[Gen 6-8] Eisen's Breeding-Ready Ditto Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok no problem
Aegislash
Quiet | Stance Change | Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef
Shadow Ball / Flash Cannon / Wide Guard / King's Shield

My current one doesnt have wide guard or exactly 0 speed ivs so this one is very useful

IGN: Taran
Deposited: lv11 female meowth

Last edited:
Hey there man! its me again, this time I was wondering if you have your Dittos in gen 6?

I'm intrested in:
All30s (30/30/30/30/30/30 Timid) or Ditto (31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid [HP Fire])

Thx for the quiet ditto I'm interested in the hpice one
Deposited:
Lvl 50 staryu in ref ball
Ign Jack
Thx in advance
Ur great!!
Plan on breeding manectric

Last edited:
Pokemon Requested ↓

Nickname: PrfctRelxd
Relaxed | Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Item: Gold Bottle Cap (If Possible)

IGN: Mugen
Deposited: Zubat, Level 22, Female
Message: This is a Pokemon that just hatched. Please raise it carefully.
Reason: Trying to breed a nice Honedge

Edit: Sniped. Deposited a new Mareep
Edit again: I Deposited a Zubat Instead!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Pokemon Deposited: Clefa, female, Lv. 31
Pokemon Requested: Pinsir
IGN: Azure
Reason I want it: Mega Pinsir is the glue to my Mega Melee team.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Tapu Koko, Latios, Aegislash, Ditto, Pinsir

Muken : Sorry, I think it got sniped again :(

Hey there man! its me again, this time I was wondering if you have your Dittos in gen 6?

I'm intrested in:
All30s (30/30/30/30/30/30 Timid) or Ditto (31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid [HP Fire])
Hey! I have most of my Ditto in Gen 6 and can send them. Unfortunately, I don't have the All30s one, but I can send you the HP Fire one!

Pokemon Deposited: Mareanie, Female lv. 1
Pokemon Requested: Drampa (Shiny)
IGN: Shira
Reason I want it: Shiny Drampa looks amazing and cute. It should be on lots more teams especially for TR ^^ and I just love the custom balls.

Thank you again for running this wonderful giveaway thread :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi I would please like your dream ball sheer force landorus
Deposited lvl 27 female clefable in ultra ball
Ign Jack
I want this mon cuz landorus is my favorite gen 5 pokemon and I started my "journey" when my cousin lent me his copy of y... the rest is history!
Thx again
Could it by chance hold either a Shuca berry (preferred) or life orb since those r the only items I don't have in moon?

NEWS

September marks the first year anniversary of this giveaway - how quickly the last year has gone by! To celebrate, everybody is allowed two monthly requests this month instead of one!

Unfortunately, there is a chance this might also be the last month the giveaway runs for. Because of its nature, this giveaway, unlike most others, requires me to clone Pokémon "on demand" instead of keeping stocks. Since my collection has now reached a point where it fills up all of my PC boxes, I will be forced to start keeping some competitive Pokémon in Bank from now on. Unfortunately, I can't see myself having to start fetching Pokémon in Bank on demand to clone them and give them away, one at a time - the process is already very time-consuming, and this would make it unbearable for me. I'm not giving up just yet, though, and I'll try to think of a solution in the meantime, but it surely would imply restructuring the way I handle the giveaway.
I will, however, keep giving away Ditto in any case!

-----------------​

Welcome!

Over the last two years, I have been slowly building a collection of battle-ready Pokémon, and I have now decided that the time has come to share them with the community!

In this thread, I am giving away any of the Pokémon listed in my trade thread, as well as Ditto (please check the bottom of this post for information about the Ditto).

What's the catch?!

Before you request any of my Pokémon, it is essential that you read and fully abide to the following rules:
  • You may only request one Pokémon per calendar month. Make your request count! If you wish for more, you can always offer me a trade in my trade thread.
  • All my Pokémon are bred, soft-reset or RNGed by me on retail cartridge games. What I am giving away is a cloned copy of these Pokémon (cloned by me). You need to be ok with that.
  • The Pokémon you receive is non-redistributable. Do not clone it, do not trade it.
  • Do not create new accounts to get more than one Pokémon a month. This will get you banned from the giveaway.
Ready to order? Here's how you do it!
  • Catch a Pokémon of your choice, preferably level 11 or higher. Something that is unlikely to get sniped, such as a Zubat, Cutiefly or Psyduck is a good idea (please, no Abra, Mudbray, Rattata, Yungoos, Magikarp or Ditto). Or, you can make me happy and leave a Mareep :)
  • Place it in the GTS with and ask for the Pokémon you have chosen, level 91+.
  • Reply to this thread with your in-game name, the Pokémon you placed, its level and gender, the message you picked, and which Pokémon you are requesting (be specific if I have many sets of that Pokémon!).
  • Add a little bit of information about why you want this Pokémon. There is no wrong answer (except maybe "because I want this Pokémon" - duh!), I'm just curious! :) Are you hoping to destroy every Battle Spot opponent with it? Is it the final piece to your most excellently crafted VGC team? Do you just love this Pokémon? Let me know!
  • Check the GTS every once in a while. If your Pokémon got sniped, put another and edit your post accordingly.
  • I will post every time a batch of Pokémon has been distributed.
  • When you have received your Pokémon, please edit your post and strike it through.
  • Please do not make your monthly request before the month starts. I will post at the start of every month to announce the reset.
GTS limitations
  • Event Pokémon in a Cherish Ball cannot be traded through the GTS. In this case, add my friend code (0619-6325-7591), provide yours in your reply, and I will add you back. We shall schedule a trading time through DM.
  • Similarly, some items such as Z crystals and mega stones cannot be traded through the GTS. I will trade these Pokémon without their held item. If the item is important to you, please say so, write your friend code, and we will follow the same procedure as with event Pokémon.

To help everyone in their breeding endeavours, I have decided to share my personal collection of Ditto, which you may request at will (all except the Choice Scarf Imposter set, which counts as a regular Pokémon). They are listed on my trade thread with details, but for convenience, here is a list. All are level 100, marked as ENG as far region goes, and were RNGed by me in Pokémon White:

• Perfect (31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly)
  • PrfctAdmnt (31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant)
  • PrfctImpish (31/31/31/31/31/31 Impish)
  • PrfctCrful (31/31/31/31/31/31 Careful)
  • PrfctHasty (31/31/31/31/31/31 Hasty)
  • PrfctNaive (31/31/31/31/31/31 Naive)
  • PrfctSassy (31/31/31/31/31/0 Sassy)
  • PrfctBrave (31/31/31/31/31/0 Brave)
  • PrfctRelxd (31/31/31/31/31/0 Relaxed)
  • SpATimid (31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid)
  • SpAModest (31/0/31/31/31/31 Modest)
  • Ditto (31/0/31/31/31/31 Bold)
  • SpACalm (31/0/31/31/31/31 Calm)
  • SpAQuiet (31/0/31/31/31/0 Quiet)
  • HPIce (31/0/30/31/31/31 Timid [HP Ice])
  • HPGrass (31/0/31/30/31/31 Modest [HP Grass])
  • HPGrndPrft (31/31/31/30/30/31 Modest [HP Ground])
  • Ditto (31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid [HP Fire])
  • HPFighting (30/0/31/30/30/30 Timid [HP Fighting])
  • HPGhost (31/0/31/31/30/31 Timid [HP Ghost])
  • All30s (30/30/30/30/30/30 Timid)

These Ditto do not count toward the monthly limit of one Pokémon. To request them, follow the same procedure as above (you do not have to provide a reason for these requests). I can attach a Destiny Knot, a Gold Bottle Cap, or any other item you may need (except for mega stones and unreleased items) to them, so let me know if you want anything in your post.

Mareep received: 218

Note to mods: This is a continuous giveaway, please do not lock :)
Name: Jay
Deposited: Cutiefly lvl 12 female
Request: Ditto adamant

Thanks!

Hi do you have this ditto in gen 6?

PrfctAdmnt (31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant)

Really want to get an adamant kang with power up punch but traded everything to sm

IGN: Taran
Deposited: Male lv 7 whismur

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi again!

I'm hoping to request your perfect HpGround Ditto. I am in need of this ditto because I am actively attempting to breed a few HpGround pokemon, but have had no luck yet.

My IGN is: NickTFS
I deposited: Pikipek (male lv11)

Thank you!

Hey there, Eisen, Happy Thread Anniversary!

I'm looking to get into Battle Spot with the new games coming up and as such I'm interested in one of these Dittos to supplement the breeding bank (in Gen 6 please, if that still works for you):

PrfctSassy (31/31/31/31/31/0 Sassy)
PrfctBrave (31/31/31/31/31/0 Brave)
PrfctRelxd (31/31/31/31/31/0 Relaxed)

Holding a PP Max if you will :]

IGN: Sam, Pokémon X
Deposited: Eisen the Mareep, level 13, Male

Last edited:
Requesting:
Shiny Modest Giratina
Shiny Calm Dialga
FC: 1264-0464-8211
IGN: Juan

I want Dialga and Giratina because I missed those events and to also have those shinies in my collection.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Ditto x4, Landorus, Drampa, Giratina, Dialga

samjo : Unfortunately, I don't have my Relaxed Ditto in Gen 6. I sent you the Sassy one, let me know once you deposit for the Brave one!

Last edited:
This one got sniped, so redo another one in 4056

Second request of the month in Sep.

Lucario
Adamant | Justified -> Adaptability | Lucarionite
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Swords Dance / Close Combat / Iron Tail / Extreme Speed
Hatching location: Caught on the Dream Radar, RNGed in White 2

Deposited: Female lv 47 Sliggoo
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles
Reason: Battle tree. The blaziken last time was good, as it net me wins approaching 40+ but still has a lot of issues, not Blaziken's fault but more the overall team synergy and weakness coverage, I still need to think it through. That's why Lucario might be able to fit in I think.
Really appreicate for doing this. Thank you!

Last edited:
♀
Timid | Magic Guard -> Trace | Alakazite
IVs: 31/4/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire] (Hyper trained to 31/4/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Psychic / Shadow Ball / Dazzling Gleam / Hidden Power Fire
Additional egg moves: Encore, Knock Off, Psycho Shift, Skill Swap
Hatching location: Mount Lanakila

First request of September (and first request in a while haha its been a minute) is this beautiful shiny Alakazam!
Deposited : Level 15 female psyduck
IGN : Poah
Message : I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles
Reason : I love shiny pokemon that have a simple color change and Alakazam nails that! not to mention how awesome it is competitively (and I even need it for my pokedex haha)

Thank you so much youre the best!

Last edited:
Thanks! And could you send the HP Ice one (If you have it in gen 6, PP Max) instead of the Brave one please? I just needed one of the 0 speed dittos :']

Just deposited Das Good the Mareep, level 1 male
No worries at all! Enjoy the rest of the month :]

:afrostar:

Last edited:
Pokemon Wanted: Perfect-Adamant ditto
Pokemon Deposited: Lvl 11 Male Cutiefly
IGN: Aaron
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure

Thanks in advance for this :)

Last edited:
Hey, can I request the belly drum
Snorlax? :)

Name: Patchy
Deposited: Poliwag, F, L 17, great ball

As for why I've chosen this Pokemon, it's just because I saw the videos of the VGCs and would love to try it out :D thank you!

Struck out so I can request it on the other thread, thanks for the heads up! :) I'll do it later when I get a chance!

Last edited:
LUCARIO ♂
Jolly | Inner Focus | Choice Scarf
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Final Gambit / Close Combat / Bullet Punch / Follow Me
Additional egg moves: Vacuum Wave, Blaze Kick
Hatching location: Ruins of Conflict
I'd love this one, I want to try follow me

Pkmn: Snorunt - lvl 1 - Male
IGN: notSAFE
MSG: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)