fuk dragons, get bad ass? [uu warstory]

It was obvious that the mystery Pokemon on BA's team was Scyther, because of the 50% comment as well as the hint that it could kill Rotom (and 4 Pokemon on his team are choiced, so that hinted that it was CB Scyther). That made the battle less entertaining, but not by a significant amount. I think it was a fairly average battle, but good job on the comments. Fun to read.

I like this a lot, even though I agree with Super Effective...I kind of suspected Scyther. But the Unknown pokemon were a really nice and interesting aspect to the battle.

Can't wait for the next one :P 8.5/10

It was obvious that the mystery Pokemon on BA's team was Scyther, because of the 50% comment as well as the hint that it could kill Rotom (and 4 Pokemon on his team are choiced, so that hinted that it was CB Scyther). That made the battle less entertaining, but not by a significant amount. I think it was a fairly average battle, but good job on the comments. Fun to read.
Actually that comment made me suspect the mystery Pokemon was Moltres, who 1) takes 50% from Stealth Rock, 2) is more common than Scyther and 3) can obviously kill Rotom with Specs Overheat. But then choiced Moltres is rare, so ... also agree that with Roar Donphan I would've set up SR; Rotom switched in so many times on Donphan and didn't get punished for it.

Also great warstory!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)