[Gen 6-8] Eisen's Breeding-Ready Ditto Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted: Mew
Reason: its the only pokemon I never had since the good old red blue times, I've always wanted one and I missed the last event :( there are no gamestops in my country lol
Timid | Synchronize | Life Orb
IVs: 31/19/22/31/27/31 (Hyper trained to 31/19/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Psyshock / Giga Drain / Ice Beam / Flamethrower
OT: GF

I wonder if I can ask for the 2nd give away of thise month right away, if I can I would like a

Wanted: Volcanion
Reason: I Missed this event too :(
Modest | Water Absorb | Grassium Z
IVs: 31/27/31/28/31/30 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 74 HP / 252 SpAtk / 182 Spe
Steam Eruption / Fire Blast / Solar Beam / Flame Charge
OT: Helen

IGN: Asche
2DS FC: 0318 9144 9686

I can trade in gen 6 or 7
Thanks! =]

Thanks a lot for the pokemons man!

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wanted: Timid Ditto 30/30/30/30/30/30
Deposited: Wingull, Male, level 6
IGN: Chris
Reason: Need this Ditto to breed a few Hidden Power Fire mixed mons. Thank you in advance. :)

Wanted: Sassy 0 Spe Ditto
Deposited: Mudbray, Female, level 13
IGN: Chris
Reason: Need this Ditto to breed some TR mons. Thank you in advance. :)

Last edited:
Modest | Fairy Aura | Power Herb
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EVs: 176 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 48 Spe
Geomancy / Moonblast / Grass Knot / Psyshock

Deposited:Lvl 16 male Numel
IGN: Kim

I have pokemon Y so can't get this one. Thanks

Last edited:
First request of September:
♂
Relaxed | Iron Barbs | Leftovers
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Stealth Rock / Knock Off / Power Whip / Gyro Ball
Note: RNGed in White

Deposited: level 46, male Dragonair.
IGN: Jojo
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.
Reason : For Helping my bulky offense team to set hazard on the field

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Arceus, Ho-Oh, Giratina, Ditto x3, Xerneas, Ferrothorn

Awaiting trade: Volcanion x2, Mew

hurdler16 : Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find your Riolu, is it possible it got sniped? :/

Nah, it didn't get sniped... but I took it back... Instead, I am posting a Smeargle, Lvl. 7 Male... hopefully that will be easier to find lol...

Timid | Pressure | Leftovers
IVs: 31/x/19/24/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Substitute / Hurricane / Freeze-Dry / Roost
Note: Soft-reset in X

IGN: Kim
Deposited: lvl 38 female Trevenant

i haven't got a competitive Articuno. thanks

Hey. Its been a while but sadly my WiFi is out (using a friends). How you been doing?

I have a few things to say. First, any chance I can get a Timid Keldeo and if you are doing doubles a Modest Volcanion (items dont matter, just nature) both for personal use with different teams. In is still the same, Tyler.

Second, I hear you are having trouble keeping this going so I'd like to offer to help. When I have some money and my WiFi is back on I can help clone. Until then, if you need extra storage space I can hold some copies in my bank for you (when my WiFi is back on). I still have plenty of space. We will work out the details over PM if you are interested. Anyways, peace for now and if I dont Respond I'm out of the WiFi zone.

Last edited:
Second request of September:
♂
Adamant | Intimidate | Soft Sand
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Stealth Rock / Earthquake / Stone Edge / U-Turn
Note: Caught on the Dream Radar and RNGed in White 2.

Deposited: level 66, male Meganium.
IGN: Jojo
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.
Reason : i love this pokemon because it comes with overall great stats and immune to ground, also have many role for the team it can be offensive or defensive or become support of the team. and also comes with great ability intimidate to lower other pokemon's attack.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Lucario, Volcanion x2, Mew, Articuno, Landorus-T

Hey. Its been a while but sadly my WiFi is out (using a friends). How you been doing?

I have a few things to say. First, any chance I can get a Timid Keldeo and if you are doing doubles a Modest Volcanion (items dont matter, just nature) both for personal use with different teams. In is still the same, Tyler.

Second, I hear you are having trouble keeping this going so I'd like to offer to help. When I have some money and my WiFi is back on I can help clone. Until then, if you need extra storage space I can hold some copies in my bank for you (when my WiFi is back on). I still have plenty of space. We will work out the details over PM if you are interested. Anyways, peace for now and if I dont Respond I'm out of the WiFi zone.
Hey! I have 2 Timid Keldeo sets, and 2 Modest Volcanion sets, you'll have to tell me which ones you want :P

Thanks a lot for offering to help, that's very kind of you. I'm not sure how this could work out in practice, though... the reason I may have to stop is because of how complicated and time-consuming it will be when I store my Pokémon in Bank. I don't lack Bank storage, I have plenty, the problem is having all my Pokémon in game, ready to be cloned when they get requested. I can't really think of a way having a third party's help to clone would make it any quicker, if anything it would probably be more complicated, but if you have an idea to make it easier, I'm open to hearing it!

Good luck with the Wi-Fi issues!

Sent: Lucario, Volcanion x2, Mew, Articuno, Landorus-T

Hey! I have 2 Timid Keldeo sets, and 2 Modest Volcanion sets, you'll have to tell me which ones you want :P

Thanks a lot for offering to help, that's very kind of you. I'm not sure how this could work out in practice, though... the reason I may have to stop is because of how complicated and time-consuming it will be when I store my Pokémon in Bank. I don't lack Bank storage, I have plenty, the problem is having all my Pokémon in game, ready to be cloned when they get requested. I can't really think of a way having a third party's help to clone would make it any quicker, if anything it would probably be more complicated, but if you have an idea to make it easier, I'm open to hearing it!

Good luck with the Wi-Fi issues!
I'll keep thinking. And the set doesn't matter either, just natures. Thanks.

My request for september :)

Wanted: Klinkalng
Adamant | Clear Body | Leftovers
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 144 Spe
Shift Gear / Gear Grind / Return / Substitute
Note: Friendship resets when traded; don't forget to take it back up for a full-powered Return.

Pokemon Deposited: slowpoke male lv 1
IGN: Gianmarco
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battle.
Reason: I need a competitive one

Last edited:
Blaziken
♂
Jolly | Speed Boost | Focus Sash
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Stone Edge / Swords Dance / Baton Pass / Protect

To be honest, if you have the following moveset (to replace all moves that are learnable by TM above), that would be even better!
- Blaze Kick
- Superpower
- Hone Claws
- Knock Off

IGN: Penn
Deposited: Level 45 female Durant
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles
Reason I want: Saw an guide in Vizually and wanted to complete the team, and I had two other pokemon but lack Blaziken
Would like to have the pokemon with the specification above to complete and get higher at battle tree.

Really appreciate for running this thread.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent: Klinklang

Awaiting trade: Keldeo, Volcanion

Blaziken
♂
Jolly | Speed Boost | Focus Sash
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Stone Edge / Swords Dance / Baton Pass / Protect

To be honest, if you have the following moveset (to replace all moves that are learnable by TM above), that would be even better!
- Blaze Kick
- Superpower
- Hone Claws
- Knock Off

IGN: Penn
Deposited: Level 45 female Durant
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles
Reason I want: Saw an guide in Vizually and wanted to complete the team, and I had two other pokemon but lack Blaziken
Would like to have the pokemon with the specification above to complete and get higher at battle tree.

Really appreciate for running this thread.
Hi! Unfortunately, Superpower, Hone Claws and Knock Off are all moves that are only obtainable in Gen 6. My Blaziken has already been transferred to Gen 7, so they can't be taught. Do you want it anyway?

I think I should also mention this post, just in case you're interested... as a relatively experienced battler in the Tree myself, I 100% agree with it.

Last edited:
Happy Anniversary! It's been great to have you around, and I am sorry for coming to you for ditto's. Speaking of dittos I need one for hp fire now, a magnemite is what I am going to make right now.

Ditto (31/0/31/30/31/30 timid) [hp fire]

Deposited: female level 1 Pinsir in a sport ball named Mareep.
Ign: Farris
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.

For the item I would like a rare candy because I am kinda out of them.

Thanks.

Sent: Klingklang

Awaiting trade: Keldeo, Volcanion

Hi! Unfortunately, Superpower, Hone Claws and Knock Off are all moves that are only obtainable in Gen 6. My Blaziken has already been transferred to Gen 7, so they can't be taught. Do you want it anyway?

I think I should also mention this post, just in case you're interested... as a relatively experienced battler in the Tree myself, I 100% agree with it.
Yup, no problem and I do appreciate for the cloning as always. In my opinion, having HA and baton pass is still very useful, I can create slightly different team for that as well. Freed up an item space for speed boost is going to be very useful, baton pass makes me really think hard on more possibility with blaziken.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent: Keldeo, Volcanion, Blaziken, Persian, Ditto

Happy Anniversary! It's been great to have you around, and I am sorry for coming to you for ditto's.
Thanks! Don't apologize, this is what this thread is for :)

Yup, no problem and I do appreciate for the cloning as always. In my opinion, having HA and baton pass is still very useful, I can create slightly different team for that as well. Freed up an item space for speed boost is going to be very useful, baton pass makes me really think hard on more possibility with blaziken.
Alright then, I replaced Stone Edge with Blaze Kick since you wanted that and I could re-teach it. Good luck!

1st wanted:
Tapu Koko |Timid | Electric Surge | Life Orb
IVs: 31/4/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire] (Hyper trained to 31/4/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Thunderbolt / Dazzling Gleam / Hidden Power Fire / Taunt
OT: Melemele
Reason: After I picked my shiny Koko up, I accidentally went online and saved the game thus forgetting to SR it ;-;

2nd wanted:
♂Latios |
Timid | Levitate | Soul Dew
IVs: 31/6/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire] (Hyper trained to 31/6/31/31/31/31)
Dragon Pulse / Psyshock / Ice Beam / Hidden Power Fire
Reason: I currently have no access to get latios myself so this helps me out a lot
!
IGN: Neko

Thank you for your year of hard work! It's a blessing having a person like you sharing your accomplishments to the community. Cheers!

Last edited:
Wow what a great ga! I'd like a ditto with 31/0/31/31/31/0 because it is impossible to breed perfect trick room pokemon thx so much! What u r doing is great for the community.
Deposited:
Lvl 24 female psyduck in dive ball
Ign Jack

2nd request

Hey is it possible to get oras move tutor moves on your mons if they dont have them? If so, could i get:
Landorus-T
Adamant | Intimidate | Choice Scarf
IVs: 30/31/27/x/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Earthquake / Stone Edge / Explosion / U-Turn

But with superpower over explosion please? Doesnt have to be hyper trained or whatever I just need an adamant landot.

If not then can i get:

Aegislash
Quiet | Stance Change | Leftovers
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/0
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef
Shadow Ball / Flash Cannon / Wide Guard / King's Shield

My current one doesnt have wide guard or exactly 0 speed ivs so this one is very useful

IGN: Taran
Deposited: lv11 female meowth

Thanks! You've really helped a lot of people out this year so im sure i speak for everyone when i say your work is greatly appreciated

Could I please get this Venomoth?

♀
Timid | Tinted Lens | Choice Specs
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Bug Buzz / Sludge Bomb / Psychic / Giga Drain
Additional egg moves: Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes, Rage Powder
Hatching location: Poni Meadow

Deposited a level 50 female Klefki with the message "I want to fill my Pokedex.", IGN is Almedha.

I'm wanting this Venomoth to add another trained pokemon to my collection.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Last edited:
Pokemon Wanted:
  • Ditto (31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid [HP Fire])
  • Please attach an Ability Capsule if possible
Pokemon Deposited: Mareep Male Lvl.1
IGN: Dylan
Reason: HP Fire Ditto is endlessly useful and I just caught a shiny Pelipper with Keen Eye this morning so I need the capsule to switch it to Drizzle as the nature is good.

Thanks once again.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent: Ditto x2, Venomoth

Awaiting trade: Tapu Koko

AuraRayquaza : My Pokémon have been transferred to Sun, so it's impossible for me to add any tutor moves, sorry! Let me know what you deposit for the Aegislash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)