Favorite Room?

My personal favorite room long before receiving voice in it is the "Tournaments", it provides a great chat presences, competitive but also friendly users, constantly interactive with players and a great set of staff members who are always willing to help and even play in some of the tournaments! Next to that would probably be "The Studio", due to it also following a similar patterns to that of the Tour Room whilst having its own set of unique and relate-able users and staff who share the common interest of music, which is something im really passionate about!

My Favorite Room Personally is TheHappyPlace, sure sometimes its sad but it is a good place to unwind and very calming. You can almost always find me in their!

Sebberball

formerly BoXeD
Oml everyone hates Competitive Tutoring, well that's my favorite room, I started there in March, and branched to WiFi and breeding, if I was to pick one main favorite, It has to be CT ord breeding, i love'm both

The Battle Dome room has to be my favourite since I practically live there, they're a great bunch of people and the chat gets really lively when battles go on. It was hard to understand at the first but I ended up really enjoying the game the room centers around, so I decided to stay.:toast:

I love chatting out In Anime and Manga and also In Debate And Discussions

In Anime and manga room, i feel great talking about my favorite anime ! I am not a manga reader but i'm starting to read the new Naruto gaiden.. Plus i'll be happy to be friends with some Otakus!

In Debate And Discussion i feel free to talk about different things, mostly some discussion about universal mysteries.. its my favorite room as well!

Lobby is nice, but it's often crowded and full of spam. I also spend a bit of time in the happy place (trying to help) and in the art room (asking for suggestions on how to improve doodles).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)