Eternal Pokémon (Wooper, Marshtomp, Barboach, Palpitoad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

canno

formerly The Reptile
[WIP]

Name of the Eternal Pokémon:
Eevee-Eternal
New Type: Normal
New Stat distribution: 67 / 96 / 76 / 96 / 76 / 113 [BST 524]
Signature Move: Rainbow Beam | Normal | Special | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP (Changes the user's and this move's type to one of the following types at random after attacking: Water, Electric, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Grass, Ice, Fairy)
Design/Flavor: (e.g. Holds a Red and Black flower and the green turns into blue on Floette's body. It is AZ's Pokémon and Floette helped him during the Kalos war.)
Competitive Analysis : (e.g. Specs Light of Ruin = GG)

Pikachu-Eternal
New Type: Electric / Normal
New Stat distribution: 68 / 73 / 71 / 73 / 71 / 128 [BST 484]
Signature Move: Swift Strike | Normal | Special | 90 BP | -- Acc | 10 PP (Never Misses)
Design/Flavor: (e.g. Holds a Red and Black flower and the green turns into blue on Floette's body. It is AZ's Pokémon and Floette helped him during the Kalos war.)

Both of these are balanced around Light Ball and Eeveeium-Z working on them

Eevee-Blue
New Stat distribution: 70 / 80 / 90 / 120 / 90 / 110 [BST 560]
Signature Move: Three-phase Beam | Normal | Special | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP (Burns/Paralyzes/Freezes the foe 50% of the time)
Design/Flavor: Reminiscent of the Gen I games when we had only 3 Eeveelutions. Eevee has elements from all the three types and also elements from his trainer Blue integrated in its design.
Competitive Analysis : Three-phase Beam is a Tri-Attack on steroids and a move no mon would like to switch into!

Pikachu-Red
New Type: Electric
Signature Move: Spark Overdrive | Electric | Special | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP (Hits Ground types for normal damage (Hello Ash!) also has a 30% paralysis chance)
Design/Flavor: Pikachu has elements from Red's design integrated into itself (similar to Ash Greninja)

Eevee-Blue
Signature Move: Three-phase Beam | Normal | Special | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP (Burns/Paralyzes/Freezes the foe 50% of the time)
Design/Flavor: Reminiscent of the Gen I games when we had only 3 Eeveelutions. Eevee has elements from all the three types and also elements from his trainer Blue integrated in its design.
Competitive Analysis : Three-phase Beam is a Tri-Attack on steroids and a move no mon would like to switch into!

Pikachu-Red
Signature Move: Spark Overdrive | Electric | Special | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP (Hits Ground types for normal damage (Hello Ash!) also has a 30% paralysis chance)
Design/Flavor: Pikachu has elements from Red's design integrated into itself (similar to Ash Greninja)
BST has to be 1 point lower than the pokemon in question's evolution. Both your pokemon have too many stats.

Submissions were supposed to end yesterday but I'll extend them to Friday because I'm pretty busy this week and also because we have a lot less submissions this slate than the previous one :P

EDIT - I know Im delaying it too much but Saturday will be better for me, I dont have much time rn ;-;

Last edited:

Name: Pikachu-Eternal
New Stat distribution:
HP:
65 (+30)
Atk: 65 (+10)
Def: 90 (+50)
SpA: 60 (+10)
SpD: 100 (+50)
Spe: 114 (+14)
BST: 484 (+164)
Signature Move: Gigavolt Impact | Physical | Electric | 100 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Doesn't make contact | Calculates damage using the target's SpDef stat | Pikachu covers its body on a Electric Ball and dashes on the opponent's direction
Design/Flavor: Pikachu turns into a golden like color has red electricity flowing around its body
Competitive Analysis: Extremely powerful mixed sweeper thanks to Light Ball, and still somewhat bulky.

252 SpA Life Orb Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew in Electric Terrain: 231-274 (67.7 - 80.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Light Ball Pikachu-Eternal Volt Tackle vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 262-309 (76.8 - 90.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Name: Eevee-Eternal
New Stat distribution:
HP:
80 (+25)
Atk: 78 (+23)
Def: 82 (+32)
SpA: 100 (+55)
SpD: 102 (+37)
Spe: 82 (+27)
BST: 524 (+199)
Signature Move: Extreme Evoblast | Special | Normal | 90 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Doesn't make contact | Ignore's Weaknesses, Resistances and Immunities | Eevee starts shinying until his whole body is white and it releases a white light explosion on the opponent's direction.
Design/Flavor: Similarly to Silvally, every part on Eevee's body reflects one of its evolutions
Competitive Analysis: A deadly mixed sweeper thanks to Extreme Evoboost which gives it +2 on every single stat and also Extreme Tackle which gives it literally perfect coverage. Unfortunately, very fast opponents like Scarf Pheromosa and Excadrill on sand can stil outspeed it. Tbh, it is too good, and I couldn't balance it with so much BST ;-;

This would be the ideal set

Eevee @ Eevium Z
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Last Resort
- Extreme Evoblast
(- Wish)
(- Refresh)

Pikachu-Eternal
New Type: Electric/Fairy
New Stat distribution: 65 (+30) / 55 / 60 (+20) / 94 (+44) / 80 (+30) / 130 (+40)
Signature Move: Standing Ovation | Fairy | -- BP | | -- Acc. | 10 PP | Status | Non-Contact | Effect: Pikachu performs walks onto a stage, receiving a standing ovation for being such a popular star. This boosts Pikachu's self-esteem and ego, raising it's Special Attack and Special Defense by two. To further please the fans, Piakchu preps it's best singing voice and doubles the Base Power of it's sound moves. (Z-Effect: Resets the user's lowered base stats)
Design/Flavor: Pikachu is the most popular and recognizable Pokemon in the world, and PokeStar Studios in it's infancy used that to their advantage. In many of the studio's early movies, a certain Pikachu was front and center in the lead role and the fans loved it and the Pikachu loved them back. As time went on, this Pikachu became more and more popular. Decades later, after the industry had changed, the Pikachu was retired from acting by it's original trainer, though, no matter where it went, Pikachu couldn't stop being praised. More and more decades passed by, with the Pikachu's original trainer passing away and his children now being the owners of Pikachu, and Pikachu's old big-time movies were still being hailed as classics. And Pikachu was there to reap the rewards. Pikachu had lived for an extraordinarily long time for a Pikachu. This is because, as the children of the original owner came to find out, the movies that Pikachu starred in will be praised forever. And if it's movies live into eternity, as will this Pikachu.
Competitive Analysis: Pikachu-Eternal sports a fantastic 134 Speed tier and a good 115 Special Attack stat and offensive typing, making it a great sweeper. Standing Ovation furthers it's sweeping potential by being 2 Calm Minds in one and boosting the power of it's only Fairy STAB, Disarming Voice (and Round, if you go that road for some reason), meaning that once it's ready, it WILL pack a punch. It's Electric/Fairy-typing plus the ability Lightning Rod let Pikachu switch in on Electric and Dragon-types and set up, and with it's decent movepool including, but not limited to Thunderbolt, Grass Knot, Volt Switch, Disarming Voice, Z-Rain Dance, and, of course, Standing Ovation, once setup, Pikachu will run through teams and be done in time for the next photo shoot.

Eevee coming soon

EDIT: Re-balanced for Light Ball
[WIP]

Pikachu-Eternal
New Type: Electric / Normal
New Stat distribution: 68 / 73 / 71 / 73 / 71 / 128 [BST 484]
Signature Move: Swift Strike | Normal | Special | 90 BP | -- Acc | 10 PP (Never Misses)

Both of these are balanced around Light Ball and Eeveeium-Z working on them

New Stat distribution:
HP:
65 (+30)
Signature Move: Gigavolt Impact | Physical | Electric | 100 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Doesn't make contact | Calculates damage using the target's SpDef stat | Pikachu covers its body on a Electric Ball and dashes on the opponent's direction
Design/Flavor: Pikachu turns into a golden like color has red electricity flowing around its body
Competitive Analysis: Extremely powerful mixed sweeper thanks to Light Ball, and still somewhat bulky.

252 SpA Life Orb Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew in Electric Terrain: 231-274 (67.7 - 80.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Light Ball Pikachu-Eternal Volt Tackle vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 262-309 (76.8 - 90.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Eevee-Eternal
Type: Normal
New Stat distribution: 70 (+15) / 92 (+37) / 70 (+20) / 92 (+47) / 80 (+15) / 110 (+55) (BST 524)
Signature Move: Evolution Blast (Special, 15 BP, 10 PP, 100 Acc, Hits 8 times. Changes type after each hit (Water -> Electric -> Fire -> Psychic -> Dark -> Grass -> Ice -> Fairy))
Z-Move Effect: Does a 25BP Z-Move for all 8 attacks. (E.g, Hydro Vortex -> Gigavolt Havoc...)
Design/Flavor: In order to fight in the war, people trained Eevee to control the elemental power hidden deep inside it. The result was Eevee-Eternal, who can now use the power of its evolutions to face the strongest of Pokemon.
Competitive Analysis: Good mixed attacker with the power of a move that hits 8 times behind it. GG.
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Eevee-Eternal
New Stat distribution: 105/55/50/105/95/114 (BST 524)
Signature Move: Evofestation's Wish | -- BP | -- accuracy | 5 PP (8 max) | Status | Heals the user (or whichever Pokemon switches in next) for 100% of the user's HP stat, and cures them of status conditions.
Design/Flavor (optional): Eternal Eevee is a manifestation of evolutionary forces, and was originally created in a lab by money-hungry, rogue scientists. However, upon realizing the power of their creation, they quickly changed their ways and let it into the wild, where it quickly became a friend to all living beings in the area. It is extremely compassionate and sympathetic, and even uses some of its overflowing energy to help heal those who are wounded and dying, but at a price.
Competitive Analysis (optional): It can either be a Special sweeper with an extremely limited movepool, but it's likely just better off as a cleric. Evofestation's Wish is a great move, and can give a lot of things an insane amount of support.
[WIP]

Eevee-Eternal
New Stat distribution: 67 / 96 / 76 / 96 / 76 / 113 [BST 524]
Signature Move: Rainbow Beam | Normal | Special | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP (Changes the user's and this move's type to one of the following types at random after attacking: Water, Electric, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Grass, Ice, Fairy)

Name: Eevee-Eternal
New Stat distribution:
HP:
80 (+25)
Atk: 78 (+23)
Def: 82 (+32)
SpA: 100 (+55)
SpD: 102 (+37)
Spe: 82 (+27)
BST: 524 (+199)
Signature Move: Extreme Evoblast | Special | Normal | 90 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Doesn't make contact | Ignore's Weaknesses, Resistances and Immunities | Eevee starts shinying until his whole body is white and it releases a white light explosion on the opponent's direction.
Design/Flavor: Similarly to Silvally, every part on Eevee's body reflects one of its evolutions
Competitive Analysis: A deadly mixed sweeper thanks to Extreme Evoboost which gives it +2 on every single stat and also Extreme Tackle which gives it literally perfect coverage. Unfortunately, very fast opponents like Scarf Pheromosa and Excadrill on sand can stil outspeed it. Tbh, it is too good, and I couldn't balance it with so much BST ;-;

This would be the ideal set

Eevee @ Eevium Z
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Last Resort
- Extreme Evoblast
(- Wish)
(- Refresh)

Voting phase is now open guys!

Also, don't forget to vote if you want Eevium-Z and Light Ball to be usable on the Eternal formes

Eevee-Blue

Pikachu-Red
As Yahooboo said, the BST MUST be 484 for Pikachu and 524 for Eevee, there's still time to fix it if you want

Votes coming later.

If Floette-Eternal cannot use an Eviolite, I don't see why any Pokemon-Specific items should be able to me used on eternal forms. When I did my submissions, I didn't have Eevium-Z in mind. They're forms, but not the exact same Pokemon.

Votes coming later.

If Floette-Eternal cannot use an Eviolite, I don't see why any Pokemon-Specific items should be able to me used on eternal forms. When I did my submissions, I didn't have Eevium-Z in mind. They're forms, but not the exact same Pokemon.
Again, Cosplay Pikachu cannot use Eviolite but can use Light Ball.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Pikachu: Exploudit, The Reptile
Eevee: Kilgrave, The Reptile, Exploudit

I vote for letting them keep their Z-Moves and items per what Extreme said. They don't get Eviolite cause they don't evolve, but they still are from that species. Think of eviolite as an item that works in general depending if that subspecies can or not evolve, while Light Ball works with all species of Pikachus, even the Cosplayers ones

Last edited:
Pikachu: Yoshiblaze, Exploudit, The Reptile
Eevee: Hourai, The Reptile, Kilgrave
Eevium-Z and Light Ball: *sigh* Allowed

Pikachu: fat Yoshiblaze
Eevee: Kilgrave, fat swaggron711/The Reptile (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to vote for him, but if I can, Reptile is my third choice.)
Exclusive Items: Banned

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm not voting for the Pokemon, but here is something:

Exclusive Items: Allowed, but Z-moves remain banned. The main reasoning behind this is: Who the hell wants to deal with an eevee with a base stat total of 524, a very strong Signature Move and Extreme Evoboost? This is basically dealing with Water Bubble Kyogre, in a legal Meta

Im sorry for all the time it took, but I was extremely busy the past few weeks :S

Anyways, here are the winners:

New Stat distribution:
HP:
65 (+30)

Eevee-Eternal
Type: Normal
New Stat distribution: 70 (+15) / 92 (+37) / 70 (+20) / 92 (+47) / 80 (+15) / 110 (+55) (BST 524)
Signature Move: Evolution Blast (Special, 15 BP, 10 PP, 100 Acc, Hits 8 times. Changes type after each hit (Water -> Electric -> Fire -> Psychic -> Dark -> Grass -> Ice -> Fairy))
Z-Move Effect: Does a 25BP Z-Move for all 8 attacks. (E.g, Hydro Vortex -> Gigavolt Havoc...)
Design/Flavor: In order to fight in the war, people trained Eevee to control the elemental power hidden deep inside it. The result was Eevee-Eternal, who can now use the power of its evolutions to face the strongest of Pokemon.
Competitive Analysis: Good mixed attacker with the power of a move that hits 8 times behind it. GG.
Pikachu
Exploudit – 14
Yoshiblaze - 12
The Reptile – 8

Eevee
Kilgrave – 22
The Reptile – 9
Hourai - 7
Exploudit -3

Eeveeium-Z and Light Ball
Yes – 4
No - 1

I really have no clues for what the next slate can be so leave your ideas :) it can range from 2-4 mons per slate, just keep that in mind

EDIT: Btw, since I don't have much free time for Smogon, I'd be really happy if one or two users could help me out on the council, if you'd like to help please PM me :)

Jigglypuff + Ivysaur + Squirtle + Pichu. Come on, I already know what I generally want to do with Jiggs.

AKA the Smesh Brothers slate

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

Slate ideas:
Oh look. Yet another Grass/Poison line

How is this an evolution?!
(Yes, I know there are 5 but eh)

Last edited:
Current Slate

Pokémon that evolve using the Dusk Stone
Murkrow - Misdreavus - Lampent - Doublade

Murkrow will have a BST of 504, Misdreavus will have a BST of 494, and both Lampent and Doublade will have BST of 519. Have fun :)​

Ludicrousity

Name: Murkrow-Eternal
New Type: Dark/Flying still
New Stat distribution:
HP: 73 (+13)
Atk: 107 (+22)
Def: 57 (+15)
SpA: 107 (+22)
SpD: 57 (+15)
Spe: 103 (+12)
BST: 504 (+99)
Signature Move: Dark Crow Dive | Physical | 95% Accuracy | 150 BP | 5 PP
Design/Flavor: Murkrow now has a jewel on it's head, which shows the spirits of dead people swirling around in it.
Competitive Analysis: Fast mixed attacker that has a very strong signature move.

Name: Doublade-Eternal
New Type: Steel/Ghost
New Stat distribution:
HP:
Atk: 160 (+50)
Def: 160 (+10)
SpA: 45
SpD: 59 (+10)
Spe: 36 (+1)
BST: 519 (+71)
Signature Move: Double Swordstrike | Physical | Steel | 60 BP | 5 PP | 50% Acc for each hit | Makes contact | Hits twice
Design/Flavor: Doublade's Pink markings turn into a vivid red.
Competitive Analysis: An extremely powerful wallbreaker, which can break through many playstyles thanks to its 160 Atk stat and a 120 BP Signature, it also has amazing physical Defense and a very great typing. However, Eternal Doublade is not without flaws, its susceptibility to faster attackers and special attackers greatly hinder its wallbreaking potential.

Name: Misdreavus-Eternal
New Type: Ghost/Fairy
New Stat distribution:
HP:
61 (+1)
Atk: 61 (+1)
Def: 61 (+1)
SpA: 123 (+38)
SpD: 61 (-24)
Spe: 123 (+38)
BST: 494 (+59)
Signature Move: Mystic Wraith | Special | Ghost | 100 BP | 10 PP | 100% Acc | Doesn't make contact | Does damage based upon user's Sp. Atk and opponent's Defense stat
Design/Flavor: Turns into a lighter purple, almost pink, and its pearl collar starts to glow
Competitive Analysis: Misdreavus-E is a fearsome sweeper, thanks to its high Speed and Special Attack stat, as well as a reliable signature move allowing it to hit Special Walls (barring Chansey) and an amazing offensive typing. It has plenty of raw power and can wallbreak easily thanks to Nasty Plot, since it forces many switches, it is also considerably fast. However, its still has subpar bulk and is highly succeptible to priority.

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

Name: Doublade-Eternal
New Type: Steel/Ghost
New Stat distribution:
HP:
Atk: 160 (+50)
Def: 160 (+10)
SpA: 45
SpD: 59 (+10)
Spe: 36 (+1)
BST: 519 (+71)
Signature Move: Double Swordstrike | Physical | Steel | 60 BP | 5 PP | 10% Acc for each hit | Makes contact | Hits twice
Design/Flavor: Doublade's Pink markings turn into a vivid red.
Competitive Analysis: An extremely powerful wallbreaker, which can break through many playstyles thanks to its 160 Atk stat and a 120 BP Signature, it also has amazing physical Defense and a very great typing. However, Eternal Doublade is not without flaws, its susceptibility to faster attackers and special attackers greatly hinder its wallbreaking potential.
10% accuracy for each hit? and for a multi hit move? :/ I presume that's a typo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)