EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deposited my bunnelby, hoping to receive hyper voice garde. Thank you so much!

Edit: I will gladly EV train anything for you, you have just helped me immensely among many others and it feels appropriate I should repay you in some way.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I can come online whenever you can.
Glad you caught me now! Are you still around?

Deposited my bunnelby, hoping to receive hyper voice garde. Thank you so much!

Edit: I will gladly EV train anything for you, you have just helped me immensely among many others and it feels appropriate I should repay you in some way.
Sent! I haven't finalized the moveset yet, let me know if that's a challenge for you, and I can help. Also, I can't send mega stones through GTS, so it's holding leftovers instead. Good luck!

Sent! I haven't finalized the moveset yet, let me know if that's a challenge for you, and I can help. Also, I can't send mega stones through GTS, so it's holding leftovers instead. Good luck!
Thank you thank you thank you. I have a gardevoirite handy. Please let me know if there if anything I can do for you, whether it be donating certain parents or EV training. You dont understand how much you've just helped me and how appreciative I am. Thank you again!

I can come online now and i will also do elekid as well.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I can come online now and i will also do elekid as well.
Thanks for the offer, but elekid is finished already. I'm afraid the OP is outdated; I've been meaning to update for a while. :-/ Heading online now!

EDIT: Thanks! The leftovers are for you to keep, btw. This will probably be the last pokemon I send to EV training until I can get the OP updated. There's so many great things in store, so if you guys need new stuff for your competitive teams, make sure to check back! :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
What is the Ev spread that you would like on it?
4 HP / 252 sp.atk / 252 speed. That one is timid, correct? (I'm saddened that I can't remember off the top of my head...) Don't worry about the moveset: I can finalize it when I receive it. :)

What is the Ev spread that you would like on it?
Excuse my misunderstanding, but you need the garde back to clone or no? And there are no others that need training? I really dont mind helping out.
Edit: alright let me know either here or by PM when you need me(:

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Excuse my misunderstanding, but you need the garde back to clone or no? And there are no others that need training? I really dont mind helping out.
Nope, that copy is for you to keep. rufusdrumknott helped me EV train it already, I just sent it hot off the presses directly to you. I'll let you know after I update the OP. I'm sure there will be plenty left to help out with! ^_^

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I'm interested in Gastly, Dratini & Timburr. I just need them to be female (with HA when possible) and be inside Dream Balls. Don't care for the IVs and nature.

I can offer anything that is in this list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cdG4-Q71c0L_BUuJ4emXmCMXa1F_IDYzMgyxW8_7waE/edit?usp=sharing
Are you still offering female spitbacks of Dream Ball Pokemon? If it's possible, I'd like an Aerodactyl.

Here is a list of Pokemon I have to offer (Green is bred, Yellow caught, Red un-caught): https://docs.google.com/a/uconn.edu...9StQbro4zA6Vd1pv8-CxLxrZ8s2OYpxiS8/edit#gid=0
I'm not currently breeding for trade right now, sorry guys.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
scuse me do you have any battle spot ready mons :X
Sure! Let me know what you need. They're listed on the first and second post of this thread. If you only need 1 or 2 pokes, I'd prefer GTS trading (as described on the OP), if you need more or a mega stone, we can work out a direct trade. I'm usually around in the evening close to 6-12 pm US eastern time.

May I request Slowbro/Ampharos/Porygon2? Also for a regular trade may I ask for Zapdos and/or Lando-T? In exchange possibly Cleffa/HP:Fire Venusaur(little bit off from perfect)/Marril?

Last edited:
Im looking for him for a long time to complete my M-Manectric team. Can i request him ?
Landorus-T (M)
Nickname: N/A
Adamant 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Intimidate
OT: Sterne
ID: 12345
Transfer Moves: Superpower, Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off
- Superpower
Special thanks to Stellar for the donation!
Note: This pokemon is from Unova, NOT Kalos Born. Transfer Moves cannot be re-learned if they are forgotten, so take care when adjusting this pokemon's moveset!

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
May I request Slowbro/Ampharos/Porygon2? Also for a regular trade may I ask for Zapdos and/or Lando-T? In exchange possibly Cleffa/HP:Fire Venusaur(little bit off from perfect)/Marril?
Hello! :)

I'm afraid nothing in the distribution is for "regular trade". Many of these pokemon were donated so that people could play competitively more effectively on their games, particularly on battle spot. You may request these pokemon and receive them for free, but you may not trade them; it's not in the spirit of this distribution to compete with regular traders. ^_^

Im looking for him for a long time to complete my M-Manectric team. Can i request him ?
Landorus-T (M)
Nickname: N/A
Adamant 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Intimidate
OT: Sterne
ID: 12345
Transfer Moves: Superpower, Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off
- Superpower
Special thanks to Stellar for the donation!
Note: This pokemon is from Unova, NOT Kalos Born. Transfer Moves cannot be re-learned if they are forgotten, so take care when adjusting this pokemon's moveset!
Sure! Have you put a bunnelby on the GTS? Message EnGarde? Please do so. ;)

But I was requesting the Amphy/P2/Slowbro :p. I wasn't asking if I could trade them xD. I wouldn't :0. I was just asking if I could in addition to a few free mons make an offer for your Zappy :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
But I was requesting the Amphy/P2/Slowbro :p. I wasn't asking if I could trade them xD. I wouldn't :0. I was just asking if I could in addition to a few free mons make an offer for your Zappy :)
All of the pokemon you requested are part of the distribution. :) So you may request all of them. Are you able to trade now? I'll need a few minutes to line everything up, and then I can be online. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)