Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate! I'm interested in your Bold Shuckle. Would you be interested in this Magearna of mine (SR'd myself)?

Calm | Soul Heart
IVs: 31/0/31/26/31/30 (HP Fire)
UT

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi

I would like the Dive Ball HP Electric Horsea as well as the HP Grass Cyndaquil if that is ok

Are they for free or do you want me to offer something for it
I'll give them to you for free, PM me with a time you would be available and we can coordinate it on the GTS! (otherwise they would probably get sniped since they're level 1)

Hi mate! I'm interested in your Bold Shuckle. Would you be interested in this Magearna of mine (SR'd myself)?

Calm | Soul Heart
IVs: 31/0/31/26/31/30 (HP Fire)
UT
Sure! The Shuckle really doesn't seem like much in return for a great soft-reset, are you sure you only want that?

Sure! The Shuckle really doesn't seem like much in return for a great soft-reset, are you sure you only want that?
I just bought USUM, so I'm short on items - do you have Gyaradosite and Salamencite? I really need those!

Also, I'll have to clone the Magearna. Can you do that, or should I have someone else do it?

Last edited:
Would I be able to request a HP ice Charmander and a Farfetch’d clone from your breedables please?

Last edited:
Hi,

Interested in your adamant choice scarf Landorus-T. I've got a trade thread down below so if there is anything that spikes your interest let me know.

Good morning,

I would like to request the following Pokémon:

Bold | Dark Aura | Leftovers

IVs: 30/x/31/x/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
Foul Play / Toxic / Taunt / Roost
OT: XYZ
I also would like to request the Perfect Adamant Ditto as well, if possible. Let me know when you're ready for the trade.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I just bought USUM, so I'm short on items - do you have Gyaradosite and Salamencite? I really need those!

Also, I'll have to clone the Magearna. Can you do that, or should I have someone else do it?
I can do it, no problem! Also, I can definitely give you these mega stones, though if you just got the game, don't forget that you won't obtain the mega ring before post-game :P Just PM me with your availability for the trade, I'll be able to answer quicker through PM!

Would I be able to request a HP ice Charmander and a Farfetch’d clone from your breedables please?
Sure! Let me know by PM/VM when you'd be available to put something on the GTS, I'll try to get to it as quickly as possible to avoid snipes.

Hi,

Interested in your adamant choice scarf Landorus-T. I've got a trade thread down below so if there is anything that spikes your interest let me know.
Hi! Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything in your trade thread I could be interested in, sorry...! Just in case you're interested, I'm giving away an Assault Vest Landorus-T in my VGC giveaway, you could always replace the item on it and re-EV it since it's Adamant as well.

Good morning,

I would like to request the following Pokémon:

I also would like to request the Perfect Adamant Ditto as well, if possible. Let me know when you're ready for the trade.
Hi! I'm not sure why you had the impression that this was a giveaway thread, but it's not, it's a trade thread. The Yveltal isn't up for request. If you would like my Adamant Ditto, feel free to request it in my Ditto giveaway, the link is in my signature...!

Hello again! Would I be able to grab a breedable of your Adamant Growlithe in a fast Ball please? It has all the egg moves I’m looking for :)

Hello :) I'd love to get your shiny Bruxish - I have these for trade if you are interested.

Pokes for trade - Penta-flawless:

x1 Modest Poplio (Torrent)
x1 Jolly Gible (Beast ball)(Sand veil)
x2 A-Sandshrew (Diveball) (Slush rush) x1 egg move
x2 Adamant Growlithe (Loveball) (Intimidate) x4 egg moves
x1 Bold Growlithe (Level ball) (Intimidate) x2 egg moves
x2 Careful Growlithe (Level ball) (Intimidate) x2 egg moves
x10 Timid Eevve (Mixed abilities) (Friendball x4 egg moves)
x1 Calm Vullaby (Loveball) (Overcoat) x4 egg moves
x2 Timid Vanilite (Loveball) (x2 HP: Fire) x2 Flawless
x1 Calm Togepi (Pokeball) x3 egg moves
x1 Quiet (Nestball) Snower (HP: Fire - 0 IV speed)
x1 Jolly (Lureball) Magikarp

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hello :) I'd love to get your shiny Bruxish - I have these for trade if you are interested.

Pokes for trade - Penta-flawless:

x1 Modest Poplio (Torrent)
x1 Jolly Gible (Beast ball)(Sand veil)
x2 A-Sandshrew (Diveball) (Slush rush) x1 egg move
x2 Adamant Growlithe (Loveball) (Intimidate) x4 egg moves
x1 Bold Growlithe (Level ball) (Intimidate) x2 egg moves
x2 Careful Growlithe (Level ball) (Intimidate) x2 egg moves
x10 Timid Eevve (Mixed abilities) (Friendball x4 egg moves)
x1 Calm Vullaby (Loveball) (Overcoat) x4 egg moves
x2 Timid Vanilite (Loveball) (x2 HP: Fire) x2 Flawless
x1 Calm Togepi (Pokeball) x3 egg moves
x1 Quiet (Nestball) Snower (HP: Fire - 0 IV speed)
x1 Jolly (Lureball) Magikarp
I'm afraid I don't really need any of these, I'm sorry! Generally, when it comes to anything I can breed, I prefer to do it myself, so I'm more interested in trades for event Pokémon and such.

Hi! I'm really interested in your Modest Heatran (the one holding a Shuca Berry). Are you looking for Johto Pokéballs? I have at least one copy for each of them; I don't have much more to offer apart from those :C

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hi! I'm really interested in your Modest Heatran (the one holding a Shuca Berry). Are you looking for Johto Pokéballs? I have at least one copy for each of them; I don't have much more to offer apart from those :C
Hi! The Heatran you want happens to be precisely the one I'm offering in my VGC Factory giveaway! You can simply request it there for free :)

I'm really interested in your Calm Pentagon Heatran because I need one for the Ultra No Holds Barred; but I don't have much to offer. I can offer an apricorn balls such as Level Ball Vullaby with 4 egg moves, Timid Cutiefly in a Fast Ball with 4 egg moves, Jolly Buneary in a Dream Ball with 4 egg moves, and a Love Ball Jangmo-o with 3 egg moves, and a Dream Ball Bagon with 4 egg moves. I have some legendary Pokemon, but since you like control over your projects, you probably aren't interested.

may i ask for what is currently available?
i don't think i have much to trade tho.

edit: i could get you pheromosa's and baby gibles(will have 5 ivs and jolly HA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)