Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Awesome! Your Voltorb is ready.
Modest nature with an IV spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31.
I'll just breed a spare for myself.
just want to let you know that i have been taking a slight break from breeding to play though my recent HGSS runs. i am trying to rng abuse a hidden power fire, shiny latias and latios, and with all the breeding i have been doing for you guys i haven't been able to get much progress done. this is why i haven't gotten your pokemon yet, but i should have it either later today or tomorrow.

just want to let you know that i have been taking a slight break from breeding to play though my recent HGSS runs. i am trying to rng abuse a hidden power fire, shiny latias and latios, and with all the breeding i have been doing for you guys i haven't been able to get much progress done. this is why i haven't gotten your pokemon yet, but i should have it either later today or tomorrow.
No problem. Take as much time as you need.

Shiny Reshiram
Timid

TID: 43122
SID: 54809
OT: Tony

31/3/31/31/31/31
-Dragon Breath
-Slash
-Extrasensory
-Fusion Flare
Shiny Zekrom
Jolly

TID:
SID: 04708
OT: Tracie
31/31/31/5/31/31
-Dragon Breath
-Slash
-Zen Heatbutt
-Fusion Bolt

CMT for these, if you can NN them. :3c

Shiny Reshiram
Timid

TID: 43122
SID: 54809
OT: Tony

31/3/31/31/31/31
-Dragon Breath
-Slash
-Extrasensory
-Fusion Flare
Shiny Zekrom
Jolly

TID:
SID: 04708
OT: Tracie
31/31/31/5/31/31
-Dragon Breath
-Slash
-Zen Heatbutt
-Fusion Bolt

CMT for these, if you can NN them. :3c
Are you able to do custom breed request? and if so, can you do it in gen 6, or are you only gen 7?

Hello Inkblot! I would like to request an RNG/Breeding project, if you are willing to do it. Here is what I would like to request:

Pokemon: Budew (Roserade)
Pokeball: Premier
Ability: Poison Point
Nature: Timid
Egg moves:
-Spikes*
-Giga Drain
-Razor Leaf
-Synthesis
* I only need Spikes
Which Form: N/A
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Shiny: Yes please!

I am looking to build a VGC18 Oricorio/Dancer team, and this is one of the Pokemon I am hoping to use. However, as I am doing this team for VGC18, I really need this to be bred in Gen 7. If this is a problem, or is a little harder to to than Gen 6, I am willing to try and find some stuff to trade for it.

Thanks!
-AV

Hello Inkblot! I would like to request an RNG/Breeding project, if you are willing to do it. Here is what I would like to request:

Pokemon: Budew (Roserade)
Pokeball: Premier
Ability: Poison Point
Nature: Timid
Egg moves:
-Spikes*
-Giga Drain
-Razor Leaf
-Synthesis
* I only need Spikes
Which Form: N/A
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Shiny: Yes please!

I am looking to build a VGC18 Oricorio/Dancer team, and this is one of the Pokemon I am hoping to use. However, as I am doing this team for VGC18, I really need this to be bred in Gen 7. If this is a problem, or is a little harder to to than Gen 6, I am willing to try and find some stuff to trade for it.

Thanks!
-AV
I can do it in gen 7, but if so i won't be able to make it shiny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)