DUU Swiss TOUR!

fun fact: aray was nice enough to replay g2 after I circle throwed out my tauros AGAIN

i swear to god if i fuck up smeargles set A THIRD TIME im gonna quit smogon

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
ROUND 3 ENDS FRIDAY NOVEMBER 4th nighttime est
https://battlefy.com/icpatournament...4c7f/stage/58100b54c8ceb84103bfe1ce/bracket/3
AuraRayquaza vs thebagman
Nido-Rus vs Hashtag
mang@ team vs Tymano
DaAwesomeDude1 vs Elegyy
BlueSkiddoWeCanToo vs CMG
Mishimono vs Test Bot #
n10sit vs Demantoid
talkingtree vs Matame
Memoric vs Contact
Yoda2798 vs frania
GreenGogoatttt vs ClaimingRobin
qsns vs marilli
Dashspin vs miltankmilk
Paraplegic vs Qazoo306

Host’s Notes. Week2
CharX Counter:
9 (6-3) (+2 same game)
Trickroom Ticker: 11 (6-5) (where TR was set; +2 same game)
Suicide Stats: 3 explosions
Marvelous Mons: A not often seen mega with a good CharX matchup is Mega Alteria. It has won some games in this tour, has unique typing and option to go physical or special. After a poor performance last week CharX had a good showing in r2. Still myself and some others are unconvinced this mon is broken in duu.
Top Player Pick: Tymano. He definitely had the toughest first 2 weeks: first the Clius DUU tour champ, Memoric, then 4-1 DPL DUU player Yoda. This week Tymano brought an interesting mega Latias semi room in a very close game 1. The next game he took 5-0 with QD volc on another interesting team. He has been actively playing DUU over the past months and is proving to be one of the best.
Spectacular Set: This week had a lot of lopsided and haxy sets; in the last game of the week Dad1 vs Blueskiddo bring some neat teams in a fun to watch 3 game set. In game 1 dad1 decimates with dianie+follow me blastoise; blue is unable to break the core. In game 2 blue make a comeback with a Sun team. In the final game blue brings both QD volc and Ddance CharX but neither of these mons are able take control of the game. Dad1's Espeed genesect + Mega blastoise take out volc early on. Then a well-played Aerodactyl + Hitmontop keep CharX subdued. Dad1 wins the set
Weather Report: Using the same TR Exeggutor+Houndoom team, Hashtag shines in the Sun while qsns can’t handle the heat. 2 wins, 3 losses for sun. Test Bot’s Sandstorm takes a loss vs TR Camerupt. 0-1 for sand in back to back weeks. Round3’s forecast looks rainy
Quotable: ★Hashtag: chansey is a threat in duu (host note: someone stop this man)
Highlight match: Mang@ Team vs Tymano. Both are undefeated and coming off 2-0 victories against strong opponents.

ROUND 3 ENDS FRIDAY NOVEMBER 4th nighttime est
https://battlefy.com/icpatournament...4c7f/stage/58100b54c8ceb84103bfe1ce/bracket/3
AuraRayquaza vs thebagman (2-0)
Nido-Rus vs Hashtag (activity)
mang@ team vs Tymano (given win)
DaAwesomeDude1 vs Elegyy (given win)
BlueSkiddoWeCanToo vs CMG(2-0)
Mishimono vs Test Bot #(2-0)
n10sit vs Demantoid (2-1)
talkingtree vs Matame (2-1)
Memoric vs Contact (2-0)
Yoda2798 vs frania (2-1)
GreenGogoatttt vs ClaimingRobin (2-0)
qsns vs marilli (activity)
Dashspin vs miltankmilk (2-0)
Paraplegic vs Qazoo306 (given win)

Last edited:
As frania did last round, I'm posting for future reference. I've tried to contact BlueSkiddoWeCanToo (I wrote in his profile page), but he hasn't said a word. I wrote the messages like 10 hours ago and he's been online 2 hours ago. No response. Also, I haven't seen him on showdown. Not calling activity yet, but I'm writing this just in case I had to

Fran

formerly Frania
is a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
As frania did last round, I'm posting for future reference. I've tried to contact BlueSkiddoWeCanToo (I wrote in his profile page), but he hasn't said a word. I wrote the messages like 10 hours ago and he's been online 2 hours ago. No response. Also, I haven't seen him on showdown. Not calling activity yet, but I'm writing this just in case I had to
well what i did diffrently is posted after a couple days, sometime before the deadline not the same day the round was posted,,

For me n1n1 posted yesterday, and I'm not calling activity, I'm just leaving the message there. I don't know his gmt and I don't know how much time we're gonna have to play, so I wanted to make clear I tried to contact. Sry if it bothered anyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)