ExpertZard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm not sure if this is how you submit a moveset, but I would like to submit this one. If it is the wrong place, could someone direct me to the correct place? Thanks.

ExpertZard
Charizard @ Expert Belt
EV's: 252 Speed, 252 Special Attack, 4 Hit Points
Fire Blast/Flamethrower
Focus Blast
HP Grass
Dragon Pulse

Alright, this is very straightforward. Fire Blast is the primary option here due to the strength, but as in most movesets, you can use Flamethrower if you fear misses. Not that this move needs explaining, but Fire Blast OHKO's Scizor. This is huge for anyone fearing a scizor. Fire Blast will also deal decent dammage to Blissey, but Focus Blast is more for Blissey. This leads us into Focus Blast. Focus Blast kills Heatran. OHKO, no explenation. Focus Blast also will deal a large amount of dammage to Blissey due to the addition of Expert Belt dammage. HP Grass is mostly for taking out Swampert and Quagsire. Suicune also will take a lot of dammage from it. Also if someone decides to pull out a rock type to try to counter FB/FT, HP grass will take them out. Finally is Dragon Pulse. This is used for taking out those pesky dragons that think they can take out Charizard.

Hey there. Fortunately, this is the right place for this set, as this set is geared toward OU play; however, your set isn't really up to par with Smogon's standards.

I strongly suggest that you take a look at the rules, located right here. That will give you all the information you need to write up a correctly formatted set. On top of that, you should also look over this for formatting your set's comments. Last but not least, you can check out the standards for spelling, grammar, and capitalization of various Pokemon terminology here.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
PM me when you have the correct format. Remember to read the rules thoroughly as we require all sets to be done the same way. Using the Breloom as an example:

[SET]
name: Bulk Up
move 1: Spore
move 2: Bulk Up
move 3: Mach Punch
move 4: Seed Bomb / Stone Edge
item: Toxic Orb
ability: Poison Heal
nature: Adamant
evs: 234 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
<p></p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]
<p></p>

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)