Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

By the way, if possible, I would like the Chimecho to have the following egg moves:
Stored Power
Wish
Cosmic Power
Recover

Wich nature are you going to breed?

Edit: Duskull will be Sassy, if you don't mind.
I've also finished breeding Chansey, Doduo and Sunkern (has HP Fire).
i already bred egg moves onto the chimecho. i am pretty sure it has recover, cosmic power and wish, but i am not sure what the 4th move is. its also calm nature. all the pokemon in the list i gave you already have set egg moves. i have made sure to try and get the better ones though. i'll try and have your pokemon ready tomorrow.

i already bred egg moves onto the chimecho. i am pretty sure it has recover, cosmic power and wish, but i am not sure what the 4th move is. its also calm nature. all the pokemon in the list i gave you already have set egg moves. i have made sure to try and get the better ones though. i'll try and have your pokemon ready tomorrow.
I'd really like it to have Stored Power, if you can.
All of your pokemon should be ready tomorrow too.

I'd really like it to have Stored Power, if you can.
All of your pokemon should be ready tomorrow too.
If it doesn't have the egg move i'll breed a 2nd one with it. however if i do so i'd like to do a different ball so i have a different ball for each set. any ball you'd be willing to have other then moon?

I really wanted Moon ball but, I guess Friend ball would be nice, since Chimecho's shiny is mostly green.
Could you breed it to be Timid or Modest with HP Fire, if possible?

I really wanted Moon ball but, I guess Friend ball would be nice, since Chimecho's shiny is mostly green.
Could you breed it to be Timid or Modest with HP Fire, if possible?
i actually decided that stored power is better then what it had (disable) so i am just gonna replace disable with it. so you'll get the moon ball. and yeah, timid hidden power fire is good!

i completely forgot about our trade till now. i don't know if you were waiting for me but i have your pokemon transfered up to gen 7.
Great! I got your shiny mons! :=)

(#779- Bruxish ♀ )

Adamant | Dazzling | RNG Breeding in 7 gen
OT: Gaudi ID: 589537
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 23 | 31 | 31
Egg Moves:
Poison Fang, Ice Fang, Rage, Water Pulse

Otherwise if you're not interested, oi got a breedject love ball bruxish 6 IVS with the same egg moves.

The trade is My friend ball fomantis, love ball bruxish, love ball tapu lele and dream ball rotom-mow for your semi redis shiny dialga and semi redis Keldeo!

Is that fine for you?

Great! I got your shiny mons! :=)

(#779- Bruxish ♀ )

Adamant | Dazzling | RNG Breeding in 7 gen
OT: Gaudi ID: 589537
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 23 | 31 | 31
Egg Moves:
Poison Fang, Ice Fang, Rage, Water Pulse

Otherwise if you're not interested, oi got a breedject love ball bruxish 6 IVS with the same egg moves.

The trade is My friend ball fomantis, love ball bruxish, love ball tapu lele and dream ball rotom-mow for your semi redis shiny dialga and semi redis Keldeo!

Is that fine for you?
yeah that is fine. just let me know when you can trade and i'll come online!

I just finished breeding your mons.
Take your time and let me know when you're ready.
your pokemon are done! let me know what you want me to nickname them and when you can trade!
Can I have a shiny poke request in Gen VI? I can trade a Dream Ball HA Chimchar, Friend Ball HA Snivy and Level Ball Cyndaquil in Sumo.

I'd like to request a shiny Machop.

Pokemon: Machop

Pokeball: Heavy Ball

Ability: No Guard

Egg Moves:
-Bullet Punch
-Heavy Slam
-Counter
-Knock Off

IVs: 31/31/31/×/31/31

Shiny: Yes
your machop should be done any second now! if you still want it let me know!

yeah that is fine. just let me know when you can trade and i'll come online!

your pokemon are done! let me know what you want me to nickname them and when you can trade!

your machop should be done any second now! if you still want it let me know!
I can trade now. I just have to take your mons from the bank.

Nicknames:
Relicanth - Pangea
Chimecho - Mélodie
Plusle - Duracell

For Minun, I will have to name her later.
Could you also nickname the Cubones now?

Lure ball - Nightwalker
Fast ball - Machiko

Last edited:
I can trade now. I just have to take your mons from the bank.

Nicknames:
Relicanth - Pangea
Chimecho - Mélodie

For Minun and Plusle I will have to name them later.
Could you also nickname the Cubones now?

Lure ball - Nightwalker
Fast ball - Machiko
hold on, i messed up. i must have forgotten to remove a move when breeding as your chimecho has hypnosis instead of wish. let me fix that now.

Ok. Let me know when you're ready.
I have edited my post above with Plusle's nickname.
ok, got the right chimecho now. gonna give them all the right nicknames and then i'll come online to trade! send me the cubones first and then once i name those you can send me my mons.

Sorry, I was using my 3ds to reply and I just saw your post.
Thanks a lot for breeding these mons!
no problem! do come again! also if there is anything else you'd like on that huge list of pokemon i said i was working on be sure to let me know so i can get it for you!

Sorry, I was using my 3ds to reply and I just saw your post.
Thanks a lot for breeding these mons!
hey, you wouldn't happen to be able to breed a safari ball trapinch and spheal would you? as i said before i might have gotten some of my safari balls through using an action replay to speed up the safari zone block upgrades, so i want to start getting new ones through trades.

hey, you wouldn't happen to be able to breed a safari ball trapinch and spheal would you? as i said before i might have gotten some of my safari balls through using an action replay to speed up the safari zone block upgrades, so i want to start getting new ones through trades.
I can breed the Trapinch. Sadly, I don't have a Safari Spheal.
Are you looking for any other Safari ball mon?

I can breed the Trapinch. Sadly, I don't have a Safari Spheal.
Are you looking for any other Safari ball mon?
on second though, i MIGHT not need those pokemon. i just remembered something about when i was catching all of my safari ball pokemon, and i think i am ok as i only used an action replay to speed things up for when i did rng abuse in the safari zone, and i haven't used any of those. the only ones i'd really need are actually the genderless pokemon as i got all of those in the rng session, so i am in need of new ones. so the safari balls i actually need are as follows.

Solrock
Lunatone
Bronzor
voltorb
magnimite

on second though, i MIGHT not need those pokemon. i just remembered something about when i was catching all of my safari ball pokemon, and i think i am ok as i only used an action replay to speed things up for when i did rng abuse in the safari zone, and i haven't used any of those. the only ones i'd really need are actually the genderless pokemon as i got all of those in the rng session, so i am in need of new ones. so the safari balls i actually need are as follows.

Solrock
Lunatone
Bronzor
voltorb
magnimite
I have Solrock, Beldum and Bronzor, but only on gen 7.
I also have Kecleon on Gen 6, wich is exclusive to Platinum's Great Marsh.

Last edited:
I have Solrock, Beldum and Bronzor, but only on gen 7.
I also have Kecleon on Gen 6, wich is exclusive to Platinum's Great Marsh.
For the genderless ones i'd only want them in gen 7 as its only possible to breed them in safari balls in gen 7. and i have a kecleon in a safari ball already, but thank you for the offer!

I don't think i have one in a great ball, but if you can supply one i can breed it fairly quickly as i have an ultraball one with 4 egg moves already.
I don't have one.
I asked because It was in your list from a few posts ago.
But I'll take any ball you have.
What set do you have in mind?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)