~{Elena's RNG & Shiny Trade Emporium}~ Now with Dive Ball HP Flying Thundurus! - On a Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome ;D Take as much time as you need :) my exams are done June 2nd, so you have time ;D
If you get them done before though, I can trade :)
Hi Im getting started on your Eevee and Scatterbug breeds. Just a few questions before I begin;

1. Do you want HA on your Eevee?
2. Do you want any egg moves on either of them?
3. I assume you want the IV spread to not only produce the desired hidden power but be as close to 31 as possible as well? If so could you give me the specific IV spread you would like please? :) thanks!

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I know you're busy, but is there anything of mine you'd like for that awesome mild kyurem? ;D

Shiny goomy (modest) for a marill? Oh and it's flawless
I will not be trading anything with you. You have been rude to a lot of people, PMing me saying that you use pokegen to hack your pokemon.

Hi Im getting started on your Eevee and Scatterbug breeds. Just a few questions before I begin;

1. Do you want HA on your Eevee?
2. Do you want any egg moves on either of them?
3. I assume you want the IV spread to not only produce the desired hidden power but be as close to 31 as possible as well? If so could you give me the specific IV spread you would like please? :) thanks!
Awesome ;D
1. Yes please :)
2. Wish, Yawn, Curse for Eevee. Rage Powder for Scatterbug.
3. Eevee HP Ground (31/xx/31/30/30/31) or HP Fire (31/xx/31/30/31/30) Scatterbug HP Ground or HP Fire or HP Rock (31/xx/30/31/30/30)

:)

EDIT: If you don't have HP Dittos, you could borrow one of mine if you want :) I have RNGd some hidden power dittos :)

I know you're busy, but is there anything of mine you'd like for that awesome mild kyurem? ;D
I like your love ball HP Fighting Misdreavus :) I can't trade until June 2nd though ;)

Last edited:

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I will not be trading anything with you. You have been rude to a lot of people, PMing me saying that you use pokegen to hack your pokemon.

Awesome ;D
1. Yes please :)
2. Wish, Yawn, Curse for Eevee. Rage Powder for Scatterbug.
3. Eevee HP Ground (31/xx/31/30/30/31) or HP Fire (31/xx/31/30/31/30) Scatterbug HP Ground or HP Fire or HP Rock (31/xx/30/31/30/30)

:)

I like your love ball HP Fighting Misdreavus :) I can't trade until June 2nd though ;)
That is an outright lie. I never said I use pokegen. And that was ONLY in 5th gen. Everything in 6th gen is legit. You can have someone check it if you don't believe me.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Look at the sig...I use legal hacks(in other words pokegen)
If you've so convinced have the mods check my pokemon. I guarantee you they are not hacked. There is no 6th gen pokemon editor.

I'm doing a giveaway BTW. Not that you deserve them...

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I have no hacked parents. As I said, I had like 1 or 2 hacks that I used in 5th gen (in wifi battles), and that's it. I only mention it in my sig because everyone makes such a big deal about it.

why the hell are you guy spamming her thread ?

on a side note, elena you have a credit you have in my thread. You can wait ( since i have few more stuffs coming in a couple days (2 hoenn fossils, mawhile, couple more), or you can get anything you like :) .

why the hell are you guy spamming her thread ?

on a side note, elena you have a credit you have in my thread. You can wait ( since i have few more stuffs coming in a couple days (2 hoenn fossils, mawhile, couple more), or you can get anything you like :) .
lol, don't know why xD
Btw, if you two wanna argue, please take it to VM/PM :)
Thanks so much TyVip ;)
I'll check in after my exams ;D then I'll have time to breed more and RNG the last few mons I need ;D (not that I will ever be done RNGing since I want every pokemon with all applicable natures and both shiny and non-shiny :P) :)

UPDATE:

Nature: Hasty
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE
Tutor Moves: Earth Power, Iron Head, Zen Headbutt

Nature: Modest
Ability: Turboblaze
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Earth Power

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Tutor Moves: Superpower, Stealth Rock, Iron Head

Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/00/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
Tutor Moves: Synthesis

IVs: 31/00/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
Tutor Moves: Iron Defense, Stealth Rock

Nature: Impish
Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/31/03/31/31
Tutor Moves: Magnet Rise, Stealth Rock, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch

Nature: Bold
Ability: Levitate
Tutor Moves: Heal Bell, Magic Coat, Foul Play, Stealth Rock

Ability: Levitate
Tutor Moves: Magic Coat, Stealth Rock, Trick

So yeah, I have been busy today :P I wanted to RNG some of the ones I already had, but now in cool balls and with tutor moves :)
Still studying for my exams guys, don't be fooled by me RNGing. I actually RNG while reading.. The RNG part is cool, it's the catching part of basically pressing A the whole time, waiting for it to be caught, that is not cool. So while I am pressing A to catch these, I read ;D​

[quote="Elena90, post: 5478697, member: 210493"
...... don't be fooled by me RNGing. I actually RNG while reading.. The RNG part is cool, it's the catching part of basically pressing A the whole time, waiting for it to be caught, that is not cool. So while I am pressing A to catch these, I read ;D
[/quote]

Looks like you did a lot of studying then... LOL xD

Just an update, I've got the Careful Fletchling done, just waiting for a response for impish Magikarp (the guy did reply to me 15hours ago, so it shouldn't be a problem).

Anyway, I'll provide full details when they are both done :)

Looks like you did a lot of studying then... LOL xD

Just an update, I've got the Careful Fletchling done, just waiting for a response for impish Magikarp (the guy did reply to me 15hours ago, so it shouldn't be a problem).

Anyway, I'll provide full details when they are both done :)
Hihi awesome ;D and yeah, I did a lot of studying lol xD
Btw, you know you can have whatever you want from my thread right? :) Already told you that since your gen 5 game can't be used anymore, you can pick whatever you need from my thread :)
<3

Are those all from Black 2/White 2? :O
Yeah they are :) RNGd them today :) I needed to finish RNGing every legendary on both Black 2 and White 2, since I wanna restart them and do more Dream Radar abuse :)

Hihi awesome ;D and yeah, I did a lot of studying lol xD
Btw, you know you can have whatever you want from my thread right? :) Already told you that since your gen 5 game can't be used anymore, you can pick whatever you need from my thread :)
<3
I know <3
But I enjoy doing BPs, and you can also take anything from my thread, so we'll probably end up just trading anyway lol xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)