Festival Plaza

I certanly hope we'll get the secondary goal, I mean we make like 10k+ a day so I'm sure we'll make it but it's certainly been an (unexpected) challenge

man the photo mission is sure gonna be a thing :/

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I certanly hope we'll get the secondary goal, I mean we make like 10k+ a day so I'm sure we'll make it but it's certainly been an (unexpected) challenge

man the photo mission is sure gonna be a thing :/
Just the other day I got my first 10k+ photo, but I still need to grind to get my final upgrade. *sigh*

Well that was close, hopefully next mission will be a more popular one (watch as we're tasked with catching Cabrawler)

We crushed the goal with ease (235,111/100,000 title defenses). Get your 2,000 or 4,000 FC reward by talking to the girl next to the PC when you enter Festival Plaza. The serial code to redeem 5 Rare Candy and Moon Ball (for players who contributed 1 title defense) will be available mid-July. Next mission, which involves winning the Festival Plaza Loto, will begin on July 25th at 04:00 UTC (and probably end on August 7th at 23:59 UTC), stay tuned!

Source

Last edited:
The "Try Your Luck!" mission has begun!

Goal: 1,000 plays at the Lottery (both the one at Festival Plaza and the one at Tourist Bureau count!)
Failure: 200 FC
Failure and game linked to PGL: 400 FC
Success: 2,000 FC
Success and game linked to PGL: 4,000 FC
1 play contributed: 5 Rare Candy and 1 Fast Ball

Event has started and will end on August 8th at 23:59 UTC.

Talk to the girl next to the PC on the right in Festival Plaza and start playing!

According to the english site this the last Global Mission (for Sun and Moon at least, so we might get a few more missions come november)

it's an easy mission so let's go out with a bang everybody!

Apparently only 1st prize wins count for the current mission; nothing less will suffice.

You can still rack these up in a hurry, using something similar to the Treasure Hunt remodeling trick for repeatable Bottle Caps, but Bottle Cap is only the #2 prize in its respective lottery. You need Gold Rush (2 stars or above) to get a guaranteed #1 prize on the first try, which is the relatively tame Big Nugget there.

Apparently only 1st prize wins count for the current mission; nothing less will suffice.

You can still rack these up in a hurry, using something similar to the Treasure Hunt remodeling trick for repeatable Bottle Caps, but Bottle Cap is only the #2 prize in its respective lottery. You need Gold Rush (2 stars or above) to get a guaranteed #1 prize on the first try, which is the relatively tame Big Nugget there.
Dammit Gamefreak, now even if yor try to participate you can't garantee that you''ll actually help reach the goal

now I'll have to fill my plaza with lotteries (no wait screw that I can live with just 400 free FC)

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
So I matched only one number for Loto-ID and the two lotto in my Festival Plaza I got the no. 10 and 9 prize.

This is going to be FUN...

BTW we already broke the goal, now the challenge is just getting one top win...

I have two questions considering how the Festival Plaza :
- Is there a point (in the level of the Plaza for example) where you can buy any stand like you want when you want ?
- If yes what are the stands that you can't buy (I heard that you need your friends to unlock some colours on clothes).

I'm also wondering if the "last mission of SM" means the last at the moment or the final one forever.

I have two questions considering how the Festival Plaza :
- Is there a point (in the level of the Plaza for example) where you can buy any stand like you want when you want ?
- If yes what are the stands that you can't buy (I heard that you need your friends to unlock some colours on clothes).

I'm also wondering if the "last mission of SM" means the last at the moment or the final one forever.
At Festival Plaza Rank 8 (when you collect 211 FC total) you can buy facilities from visitors, you can only buy 1 Facility from each visitor and they are determined by what Facility they have first on their own Plaza
for example, if you have a Team Red ★ as the first Facility to your right in your Plaza when someone gets you as a visitor in their own Plaza that's the only Facility they'll be able to get from you

as for exclusives the most important one is Rare Kitchen ★★★★★ which Sophocles will offer randomly on a level up, but only in Sun

The only other exclusives that matter are dye shops; Team Red, Team Green, Team Orange and Team Purple are exclusive to Sun; Team Blue, Team Yellow, Team Navy Blue and Team Pink are exclusive to Moon

no matter what exclusives your game has you can always buy all possible Facillities from visitors with Friend Coins, the more stars a Facility Has the more expensive it is, if you want two of the same kind and level of stars in your Plaza the second will cost double

The english Pokemon Global Link call this mission "the last global mission in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon" whether that mean we'll get more missions in Utra Sun and Utra Moon or they meant this is the final Global Mission ever we don't yet

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been mentioned before or is even significant but I just used the GTS to trade evolve with myself from Sun to Moon, and then using Bank to go back to Sun. I thought my Moon character would be in the Plaza tent but it was my Sun character instead basically allowing my character to interact with himself. Don't know if this has any exploits; you can't VIP yourself, attractions cost the same as if you were buying from someone else, etc. Either way, weird that it does it like this.

At Festival Plaza Rank 8 (when you collect 211 FC total) you can buy facilities from visitors, you can only buy 1 Facility from each visitor and they are determined by what Facility they have first on their own Plaza
for example, if you have a Team Red ★ as the first Facility to your right in your Plaza when someone gets you as a visitor in their own Plaza that's the only Facility they'll be able to get from you

as for exclusives the most important one is Rare Kitchen ★★★★★ which Sophocles will offer randomly on a level up, but only in Sun

The only other exclusives that matter are dye shops; Team Red, Team Green, Team Orange and Team Purple are exclusive to Sun; Team Blue, Team Yellow, Team Navy Blue and Team Pink are exclusive to Moon

no matter what exclusives your game has you can always buy all possible Facillities from visitors with Friend Coins, the more stars a Facility Has the more expensive it is, if you want two of the same kind and level of stars in your Plaza the second will cost double

The english Pokemon Global Link call this mission "the last global mission in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon" whether that mean we'll get more missions in Utra Sun and Utra Moon or they meant this is the final Global Mission ever we don't yet
Thanks for all these explanations. Finally the strategy is to think of your "ideal Plaza" and farm visitors and FC to build it as soon as possible.

I maybe an other think. In a global mission-less period, when you check the missions, you just find your participation and the number of FC you win. When a global mission is running, you also the date when you receive your FC from a previous mission (to seperate it from the current mission), like a wonder card. When a global mission ends, the dates disappear, like if there was not history of that. Strange thing.
Anyway all your history will go away (girl desactivated lol) with the release of USUM or at the end of the generation (when you'll not able to use sync and stuff like what).

i mean ill take whatever theyre giving but could gamefreak show that they could care any less now? i mean just 1000 over millions of players wow... within like 2 days its already half reached seriosuly why not just straight up give the stuff without all the global missions nonsense?

Well we won with a total of 30,256/1000 lottery wins, you can collect your 2000 or 4000 Friend Coins by Festival Plaza

Last edited:
The codes for every PGL member that contributed at least onece during the last mission are out!

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
REMINDER!
For those playing Ultra Sun and/or Ultra Moon, don't forget that to sign up for the current running Global Mission!

This time they did it right and are having the "Catch A Lot Of Pokemon" happening on launch day! As soon as Kukui updates the Rotom Dex so Rotom can talk to you do you gain access to the Festival Plaza.

I wonder, has anyone leveled Plaza in USUM enough to see if you can copy buildings from SM ? I'd dip into being able to copy my own Rare Kitchen :x

I wonder, has anyone leveled Plaza in USUM enough to see if you can copy buildings from SM ? I'd dip into being able to copy my own Rare Kitchen :x
I'm afraid that doesn't work. That's what I wanted to find out for myself, but the guest version of yourself from the other game, is what seems to be a direct clone of the one you're playing as at the time, right down to your current outfit & whatever you currently have as your first facility.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)