SM NU dual screens electrode

ight so basically i made a team focused around dual screens electrode so ye here goes.

Electrode @ Light Clay
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Volt Switch
- Taunt

pretty simple and straight forward set. lead off with him, taunt if needed, if not then just setup a screen depending on what your opponents lead is, example : hydreigon = light screen, passimian = reflect. volt switch to pivot around, taunt so that things cant setup or use hazards. light clay because it makes the screens last longer.

Scrafty @ Leftovers
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Poison Jab
- Crunch
- Drain Punch

next up is a dragon dance set scrafty. under screens this guy is a monster. dragon dance over bulk up bc that extra speed is very handy, and you dont really need the defense since reflect will most likely be up when you have him out. poison jab for fairies, drain punch because missing high jump kick is a pain, crunch for coverage. leftovers so that you get extra health along with the drain punch.

Vivillon @ Wide Lens
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Hurricane
- Substitute

next up is vivillon. also a monster under screens, and serves as a special attacking sweeper. quiver dance for the spA and speed boosts. sleep powder over stun spore so that there isnt a chance for the opponent to potentially taunt/attack you. hurricane over energy ball and bug buzz because scrafty deals with psychic/bugs, and hurricane is just better. subsitute because why not lol, adds a layer of protection over the screens. wide lens because missing your sleep powders/hurricane sucks.

Druddigon @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 128 Def / 124 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Glare
- Dragon Tail
- Taunt

next up is druddigon. basically a support one, rocks and dragon tail are for chipping away at the opponent, glare for slowing down the opponent and potentially getting a full para which makes dragon tailing a lot better. taunt so that the opponent cant setup or do some crazy shenanigans. rocky helmet for chipping away at pokemon like ambipom and all that jazz.

Comfey @ Life Orb
Ability: Triage
Timid Nature
- Draining Kiss
- Calm Mind
- Giga Drain
- Substitute

next up is comfey. just your standard comfey set, calm mind for that juicy special attack raise, giga drain for things like seismitoad, quagsire, etc. draining kiss for dragons and darks and stuff like that, also for the healing, subsitute for an extra layer of protection over the screens. ability is triage so that giga drain and draining kiss have priority.

Dhelmise @ Leftovers
Ability: Steelworker
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Anchor Shot
- Power Whip
- Synthesis

last but not least is dhelmise. rapid spin to get rid of hazards. anchor shot over heavy slam to trap fairies and stuff. power whip because it does big damage and its good coverage. synthesis for healing.

welp thats the team. id love any suggestions and tips from u peeps. but ye. ill leave u with the pokepaste and some replays.

https://pokepast.es/e52dbf6cf1976b43

replays :
this one isnt from me, but from a friend. basically scrafty putting in work http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nu-937213557

scrafty putting in some more work http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nu-937202217

scrafty putting in even more work http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nu-937180034

k thx bye

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Hey ghostified, i really like your idea but it looks like a mixture of HO and BO, so guessing that what you were looking for was an HO team i'm going to suggest you some changes.

Minor Changes
Vivillon doesn't need Wide Lens, the ability itself gives the accuracy boost it needs to hit sleep powder and hurricane and a Timid nature is better than modest to be able to sleep mons such as golbat or rotom while being unboosted.
Vivillon @ Leftovers
Ability: Compound Eyes
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Hurricane
- Substitute

Druddigon
loves a more offensive set here, Z allows him to have a one time nuke while also giving rocks to the team.
Druddigon @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature

- Stealth Rock
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch

comfey
behind screens can be lethal, this spread allows you to outspeed max speed adamant garbodor and max speed timid incineroar while you hit him harder thanks to a modest nature.
Comfey @ Life Orb
Ability: Triage
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draining Kiss
- Calm Mind
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Major Changes
>
: Incineroar is usually a better sweeper than scrafty, bu + flame charge allows him to behind screens set up vs almost any mon, vs toxic users use substitute (unless is golbat), this set eats any super effective attack behind screens (bar critical hits) and then after weakness policy you can sweep with power trip.
Incineroar @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 244 HP / 40 Def / 104 SpD / 120 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Flame Charge
- Substitute
- Power Trip

>
: Dhelmise just doesn't fit here having spin isn't as important as having another sweeper, chople berry allows you to not get revenge killed by passimian and also get your weak armor activated in more situations. Kabutops is also an excellent sweeper thanks to it amazing power.
Kabutops @ Chople Berry
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Liquidation
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Stone Edge

The team
(click on the mons to see the paste)
I hope that you like the changes i made, i tried to keep as similar as possible, feel free to test this version and let me know if you have any questions ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)