G7 Miscellaneous Giveaways; Latest Update: Impish Skarmories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meultima sorry for not getting back with you. I had a family member in the hospital. If a Zapdos is available I would still like one. If not I understand.
No, that's fine, I have you on my reservations list anyway so feel free to pick up your things when life gets less hectic.

Sorry, I forgot.

FC: 4511-1675-0534

So when in your timezone would you be available in general?
Generally 7-9pm and 11pm+ are my best. I can try to squeeze in a slot at lunch if need be.

hi,
sorry but i don't need Zapdos anymore

Thanks anyway :)
Alright, thanks for telling.

Hey would it be possible to reserve one each of Zapdos, Thundurus and Metagross? I'm overseas at the moment and won't be able to get on for quite awhile unfortunately. If you're unable to keep them for an extended period of time I understand, but if you could, that would be awesome! Thanks!

Hey would it be possible to reserve one each of Zapdos, Thundurus and Metagross? I'm overseas at the moment and won't be able to get on for quite awhile unfortunately. If you're unable to keep them for an extended period of time I understand, but if you could, that would be awesome! Thanks!
Yeah, no problem there.

Hey Meultima! Is it possible that I may reserve a Zapdos, Shiny Metagross, and Modest Wingull #1? I can pick them up whenever you are available to trade. ^^
I just wasn't sure if I should write out a request 3 times for the pokemon that I would like from your giveaway? If need be, I can go on and proceed to do a request.

Hey Meultima! Is it possible that I may reserve a Zapdos, Shiny Metagross, and Modest Wingull #1? I can pick them up whenever you are available to trade. ^^
I just wasn't sure if I should write out a request 3 times for the pokemon that I would like from your giveaway? If need be, I can go on and proceed to do a request.
Nah, that's perfectly fine.

Requested Pokémon + Listing Number: wingull 01
Pokemon Deposited : lvl 43 male cabrawler
In-Game Name: Brandon
Message please trade pokemon with me. thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hello Meultima! Would it possible to reserve a Zapdos and a Shiny Metagross? I can do the trade whenever you're available.
Also, if possible, requesting Porygon n.3 (if any left) otherwise Porygon n.5 is fine. I can do it through GTS but if you find it more comfortable to do it along with the trades then that's fine by me. Let me know!
I will be online in about 14 hours from now through the rest of the day.
Thanks in advance !

Last edited:
Hello Meultima! Would it possible to reserve a Zapdos and a Shiny Metagross? I can do the trade whenever you're available.
Also, if possible, requesting Porygon n.3 (if any left) otherwise Porygon n.5 is fine. I can do it through GTS but if you find it more comfortable to do it along with the trades then that's fine by me. Let me know!
I will be online in about 14 hours from now through the rest of the day.
Thanks in advance !
I actually have a small new batch of Quiet HP Fire Downloads. I don't think I'll be free at the proposed time, until how long will you be available later?

Last edited:
I actually have a small new batch of Quiet HP Fire Downloads. I don't think I'll be free at the proposed time, until how long will you be available later?
Hi, sorry. My Timezone is GMT-6. I'll go sleep in about 3 hours and wake up in the next 8. Probably will be online most of the day afterwards, let me know!

Hey could I get a quiet HP fire porygon and skarm - any gender is fine. I'll hit you up on discord sometime tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)