Dream Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm trying to make a perfect version of this team I have in mind{right natures, although not neccesarily perfect IVs.}

I'll eventually have to replace all of them since some like the Bisharp have the wrong nature. All have average IV's{Rampardos, despite being ev trained in speed, is still several points below the max speed for its nature. I don't care though.}

Anyways, for now, I'll just settle for getting a better Accelgor and Bellossom. I want non-hacked pokes. I need a timid female Accelgor/Shelmet to make eggs with spikes, and a bold or modest Bellossom/oddish line with good IVs to make oddish eggs. For trade, I have a ton of Hariyama's with bullet punches, hoppips with encore filling up two boxes{all these from years ago.} Tons of Reversal scythers, some with technician, and some with bug swarm. Only some from each of these have a good nature. Although you could ask for a poke, and I'll see if I have it. Oh yeah, I also happen to have a bold chansey at lv.15 for some reason and a ferrothorn with a good defensive nature{takes away from special attack, and increase def/sp def, can't remember which at the moment.}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)