Modest | Drizzle
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Tailwind / Hurricane / Brine / Protect
Additional egg moves: Wide Guard, Knock Off, Agility, Aqua Ring
Hatching location: Poni Breaker Coast

Deposited:scyther lvl 51 female
IGN:NICK
Reason:i want to complete a rain team with that pelipper :)

THANK Y VERY MUCH!!!!

Pokemon wanted: Adamant Charizard(X) with 252 EV in Attack and Speed.
Pokemon deposited: Lv 17 Magnemite
IGN: Sebas.
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battle.
Reason: I think that is a very good pokemon to use in single battle in the Battle Spot.
Thanks a lot!!

Ditto PrfctAdmnt (31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant)
IGN: Walter
Deposited: Level 37 Female Spearow

Message Please Trade Pokémon with me.
Thanks in Advance

Note: Can you add a Gold Bottle Cap into the Ditto?

Thanks so much :) This giveaway is such a great place.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Xerneas, Arceus, Decidueye, Mew, Charizard, Ditto

Fire Fist Ace : I'm very sorry, tt would appear your deposit was sniped again :(

hello!!!i would like to request this pokemon please:PELIPPER

♀
Focus Sash
Modest | Drizzle
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Tailwind / Hurricane / Brine / Protect
Additional egg moves: Wide Guard, Knock Off, Agility, Aqua Ring
Hatching location: Poni Breaker Coast

Deposited:scyther lvl 51 female
IGN:NICK
Reason:i want to complete a rain team with that pelipper :)

THANK Y VERY MUCH!!!!
I can send it if you want, but you should look at my VGC giveaway thread, I'm giving this Pelipper for free in it, so you could have that plus another Pokémon for your monthly request here if you prefer! It's up to you though ;)

What's up @das_eisenherz!? I am back for the June giveaway, and I need to get a jump on the upcoming Tiny Tourney. Here is what I would like to request:

Uxie
Dusk Ball
Light Clay
Bold | Levitate
IVs: 31/16/31/31/31/31
EVs: 248 HP / 156 Def / 104 SpDef
Light Screen / Reflect / U-Turn / Memento
Note: RNGed in Platinum.

As I said, I am trying to get a head start on the Tiny Tourney, and my idea for a team is based around Evoboost Eevee, with Baton Pass to set up something with some more bulk to it (in this case, I wanted to try Uxie). If you have any recommendations or ideas, please feel free to share them!

Also, I would like to replace the item with something that would help with my team idea. I am thinking Leftovers, just to provide a decent recovery option, but I am open to other ideas. Thanks!

Here is what I have deposited:
Minior
Lv. 1
Light Blue, in an Ultra Ball
My IGN is Brayden
The message is the default one.

Thanks,
-AV

Hello Eisen,

Requested: Mimikyu
♀

Life Orb
Jolly | Disguise
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Swords Dance / Shadow Claw / Play Rough / Shadow Sneak
Additional egg moves: Curse, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Nightmare

Deposited: female zigzagoon level 2 in a ultra ball.
Message: I want to trade for pokémon that is strong in battles.
IGN: Tidus.

Reason: I was trying a few options with the team I am building around tapu Koko and megacham (which you helped me a lot with last month if you still remember), and I was looking for a late-game sweeper who cleans the opposite team after megacham and the others did their job. I tried gengar and mimikyu but I think Mimikyu is very nice especially if it manages to setup +3 before unleashing hell.

Thanks again!!

Last edited:
Good evening! Looking to get this Ditto in my Moon:
Nickname: Perfect
Jolly | Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: Untrained

Reason: I would like this to start breeding competitive Pokemon.
IGN: James

Could I also get a Gold Bottle Cap on this Ditto please? I have deposited a lvl 11 male Cutiefly (OT of this is Havok).

Got it, thanks!

Last edited:
Hey Eisen! ^^ Requesting the following:
Rotom-W
IGN: Dalton
Deposited: Level 11 Female Spearow

Expanding my competitive list for options. ^^

Last edited:
may i request a flawless 31 ditto my good man?
(ill pick jolly but pretty muchh any nature will do)

depositing lv 1 male gastly nicknamed fantominus
IGN: roydinho

thanks a bunch! really need the best dittos to breed with since i do a lot and stop getting trolled with crappy ivs

Hi I want a Ditto for this month please!
Iv: 31,31,31,31,31, 0 atk
Trainer name : Youss'
Pokemon deposing: Lillipup lvl 14

Im starting breeding some pokemons for battle and It would really help me for build my first competitive team :) thanks in advance!

Deposited: Lvl 29 Psyduck, male in a Quick Ball
IGN: Nick

Requested:

Decidueye (Shiny)

Rocky Helmet
Impish | Overgrow
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
Spirit Shackle / Defog / Roost / U-Turn
Additional egg moves: Baton Pass, Haze, Curse
Hatching location: Iki Town

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Ditto x3, Mimikyu, Rotom-W, Decidueye

Elhakmaoui : Unfortunately, I think your Lillipup was sniped :/

What's up @das_eisenherz!? I am back for the June giveaway, and I need to get a jump on the upcoming Tiny Tourney. Here is what I would like to request:

Uxie
Dusk Ball
Light Clay
Bold | Levitate
IVs: 31/16/31/31/31/31
EVs: 248 HP / 156 Def / 104 SpDef
Light Screen / Reflect / U-Turn / Memento
Note: RNGed in Platinum.

As I said, I am trying to get a head start on the Tiny Tourney, and my idea for a team is based around Evoboost Eevee, with Baton Pass to set up something with some more bulk to it (in this case, I wanted to try Uxie). If you have any recommendations or ideas, please feel free to share them!

Also, I would like to replace the item with something that would help with my team idea. I am thinking Leftovers, just to provide a decent recovery option, but I am open to other ideas. Thanks!

Here is what I have deposited:
Minior
Lv. 1
Light Blue, in an Ultra Ball
My IGN is Brayden
The message is the default one.

Thanks,
-AV
That's a really cool idea! When I saw you requesting that Uxie and speaking of Evoboost, I thought you wanted it as a dual screen setter to protect Eevee while it boosts :P A bulky sweeper could definitely work too, Uxie would be reaaaaaally bulky after the boosts. But firstly, I was thinking, are you sure this Uxie will work for the tournament? It comes from Platinum, so if the tournament uses the usual Battle Spot rules, it won't be allowed. You could get my other Bold Uxie that comes from ORAS instead. I would definitely make sure to retrain Uxie to have max SpAtk though, because even at +2, it won't be hitting so hard with that base 75 if it's uninvested. For the item, since you want to stay on the field as long as possible and tank a few hits as you 2-3HKO your opponents, leftovers is definitely the way to go.
A moveset I would see making sense would be Psyshock (to not be walled by special tanks), Dazzling Gleam (for dark types), Thunderbolt (or another coverage move such as Energy Ball), and Heal Bell since one way you could get beat would be toxic stall - if you get poisoned, you let yourself take the first 2-3 turns of toxic since they're small and try to KO or at least damage the staller, then you surprise it with Heal Bell and force them to restart the toxic again, so you in the end you win this 1v1 war. Another option would be Chesto Berry with Rest instead of Heal Bell, to allow you not only to recover your full HP after you swept a bit and tanked damage, but also surprise toxic stall by curing yourself.

Sent: Ditto x3, Mimikyu, Rotom-W, Decidueye

Elhakmaoui : Unfortunately, I think your Lillipup was sniped :/

That's a really cool idea! When I saw you requesting that Uxie and speaking of Evoboost, I thought you wanted it as a dual screen setter to protect Eevee while it boosts :P A bulky sweeper could definitely work too, Uxie would be reaaaaaally bulky after the boosts. But firstly, I was thinking, are you sure this Uxie will work for the tournament? It comes from Platinum, so if the tournament uses the usual Battle Spot rules, it won't be allowed. You could get my other Bold Uxie that comes from ORAS instead. I would definitely make sure to retrain Uxie to have max SpAtk though, because even at +2, it won't be hitting so hard with that base 75 if it's uninvested. For the item, since you want to stay on the field as long as possible and tank a few hits as you 2-3HKO your opponents, leftovers is definitely the way to go.
A moveset I would see making sense would be Psyshock (to not be walled by special tanks), Dazzling Gleam (for dark types), Thunderbolt (or another coverage move such as Energy Ball), and Heal Bell since one way you could get beat would be toxic stall - if you get poisoned, you let yourself take the first 2-3 turns of toxic since they're small and try to KO or at least damage the staller, then you surprise it with Heal Bell and force them to restart the toxic again, so you in the end you win this 1v1 war. Another option would be Chesto Berry with Rest instead of Heal Bell, to allow you not only to recover your full HP after you swept a bit and tanked damage, but also surprise toxic stall by curing yourself.
Hey, thanks for getting back to me! I have read the rules several times just to make sure, but it does say that you can bring Pokémon in through PokeBank. Either of the Bold Uxie will work just fine for my purposes, so feel free to surprise me!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey, thanks for getting back to me! I have read the rules several times just to make sure, but it does say that you can bring Pokémon in through PokeBank. Either of the Bold Uxie will work just fine for my purposes, so feel free to surprise me!
Nice, it looks like you're right and all Pokémon are allowed, that's great! Also, I had no idea this was a doubles competition, I thought it was singles, so never mind most of the advice I gave you! In this case, though Leftovers are not bad, there is a chance you'll take 2 hits upon switch-in, so I think you'll get more HP back overall for the battle with a 50% berry (like Mago for example), and with the huge bulk, it shouldn't be too hard to get under 25% HP, so that would definitely be my choice!

I sent you the 4th Gen Uxie since it has better IVs, and put Leftovers on it, hopefully that's fine!

Nice, it looks like you're right and all Pokémon are allowed, that's great! Also, I had no idea this was a doubles competition, I thought it was singles, so never mind most of the advice I gave you! In this case, though Leftovers are not bad, there is a chance you'll take 2 hits upon switch-in, so I think you'll get more HP back overall for the battle with a 50% berry (like Mago for example), and with the huge bulk, it shouldn't be too hard to get under 25% HP, so that would definitely be my choice!

I sent you the 4th Gen Uxie since it has better IVs, and put Leftovers on it, hopefully that's fine!
That's perfect! Thank you!

Hi, I deposed a female lvl 27 poliwag this time. (Lillipup was still here but I changed for poliwag to let you find it)
Iv: 31,31,31,31,31, 0 atk for the ditto please
Trainer name : Youss'
Im building my first competitive team and I would like to get this ditto please he will help me a lot!

Last edited:
Hello
Requested: Landorus
♂
Choice Scarf
Adamant | Intimidate
IVs: 30/31/27/x/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Earthquake / Stone Edge / Explosion / U-Turn
Deposited: Yungoos lvl7 female named CUCO BLUE
IGN: Karevan

Requested: Hoopa @ Life Orb
Hasty | Magician
IVs: 12/26/31/17/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Hyperspace Fury / Psychic / Gunk Shot / Drain Punch
OT: Mac
IGN: Matt
FC: 0044-3036-0995
Reason: Just 2-3 mythicals left till I should be caught up from those giveaways I missed a few years back
Thanks!

Last edited:
Perfect Ditto! W A Golden Bottle Cap
-IGN: BCA
-PKMN: LV. 16 Male Salandit, Ultra Ball
-MSG: Please trade with me. Thanks in advance.
-Reason: Breeding purposes (OBV)

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Choice Scarf Landorus

IGN: Aryenzae
Deposited: LVL 49 female Zubat
Reason I want it: Wanna try this beast out in Battle Tree hoping to get to 100 wins.
:)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi there, I'd like to request the following Pokemon:

Requested: Ditto

• Perfect (31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly)
Deposited: female Paras, Lvl. 18
IGN: Lucifer

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
IGN: Azure
Pokemon Deposited: Lv. 17, Female Psyduck
Pokemon Requested: Modest HP Grass Ditto

I want this Ditto so I could have a HP Grass Vaporeon for the Tiny Tourney. Thanks! I'd really like a Gold Bottle Cap with the Ditto.

Perfect Ditto! W A Golden Bottle Cap
-IGN: BCA
-PKMN: LV. 3 Female Spinarak, Ultra Ball
-MSG: Please trade with me. Thanks in advance.
-Reason: Breeding purposes

I didn't see you had perfect dittos too. Stupid me. If you want your other ditto back feel free to msg me I don't want it going to waste! Sorry!

Last edited:
♂
Life Orb
Timid | Lightning Rod
IVs: 31/x/30/31/31/31 [HP Ice] (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Nasty Plot / Thunderbolt / Focus Blast / Hidden Power Ice
Additional egg moves: Fake Out, Encore, Thunder Punch, Wish

Ign: Justin
Deposited: level 30 male bewear, great ball
Reason: I'd like this for the tiny tourney, and can't get normal raichu in sun.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)