we have so far is a Pancake race...

So much potential. Make them relevant and try and be a couple steps ahead of ash, catch a legendary, challenge team skull for dominance and then have a major Team vs Team clash before Ash has to save the day.

Giovanni should be proud at some point, promote them, make them legit villains, and move on from ash and Focus on the big picture of their organization at large. It would be cool to see Ash actually worried that the people he used to beat are now a real threat to the region and he isn't an auto win condition against them.

I wouldn't even have to say this if Team Skull wasn't so wannabe and ridiculous..

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Wouldn't it be great if they caught 6 Pokémon each? I mean Wobbafett doesn't attack, Meowth is a last resort, and Jessie's Pokémon only attacks Pikachu, and that teddy bear that helps them isn't even going to fight off Ash anytime...

Thing is, with 6 Pokémon each, their screentime would be spread ridiculously thin.

The Anime features Ash and friends as main characters, plus usually a character of the day. And Jessie and James, of course. That's six trainers demanding screen time every episode. Add Pikachu and Meowth too, for eight. Nine if you consider the Pokémon of the day as well, and there might even be more than one. Those are just the mandatory appearances in every episode, and already it translates into very little screen time per character.

But if each of the five recurring trainers had six Pokémon each, that'd be another twenty-nine characters fighting for screen space. Finding meaningful time for nine characters is bad enough, but 38 is almost too much even for a full season. Especially if you consider the need to keep Ash and Pikachu at the forefront, giving those two roughly half the running time, with the 36 others scrambling for various degrees of importance in the background. Or put another way, if Pikachu is to deliver the finishing blow in one third of the episodes, and the Pokémon of the day in another third, it'd take almost 60 episodes for all of the heroes' Pokémon to get some time in the limelight. Tolerable enough for one-time appearances, but giving them any sort of character progression is completely out of the question. Even with only Jessie and James alternating between 12 Pokémon, each one would see action very rarely among all the episodes where their method of confrontation centers on traps, disguises or giant machines rather than their Pokémon.

You'd end up with 'mons like Misty's Goldeen or Brock's Geodude. Pokémon that appear in the odd fight scene, but mostly hang around in the background for composition shots, such as when the gang's Pokémon are eating or playing. There might be enough total screen time for two main characters to fill their rosters with more-than-meaningless Pokémon, but hardly more than that, the way the show is written. But the entire concept of the show would have to change drastically in order to accomodate six Pokémon for every recurring trainer.

If you want an example to prove Codraroll's point, check out Baccano, which features 18 main characters that appear in each episode. That show is awesome, mind you, though I'm not sure I'd want the Pokemon anime to be written like that. Infact, I always, even as a kid, thought that I'd rather not have Team Rocket appear in every single episode.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Thing is, with 6 Pokémon each, their screentime would be spread ridiculously thin.

The Anime features Ash and friends as main characters, plus usually a character of the day. And Jessie and James, of course. That's six trainers demanding screen time every episode. Add Pikachu and Meowth too, for eight. Nine if you consider the Pokémon of the day as well, and there might even be more than one. Those are just the mandatory appearances in every episode, and already it translates into very little screen time per character.

But if each of the five recurring trainers had six Pokémon each, that'd be another twenty-nine characters fighting for screen space. Finding meaningful time for nine characters is bad enough, but 38 is almost too much even for a full season. Especially if you consider the need to keep Ash and Pikachu at the forefront, giving those two roughly half the running time, with the 36 others scrambling for various degrees of importance in the background. Or put another way, if Pikachu is to deliver the finishing blow in one third of the episodes, and the Pokémon of the day in another third, it'd take almost 60 episodes for all of the heroes' Pokémon to get some time in the limelight. Tolerable enough for one-time appearances, but giving them any sort of character progression is completely out of the question. Even with only Jessie and James alternating between 12 Pokémon, each one would see action very rarely among all the episodes where their method of confrontation centers on traps, disguises or giant machines rather than their Pokémon.

You'd end up with 'mons like Misty's Goldeen or Brock's Geodude. Pokémon that appear in the odd fight scene, but mostly hang around in the background for composition shots, such as when the gang's Pokémon are eating or playing. There might be enough total screen time for two main characters to fill their rosters with more-than-meaningless Pokémon, but hardly more than that, the way the show is written. But the entire concept of the show would have to change drastically in order to accomodate six Pokémon for every recurring trainer.
They wouldn't be in every episode, nor would they be in every battle, Jessie doesn't always use each Pokémon she owns in all of her battles. It would just be helpful, since the ones she does have are limited, if they were able to attack and/or not only seek fight against Pikachu (her Ghost only targets pika) they are not enough, so if anything 6 pokemon or not, my opinion is responding to the lack of character to the ones she does have. At least James' Pokémon does something (hug him) and has personality. Wobbafett is just there, and it's almost as if Jessie just needs a consistently useful Pokémon to make up for the ones she already has.

Having 6 per Team Rocket wouldn't be hard. After all, Pikachu can blast them off (or the teddy bear can remove them) during the end point of their episode plot, which doesn't demand a full 6-6 Pokemon battle...

Also, don't forget Misty and Brock had almost 6 Pokemon each in Johto, and since none of the other key characters at the Pokémon school have more than 1-2 Pokemon, it all averages out.

Anyways, whenever ash has 6 pokemon; he doesn't use each episode, but he manages to bond with them because he is featured during the seasons. People even got attached to Butterfree and he didn't last very long...

Point is, I'm not asking for 12 TR Pokémon to be in each episode, im just looking for a way to make TR have more purpose, and giving them a better plot with TR, and giving them more Pokémon keeps it interesting. Otherwise it's just a countdown when they challenge ash with the same Pokémon while Ash's team grows, and you say "in 45 -60 seconds they will be blasting off" and the episode has like a few minutes before it ends.

I guess those additional 2 main characters to fill their rosters that you mentioned could be Jessie and James. They have a bigger role than ash's classmates, as the classmates usually stick with 1 pokemon or 2 max, and Jessie and James could give their own Pokemon growth. If anything, Team Rocket is Not in each episodcase like they used to be because the writers couldn't give them a better plot, hence my concern for the additional Pokémon. In some episodes not all of ash's classmates are in the show, but at least a Jessie and James have an established role.

Last edited:
Ugh, that poll result about the companions is disgusting (Not counting the Pokémon, I don't really mind any of Ash's Pokémon). Brock was turned from an annoying side character to a one-dimensional punchline over the anime (to be fair, he is that much of a joke in-game as well) Furthermore, Serena didn't strike me as having any character traits other than "I love Ash", not that I was particularly invested in giving XY a chance...

May is one of the few companions I like for having actual character, growth and who manages to win stuff even. Furthermore, Tracey is good for having unique interests and finds a respective career with Professor Oak. Dawn is an annoying failure of a trainer and Max didn't even make it onto the list, whereas Bonnie did.

About the subject of Pokémon counts and screentime: It would be easier to give more Pokémon screen if the show weren't riddled with slapstick humor full of done-to-death running jokes.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Point is, I'm not asking for 12 TR Pokémon to be in each episode, im just looking for a way to make TR have more purpose, and giving them a better plot with TR, and giving them more Pokémon keeps it interesting. Otherwise it's just a countdown when they challenge ash with the same Pokémon while Ash's team grows, and you say "in 45 -60 seconds they will be blasting off" and the episode has like a few minutes before it ends.
The problem isn't that there's 12 Pokémon per episode, it's that you'd only ever see the peripheral Pokémon once every 12 episodes, at best. But I agree with the rest of your sentiment.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
The problem isn't that there's 12 Pokémon per episode, it's that you'd only ever see the peripheral Pokémon once every 12 episodes, at best. But I agree with the rest of your sentiment.
Not really, think if It this way...
TR gets promoted by Giovanni (and the writers basically) to try and capitalize on controlling the Alolan islands and that starts first with building a team and use the Z-Moves on their Pokémon, then beating Team Skull, challenging the institute, etc.

Assuming Jessie and James can use rideable Pokémon as they get paid from their new positions: Jessie can use Charizard to investigate from the sky, James can use Lapras to transport the team to different islands, Taurus and others can be used for land transportation. (The benefits of the region is that rideable Pokémon are rented and don't need to be caught).

Jessie and James focus on trying to catch Pokémon to capture the Tapus, so they aim for Steel or Poison types and just use them with the Z-move crystals they find.

If you make the Trainers important, the Pokémon become important by default, as long as they are featured in the missions. Maybe because the legendaries are strong they have to use multiple Pokémon to beat them. They capture a few, use their strength to make up for being outnumbered by Team Skull, win, the institute defeats Team Rocket and takes the tapus, before ash steps in to defeats the institute, when ash is preoccupied by facing the institute, they take control of the ultra beasts and are now who ash has to face, and suddenly, TR matters again...

See? And just having some Pokémon is used to explain how they win against the fact they are out numbered.

If butterfree can get a close bond due just to a few episodes after it was caught (he even traded it away for a Raticate... randomly), and it didn't appear in every episode since it was caught, then I think it is safe to say that many Pokémon that are established as important will have enough of a plot line to be relevant and not pointless.

(People actually remember Butterfree more than Pidgeot, in spite of the facts that Ash used Pidgeotto throughout his entire Kanto journey, it was caught in the same episode as Caterpie, and it had a great goodbye episode which basically capstones the entire first generation in relation to the very first episode). All you need is a few good bonding moments and people care more about that than overall episode exposure spreadout during the seasons.
Remember whenever Ash's dragon Pokémon from Kalos was rumored to return for the League to complete his team of 6?
Clearly, less of exposure than anything else, but people were more excited about the fact it hadn't lost up until that point than his bond with Talonflame, Noivern, etc. because that established an important role!
If a Pokémon continues to be undefeated, then that must mean he will win if he uses it... therefore role trumps episode storyline exposure.
(They thought based on that Ash would win the league and make the show special).

Last edited:

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
New episode titles, and they're actually interesting!

Episode 973: Enter Ilima, the Honor Student from the Class Next Door!
Episode 974: A New Trial! Challenge Akala Island!

Oh look, they remembered Ilima exists. They removed his role of a Captain (I question if the concept of a Captain even exists since it looks like the Kahuna may be in charge or all Trials), but hey, at least he's appearing (more than can be said for Hau). According to Serebii, the episode is about Ash getting a high score on a test (prepare for a ton of shock images on Ash actually getting a high score in something) and decides to challenge the school's honor student, Ilima.

The other episode is one that actually moves the plot along! Ash goes to Akala to meet with Olivia and take one the trials there. Now Ash can certainly use the Grass, Fire, and Rock Z-Crystals, but not the Water. So will Ash be getting a Water-type on Akala? From what I can see, Ash's choices are Wishiwashi, Pyukumuku, Dewpider, Bruxish, & Wimpod. Wishiwashi and Bruxish I doubt as he never really gets any fish Pokemon (since they'd need to figure out how they'd work on land), and Pyukumuku doesn't learn any Water-type attacks. So it's between Dewpider and Wimpod. I'm more leaning toward Dewpider as I think it would be more interesting and I'd prefer to leave Wimpod/Gastropod for Guzma. That said, I could also see them doing a story of Ash catching a shy/nervous Wimpod, battles Guzma who's Gastropod intimidates Wimpod, and they have a character arc where Wimpod overcomes its fear and eventually beats Guzma's Gastropod (probably evolving into one itself before than).
Also curious what they'll do with Lana, Kiawe, and Mallow. In the games, being the Trial Captains of Akala, they were close to Olivia since they were essentially her apprentices (especially Mallow). In the anime only Kiawe still resides on Akala, all the others have been moved to Melemele. If they did get rid of the Captains maybe they can still have them by having Lana, Kiawe, and Mallow help Ash on their respective challenges.

The titles are unconfirmed at the minute.

As for the Ilima episode, it's Lillie who has the highest score alongside Ilima not Ash.

In Akala episode, he's promptly sent back to Melemele to figure out which trial he wants to do first.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
The titles are unconfirmed at the minute.

As for the Ilima episode, it's Lillie who has the highest score alongside Ilima not Ash.

In Akala episode, he's promptly sent back to Melemele to figure out which trial he wants to do first.
Ah, I was going off with what Serebii said (yes, I know Serebii isn't that accurate when it comes to translating, but Bulbapedia hasn't reported anything yet so can).

Hm, maybe Ilima would become a sort of rival to Lillie? A battle of wits instead of a battle of combat or Contests/Showcase.

Is he only doing one of the trials? If he has to do all three, as I said, for each trial he could get help from Lana, Kiawe, and Mallow for their respective game Trials. Of course, while you can do Lana's and Mallow's without them, thinking about it they still sort of need Kiawe for his. Since he still lives on Akala in the anime and he does has a Z Ring maybe they could have him as some sort of helper to Olivia.

Ah, I was going off with what Serebii said (yes, I know Serebii isn't that accurate when it comes to translating, but Bulbapedia hasn't reported anything yet so can).

Hm, maybe Ilima would become a sort of rival to Lillie? A battle of wits instead of a battle of combat or Contests/Showcase.

Is he only doing one of the trials? If he has to do all three, as I said, for each trial he could get help from Lana, Kiawe, and Mallow for their respective game Trials. Of course, while you can do Lana's and Mallow's without them, thinking about it they still sort of need Kiawe for his. Since he still lives on Akala in the anime and he does has a Z Ring maybe they could have him as some sort of helper to Olivia.
I find Serebii to be pretty accurate tbh but eh.

I think he's doing all of them and it's up to him to figure out which one he wants to do first (so the water trial if the games are to be followed). Certainly possible that Kiawe is Olivia's helper and why he takes Z-moves so seriously (in addition to his grandfather's legacy).

Those titles turned out to be fake.

SM030's title is: Take Good Care of Pikachu

EDIT: Well partly fake.

SM030: Lillie, Take Good Care of Pikachu
SM031: Enter Oliva! Cry and Laugh Island Kahuna!!
SM032: We Found a Treasure! The Stoutland Search!!

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Besides TR and the scenario I posted above, (referenced here:
Not really, think if It this way...
TR gets promoted by Giovanni (and the writers basically) to try and capitalize on controlling the Alolan islands and that starts first with building a team and use the Z-Moves on their Pokémon, then beating Team Skull, challenging the institute, etc.

Assuming Jessie and James can use rideable Pokémon as they get paid from their new positions: Jessie can use Charizard to investigate from the sky, James can use Lapras to transport the team to different islands, Taurus and others can be used for land transportation. (The benefits of the region is that rideable Pokémon are rented and don't need to be caught).

Jessie and James focus on trying to catch Pokémon to capture the Tapus, so they aim for Steel or Poison types and just use them with the Z-move crystals they find.

If you make the Trainers important, the Pokémon become important by default, as long as they are featured in the missions. Maybe because the legendaries are strong they have to use multiple Pokémon to beat them. They capture a few, use their strength to make up for being outnumbered by Team Skull, win, the institute defeats Team Rocket and takes the tapus, before ash steps in to defeats the institute, when ash is preoccupied by facing the institute, they take control of the ultra beasts and are now who ash has to face, and suddenly, TR matters again...

See? And just having some Pokémon is used to explain how they win against the fact they are out numbered.

If butterfree can get a close bond due just to a few episodes after it was caught (he even traded it away for a Raticate... randomly), and it didn't appear in every episode since it was caught, then I think it is safe to say that many Pokémon that are established as important will have enough of a plot line to be relevant and not pointless.

(People actually remember Butterfree more than Pidgeot, in spite of the facts that Ash used Pidgeotto throughout his entire Kanto journey, it was caught in the same episode as Caterpie, and it had a great goodbye episode which basically capstones the entire first generation in relation to the very first episode). All you need is a few good bonding moments and people care more about that than overall episode exposure spreadout during the seasons.
Remember whenever Ash's dragon Pokémon from Kalos was rumored to return for the League to complete his team of 6?
Clearly, less of exposure than anything else, but people were more excited about the fact it hadn't lost up until that point than his bond with Talonflame, Noivern, etc. because that established an important role!
If a Pokémon continues to be undefeated, then that must mean he will win if he uses it... therefore role trumps episode storyline exposure.
(They thought based on that Ash would win the league and make the show special).
What do you guys think should happen?

I hate to say it... But I feel like Iris would fit in this series as a cameo, or even as a reoccurring guest star regular.
She already attended a school (for Dragon Trainers), could catch the silly Alolan Dragon Exeggutor, (which makes sense with her Jungle tree vine swinging self), and has a tan that suggest she is super outdoorsy.

I know it sounds silly, but for me it would make sense. This could be a way to show her immaturity and awkwardness in a way that would fit in with the other students gradually over time.

I know by now she should be where she wants to be, the games show her progress to be a late game boss, but it would be interesting to see her character develop from bratty to astute or mature.

Maybe it just feels like unfinished business, or lack of character resolution, but I want her and ash to get along beyond "I used to know you".

Ash respects Misty as a true friend, and May as a competent battler he faced himself and tied with for a Contest Championship, and he also respects Dawn (albeit less directly) for reaching for her dreams and accomplishing them.
As for Serena, that is unfinished business that seems better unresolved because the ending was so "let you believe what you want, let the fans go crazy and end it while at the peak of excitement" cliffhanger. By going back to it, especially as they downgrade ash's maturity and possibly his IQ (although he seems more dedicated and has a bigger bonding with Pikachu as equals not as master and pet), it seems like it would cheapen the bond he and Serena had.

Iris ended kinda annoying and this would help redeem her now that Ash is as/more immature than she is. Oh... and Dragonite.

Last edited:

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
If Iris was going to appear it would have been in Kalos. Since she didn't it kind of telling they writers probably didn't like her (or they were too busy writing their generic anime plot instead of focusing on writing a Pokemon plot which would involve them acknowledging the show has previous history...).

Though I have no doubt Serena will probably appear do to how popular she was (unless they're once again too busy writing a generic slice of life plot to bother with that pesky history thing again... or too busy trying to retcon it).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)