Gallade's Comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a moveset for a long time, that relies on gallade's impressive physical presence. So here goes...

Gallade (M) @ Scope Lens
Adamant/ Steadfast
Leaf Blade
Psycho Cut
Stone Edge/Night Slash
Drain Punch

Crits. Crits everywhere. This is meant to pull out a crit as often as possible, Leaf Blade hitting Water, Ground, Rock, Stone Edge hitting annoying Flying, Ice and Fire, and Psycho Cut, while STAB, Also nabs the Poison. Drain Punch, also STAB, will add a reliable healing move, with a slightly boosted crit chance, and will take care of Rock, Ice, Steel,and normal, such as M-Kanga.

What do you guys think? Viable?

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi kilur77 and welcome to RU

Unfortunately threads like these violate the rules for this forum (which I encourage you to read here)

Posts like this belong in the NP thread, although as pointed out above you should make sure you focus on RU relevant Pokemon. In general scope lens on a Pokemon without sniper (and focus energy) is not very good, due to the crit nerfs only boosting power 1.5x, and it is unreliable as I'm pretty sure on your set the first three moves have a 50% chance to crit while Drain Punch only has a 1/8 chance to crit, not very reliable imo. Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay in RU n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)