Fullmetal Trade Thread (2020 Reopening)

Winry

Super Graduate-Level Napper
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey Winry,

Would I be able to negotiate for a breedject of the Heal Ball HA Piplup? Also, might you have any of the following in Dream Balls (with HA): Nidoran M/F, Cleffa, Murkrow, Meditite, Feebas, Shellos, Buneary, Chimchar, Spiritomb, Gothita?

My trade sheet (not thread, sorry) is in the signature. Apologies if it is a little sparse; it's been hellish tracking down where all my 'mons are...

Thanks in advance!
Hi, just posted my trade sheet as part of my breedables post now. I have all of the ones you want actually, except Nidoran-m, Buneary, Gothita, and pink Shellos.

I'm interested in Sport Weedle, Safari Dratini, Safari Beldum, Love Swablu; I'm afraid I have most of everything else you have D:

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi, just posted my trade sheet as part of my breedables post now. I have all of the ones you want actually, except Nidoran-m, Buneary, Gothita, and pink Shellos.

I'm interested in Sport Weedle, Safari Dratini, Safari Beldum, Love Swablu; I'm afraid I have most of everything else you have D:
No worries. In addition to the Heal Piplup, could I grab the Spiritomb, Feebas and Nidoran-F?

Also, just as a separate thing, would you prefer a different nature for the Swablu? Mine is Timid, but I have long since realized that nobody actually uses Timid, and since I was intending to go for another nature anyway, I'm cool if you want another nature for it.

pilica12

No worries. In addition to the Heal Piplup, could I grab the Spiritomb, Feebas and Nidoran-F?

Also, just as a separate thing, would you prefer a different nature for the Swablu? Mine is Timid, but I have long since realized that nobody actually uses Timid, and since I was intending to go for another nature anyway, I'm cool if you want another nature for it.
All four 'mons are ready, with both a Timid and Jolly Swablu available depending on your preference. We can trade whenever it is best for you.

Winry

is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All four 'mons are ready, with both a Timid and Jolly Swablu available depending on your preference. We can trade whenever it is best for you.
Sorry about that, meant to reply and said I had no preference! But since you have both I'll take the Jolly! I need like 30 minutes to breed and stuff but I can do it really quickly! They are going to have Japanese language tag (sorry my English save is on a shiny frame I'm saving for someone) but I assume that because they're spitbacks it's cool?

pilica12

Sorry about that, meant to reply and said I had no preference! But since you have both I'll take the Jolly! I need like 30 minutes to breed and stuff but I can do it really quickly! They are going to have Japanese language tag (sorry my English save is on a shiny frame I'm saving for someone) but I assume that because they're spitbacks it's cool?
Yup, no worries!

Winry

Yup, no worries!
I'm really really sorry! Had some bad luck with the Nidoran and accidentally spent time breeding my Dive Ball Spiritomb instead of the Dream Ball one ~_~ I don't know if you're still around but if you are I can trade now, but otherwise I'll have to go soon (it's like 2am haha)

pilica12

I'm really really sorry! Had some bad luck with the Nidoran and accidentally spent time breeding my Dive Ball Spiritomb instead of the Dream Ball one ~_~ I don't know if you're still around but if you are I can trade now, but otherwise I'll have to go soon (it's like 2am haha)
No worries; it's about 1.15 AM here right now, and I'm about to call it a day (morning?) myself, so we can trade at a later stage. If it's easier for you, you can also contact me on Discord; my tag is pilica12#6298. Although, to be fair, from what I can surmise, our timezones seem quite close (you're one of the very few people for whom that is true for me), so setting up the trade probably won't be too difficult, but I'll leave that up to you.

pilica12

Hey Winry,

I'll be available for about 5 hours from now, so I'm cool to trade in that timeframe if it works for you.

Winry

If anyone's reading this and has extra Silvally or Charizard codes, please let me know! I'm looking to trade for 2 Silvally and 1 Charizard!

Hey Winry,

I'll be available for about 5 hours from now, so I'm cool to trade in that timeframe if it works for you.
Hi, I don't know if I will be able to trade until tomorrow night for me D: I forgot it's Halloween and I've been so busy! I'm really sorry about this!

pilica12

If anyone's reading this and has extra Silvally or Charizard codes, please let me know! I'm looking to trade for 2 Silvally and 1 Charizard!

Hi, I don't know if I will be able to trade until tomorrow night for me D: I forgot it's Halloween and I've been so busy! I'm really sorry about this!
No worries. Whatever time suits you best.

Hi, I’m glad you decided to come back to this thread! I’m interested in your event Mimikyu and the following Dream Ball Pokémon: Eevee, Wooper, Heracross, Chimchar, Bidoof, Shieldon, Maractus and Alomomola (I know that’s a lot but I figured I might as well ask). CMT to see if there’s anything you’d like as I believe I have a few things from your wants list

pilica12

Hey Winry,

Sorry, the trade completely slipped my mind and I just recalled. Would we able to schedule the trade sometime soon?

Also, would it be possible to negotiate something for the trade of an HA Anorith (ball doesn't matter, just the 'mon)?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long delay.

Winry

omfg I didn't get notifs for this and finally thought to check this sorry I suck guys if you see me on discord that's a much easier way to find me

Hi, I’m glad you decided to come back to this thread! I’m interested in your event Mimikyu and the following Dream Ball Pokémon: Eevee, Wooper, Heracross, Chimchar, Bidoof, Shieldon, Maractus and Alomomola (I know that’s a lot but I figured I might as well ask). CMT to see if there’s anything you’d like as I believe I have a few things from your wants list
hi, first of all, sorry for sucking and not replying lol discord is way easier than threads

if you're still interested, do I pick from your mons as something you can breed? or just your BR ones are the ones you can breed? (ex can you breed a Safari Tangela?)

for the mimikyu, would love the xyz xerneas!

Hey Winry,

Sorry, the trade completely slipped my mind and I just recalled. Would we able to schedule the trade sometime soon?

Also, would it be possible to negotiate something for the trade of an HA Anorith (ball doesn't matter, just the 'mon)?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long delay.
I can give you the Anorith as a bonus. now that I see you on discord I can ping you when you're online!

Are you looking for any specific HA pokemon or apriball pokemon breedables? I want to offer something for a clone of your Phanpy.

pilica12

omfg I didn't get notifs for this and finally thought to check this sorry I suck guys if you see me on discord that's a much easier way to find me

I can give you the Anorith as a bonus. now that I see you on discord I can ping you when you're online!
Gotcha, sounds good!

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Heya! Nice thread you got there. Interested in the PC Mimikyu (the one with redemption proof etc). Wondering if its possible to negotiate redis rights for it as well! CMT for offers :3

Hey i notice you don't have Nidoran in your Safari Ball spreadsheet would you be interested to trade a male and female nidoran for your safari ball tauros and miltank? I also have Sport Ball Scizor, Moon Ball Komala, Love Ball Mimikyu, As well as anything else on here: https://pastebin.com/MMeKymHd

Last edited:
Hello! I am interest in PC adamant event mimikyu! I can offer these self-hached, bred shinies with proof

Alola grimer modest nature lv 1 in friend ball with moves
Curse
shadow sneak
stockpile
swallow
ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Grubbin modest nature lv 1 in fast ball with moves
Harder
mud shot
Endure
electroweb
ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Alola rattata adamant nature lv 1 in level ball with moves
Snatch
reversal
final gambit
counter
6ivs

shiny goomy lv 5 (nickname gutokage)
naive nature in heavy ball
31/31/31/31/31/31
sap sipper
egg moves acid armor, poison tail, counter, iron tail (rng abuse shiny by Christian proof available)

Shiny Scraggy lv 1 ( nickname PunkRapster) in level ball
Jolly nature
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Shed Skin
EMs: Dragon Dance | Drain Punch | Ice Punch | Fake Out
rng abuse by Christian shiny proof available

shiny Yvental
Nature: Naive | Ability: Dark Aura | Held item: Life Orb
IVs:
31/31/31/31/31/31
Evs: 6 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Oblivion Wing | Knock Off | Hone Claws | Heat Wave
OT: XYZ event

All are with proof :)

Let me know if you are interest in any of them :)

Last edited:

Winry

Bump... I'm back! For now

Have quite a few more things to add once I finish EVing or actually RNGing them.

I'm really interested in special events that I don't have (shiny shiny-locked Pokemon, unique moves, etc), Galar Pokemon, Vivillons for my living dex..

Last edited:
Mimikyu (#778)
OT: ポケセン 170922

Magearna (#801)
OT: Winry 507130 (Sun)
Timid | Soul-Heart | 31.22.31.31.31.31

Is there anything in my thread you would like for these two?

Winry

Mimikyu (#778)
OT: ポケセン 170922

Magearna (#801)
OT: Winry 507130 (Sun)
Timid | Soul-Heart | 31.22.31.31.31.31

Is there anything in my thread you would like for these two?
Just for clarification, all the other people's Pokemon are NFT in your thread, correct?

Just for clarification, all the other people's Pokemon are NFT in your thread, correct?
Some of them are fully redistribute but because i got them for free I don't want to trade them
But there are the fully redis one: Leono (Zeraora), Duneyrr , Ghirahim, Alamos

Btw I saw this request on discord: "Continental, Marine, Archipelago, Sandstorm, River, Monsoon, Savanna, Sun, and Jungle vivillons? "

I can trade Shiny Savanna (self bred tsv (check the first post), shiny sandstorm and shiny jungle (fully redis, https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...nachrichten-beantworten.3523104/#post-5887013)

There are probably couple more patterns i can trade but i need to check the redis right (and i'm lazy atm) since I only tsv/esv bred Garden, high plain, modern, savannah, and tundra

Winry

Some of them are fully redistribute but because i got them for free I don't want to trade them
But there are the fully redis one: Leono (Zeraora), Duneyrr , Ghirahim, Alamos

Btw I saw this request on discord: "Continental, Marine, Archipelago, Sandstorm, River, Monsoon, Savanna, Sun, and Jungle vivillons? "

I can trade Shiny Savanna (self bred tsv (check the first post), shiny sandstorm and shiny jungle (fully redis, https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...nachrichten-beantworten.3523104/#post-5887013)

There are probably couple more patterns i can trade but i need to check the redis right (and i'm lazy atm) since I only tsv/esv bred Garden, high plain, modern, savannah, and tundra
I'm really interested in the Zeraora and Yveltal, if that's okay :] For the Vivillons, I appreciate your offer, but I'm actually looking for non-shiny versions, for my Living Dex! If you have any of those I would also love to trade for them!

Do you want the UT or EV Magearna? Also, I haven't given it a nickname yet, so you can ask for one if you want.

I'm really interested in the Zeraora and Yveltal, if that's okay :] For the Vivillons, I appreciate your offer, but I'm actually looking for non-shiny versions, for my Living Dex! If you have any of those I would also love to trade for them!

Do you want the UT or EV Magearna? Also, I haven't given it a nickname yet, so you can ask for one if you want.
Never kept the extra vivilion egg so don't have them

UT on both if you can, else just UT Magearna is fine
I would like the nickname Aigis on it

I want both in gen 7 trade if you have not transfer them to HOME/gen8, but for my trade I have to give you the Zeraora in gen 8 (no USUM), so whenever we trade let's do the Zeraora trade first, and then finish them in gen 7

Winry

Adding:

Poipole (#803)
OT: Reina 246129 (Ultra Moon)
Timid | Beast Boost | 31.6.31.31.31.31
Moves: Charm, Venom Drench, Nasty Plot, Poison Jab

Never kept the extra vivilion egg so don't have them

UT on both if you can, else just UT Magearna is fine
I would like the nickname Aigis on it

I want both in gen 7 trade if you have not transfer them to HOME/gen8, but for my trade I have to give you the Zeraora in gen 8 (no USUM), so whenever we trade let's do the Zeraora trade first, and then finish them in gen 7
Just putting for the record that this trade was completed, thank you so much! :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)