DPP UU League VII - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentine

Banned deucer.
we're trying to get adv done, fakes has been online, we're welcome to a double sub if golden sun never shows, we just want to get a done.. or a dead game i guess.

we're trying to get adv done, fakes has been online, we're welcome to a double sub if golden sun never shows, we just want to get a done.. or a dead game i guess.
Fakes missed his time on more than one occasion, GS also informed fakes he couldn't play today and fakes then missed the second scheduled time. You do not warrant a double sub for consistently missing the scheduled time, Fakes was on the same time as gs yesterday but dodged him. This is evident by you trying to settle for a dead game, instead of pushing for activity yourself.

If anything, Sharks are entitled to an activity win as Golden Sun was prepared to play on more than one occasion, but fakes kept no-showing.

Regards,

God.

Last edited:
Fakes missed his time on more than one occasion, GS also informed fakes he couldn't play today and fakes then missed the second scheduled time. You do not warrant a double sub for consistently missing the scheduled time, Fakes was on the same time as gs yesterday but dodged him. This is evident by you trying to settle for a dead game, instead of pushing for activity yourself.

If anything, Sharks are entitled to an activity win as Golden Sun was prepared to play on more than one occasion, but fakes kept no-showing.

Regards,

God.
Keep the activity win you fucking pussies y'all suck ass.
Smashed.

Teal7-0

Big talk from a guy with a negative record.

Thanks man for reminding us that team match up decides ORAS OU bouts n_n. Must've been really hard for your player to win when all he had to do was click high jump kick and not miss. Especially after he got 2 flinches and a crit, on the other hand I needed one flinch and I didn't get it.

Edit: That being said, I'm not mad as you are. Probably cause my team just smacked yours?

Big talk from a guy with a negative record.

Thanks man for reminding us that team match up decides ORAS OU bouts n_n. Must've been really hard for your player to win when all he had to do was click high jump kick and not miss. Especially after he got 2 flinches and a crit, on the other hand I needed one flinch and I didn't get it.
I admit I'm garb, you claim to be the greatest <3

I said after next week, I predicted the loss as I predict everything correctly.

You're still not making play offs little man

Regards,

God.

I am, but I didn't lose because I lacked the skill to win. I was just unlucky, and my manager doens't know how to utilize my 'great' capabilities. All love though marthy <3. We will meet in the play offs and face off in bw ou, i promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)