---Gen 5 Dream World Pokemon For Trade---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Only problem is red, I don't RNG or use anything but just breed them. I have multiples of 20 of some pokemon all with different natures and IVs. Listing each and every one of their particular stats is redundant to the purpose of my thread, which is to give people who want a particular dream world pokemon so they may breed them themselves.
Okay, I see. I'll look back at this thread when I get situated with my own shop. I still got to update it.

I'll probably request you CMT for some things in a bit... but would you please let me know -- which of your DW Pokemon are female?

Hi, I'm looking for a random DW female gligar
I have a flawless baby chimchar (male, no eggmoves, not DW) to offer
Or a flawless EV trained Starmie

I hope either of them interests you! I can throw in a masterball if you want

I'd kill for a Vulpix with drought (Or at least maim someone terribly) - I'm trying to build a Sunny Day team. Any interest in a LVL 1 Zorua with an active Pokerus virus?

I have a flawless timid US ditto and a flawless modest jap ditto and a machop with 29/31/31/18/31/21 with bullet punch and ice punch for maybe gligar and poliwag?

I'm interested in your DW dratini and dw Nidoran female. I can offer a flawless Zekrom (with either adamant or jolly nature) and a masterball in exchange. I won't be able to trade for a while as I'm in the middle of abusing for Thundurus, so I'll let you know when I can trade (it will probably be a few days).
You seem to have missed my post. Still working on Thundurus.

let me know when you are ready to trade. Also where did you get all these dream world pokes? Even i dont have that much and i try and go on dream world everyday :/

Please CMT For:

(List is in order of wanted most --> least)

- Remoraid (Moody) [I realize you have 'x0' of these, so no rush on breeding one. ;)]
- Dratini (Marvel Scale becomes Multi-Scale Dragonite)
- Exeggcute (Harvest)
- Slowpoke (Regenerator)

If you don't mind my asking, are these all English or are these Japanese? (If mixed, which are which?)

let me know when you are ready to trade. Also where did you get all these dream world pokes? Even i dont have that much and i try and go on dream world everyday :/
Ive traded for all the dream world pokemon and then breed them, also have a friend who breeds them as well

Please CMT For:

(List is in order of wanted most --> least)

- Remoraid (Moody) [I realize you have 'x0' of these, so no rush on breeding one. ;)]
- Dratini (Marvel Scale becomes Multi-Scale Dragonite)
- Exeggcute (Harvest)
- Slowpoke (Regenerator)

If you don't mind my asking, are these all English or are these Japanese? (If mixed, which are which?)
I have 0 Japanese pokemon here.

Also Step sry im only looking for a gible flawless with sleep talk :l

Do you have any rules on the things you want? I have AR clones and cheated pokes along with my ligit pokes. I have most of your wants but half are cheated.

hm forgot to mention that didnt I, ill add it in. (Sry its my first smogon thread xD)
I'd prefer legit ones, which pokes do you have legit?

Edited couple new pokemon and made more clearer in what I want/what I'm trading. Also removed female dw pokemon that are not released (ralts/snivy, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)