Fruity Rumpus Asshole Factory; a trade thread.

@Lowen: The Lv. 10 version is indeed available to evolve and does not yet have the Pokerus.

I like the looks of the HP Ice Naive Thundurus. You wouldn't happen to have a UT version of it, would you?

No sadly not, Dracomaster had only this one. I can give him some of the -EV berries if you want? (I obtained them via AR, but they haven't been released yet in the DW)

No sadly not, Dracomaster had only this one. I can give him some of the -EV berries if you want? (I obtained them via AR, but they haven't been released yet in the DW)
The EV Berries are in the DW. I had a whole crop of 'em going when I stopped doing DW (can't RNG and DW at the same time, and I love RNG'ing too much to stop). If you wouldn't mind doing that I would really appreciate it and would gladly make that trade. 8^y

Oh I didn't know that oO Hopefully the pinch berries will be released soon as well then..

Ok I gave him all berries and now he got these stats: 299/265/175/286/176/283 - no EVs left anymore ^^

Oh I didn't know that oO Hopefully the pinch berries will be released soon as well then..

Ok I gave him all berries and now he got these stats: 299/265/175/286/176/283 - no EVs left anymore ^^
Sounds great! Meet you in the Wi-Fi club, then?

Hello there, I don't have a trading thread, but I have a few event legendaries and some other kinds of pokemon that you might be interested in.

I was wanting this:

#645 Landorus (★) | Gender: Male
Nickname: {Japanese}
OT: Mat | ID no. 30160 | RNG'er: Bond697
Caught Location: Abundant Shrine
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Sand Force
31/31/31/31/31/31 | HP Dark 70
Availability: UT Lv. 70
Fully Redis | Received in trade from shin-eh MEW

Or this:

#639 Terrakion (★) | Genderless
OT: Henry | ID no. 14081 | RNG'er: Exploits
Caught Location: Trial Chamber
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Justified
31/31/31/7/31/31 | HP Dark 70
Availability: UT Lv. 42
Fully Redis | Received in trade from Fell Angel

Hello there, I don't have a trading thread, but I have a few event legendaries and some other kinds of pokemon that you might be interested in.

I was wanting this:

#645 Landorus (★) | Gender: Male
Nickname: {Japanese}
OT: Mat | ID no. 30160 | RNG'er: Bond697
Caught Location: Abundant Shrine
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Sand Force
Availability: UT Lv. 70
Fully Redis | Received in trade from shin-eh MEW

Or this:

#639 Terrakion (★) | Genderless
OT: Henry | ID no. 14081 | RNG'er: Exploits
Caught Location: Trial Chamber
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Justified
31/31/31/7/31/31 | HP Dark 70
Availability: UT Lv. 42
Fully Redis | Received in trade from Fell Angel
I would definitely be willing to trade those, especially for some event 'mons. I do need to know what you have, though, and who the original RNG'er is because event 'mons typically don't have their OT on it for me to chase down and I think it's an important thing to know about a 'mon.

Ok, on my Platinum file, I do have the shiny event entei, suicune, and raikou. Level 100 Arceus from toyrus event. Lvl 15 Jirachi with draco meteor, Lvl 1 and 100 Regigigas. And Lvl 50 Shaymin in my pearl. These are all event pokemon and I have got all of them myself.

We still have a trade pending with Scalgon's Arceus :P

But I do like this guy too:

#642 Thundurus | Gender: Male
OT: Baneana | ID no. 14404 | RNG'er: iambaney
Caught Location: Route 13
Nature: Naive | Ability: Prankster
31/30/30/31/31/31 | HP Ice 70
Availability: UT Lv. 100
Fully Redis | Received in trade from Lowen

Ok, on my Platinum file, I do have the shiny event entei, suicune, and raikou. Level 100 Arceus from toyrus event. Lvl 15 Jirachi with draco meteor, Lvl 1 and 100 Regigigas. And Lvl 50 Shaymin in my pearl. These are all event pokemon and I have got all of them myself.
Sounds interesting. What are the natures and IVs on them? Particularly the Jirachi and Arceus.

Awesome :D
So can i have the tr brave, brave, calm and timid hp fight ditto for One credit??
That would be the deal, yes. 8^y

I'm online at the moment, but currently in a trade. I'll shoot you a VM when I'm done, and if you're still available maybe we can get this trade done ASAP.

Arceus- Jolly (LVL 100)
Extremespeed
Earthquake
Shadow Force
Swords Dance

IVs- Im pretty sure 29 or so on hp and 17 on sp atk, not sure about others, since it is event from toysrus, and was at lvl 100. Speed appears to be 31. Some evs were put on it for attack, speed, and hp using the carbos and the other ev enhancements a few times.

Jirachi- Timid (LVL 15)
Flash Cannon
Psychic
Draco Meteor
Wish

IVs- Special attack appears to be 31 or 26. The IVs are: 19/7/19/26 or 31/19

Suicune- (Shiny) Lvl 30
Relaxed- (The event made it relaxed, so don't blame me)
Surf
Ice Beam
Sleep Talk
Rest

IVs- I am pretty sure it is 13/20/16/29/23/25

Raikou- (Shiny) Lvl 30
Rash- (Once again, the event had it at rash)
Thunderbolt
Aura Sphere
Weather Ball
Calm Mind

IVs- (These are pretty bad lol) Pretty sure it is this: 25/22/2/2/6/31

Entei- (Shiny) Lvl 30
Adamant- (Finally they gave us a good one)
Flare Blitz
Extremespeed
Crush Claw
Howl

IVs- (Kind of bad, I know) : 5/26/2/12/18/3

If you are interested in the Regigigas (Lvl 1 and 100) Ask me for their IVs and things.

I also found 2 modest natured Celebis from an event a while ago. Trademark move is Nasty Plot, would you be interested in that?

Here are the stats:

Celebi- Lvl 50
Modest

Leaf Storm
Recover
Nasty Plot
Healing Wish

IVs- 23/5/25/27/17/7

Celebi- Lvl 50
Modest

Leaf Storm
Psychic
Recover
Nasty Plot

IVs- 9/21/7/31/25/25

Sounds great! I added it to my pending.

The Heatran's not an issue; I can wait, just let me know when.

Not being available in Gen4 is no biggy; admittedly, most of mine aren't either, heh. It's just a small preference.

I do like the sound of that Shellos and Sudowoodo. I wouldn't mind tossing in another mon if you want to put those up. 8^y
Awesome! Damn, you're online but I dont have Heatran yet - oh well, should be back soon, I'll find it how the EVing is going and if I can have him back soon :)

Hmm, you could throw this in if you really want to :P

#484 Palkia () | Genderless
OT: Mat | ID no. 62971 | RNG'er: Bond697
Met Location: Johto
Nature: Timid | Ability: Pressure
Availability: UT Lv. 1 in both Gen4 and Gen5
Fully Redis | Received in trade from Luxpluff

Thanks! :toast:

Awesome! Damn, you're online but I dont have Heatran yet - oh well, should be back soon, I'll find it how the EVing is going and if I can have him back soon :)

Hmm, you could throw this in if you really want to :P

#484 Palkia () | Genderless
OT: Mat | ID no. 62971 | RNG'er: Bond697
Met Location: Johto
Nature: Timid | Ability: Pressure
Availability: UT Lv. 1 in both Gen4 and Gen5
Fully Redis | Received in trade from Luxpluff

Thanks! :toast:
You already requested that mon, silly! And I'm happy to wait on the Heatran; my availability is typically pretty open, so just let me know when you get it back and chances are I can trade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)