DPP Cup III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reporting activity, scheduled for yersterday but my opponent had problems with his net, so we agreed to play today. Vmd him 2 hours and 20 mins ago since he didnt contact me again but he hasnt replied. I would like to play if he still want to do and we can get an extension (so im requesting an extension if he agrees).

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
We didnt schedule via VM since I see him a lot on the server, challenged him once but didnt want to play and I expected to see him during the weekend but never caught him, this is an activity post but requesting a little extension to schedule and play.

Uh I missed Saturdays time with my opp because of parents, we rescheduled for Sunday and apparently managed to miss each other, so, uh, whatever is appropriate for this scenario I guess

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Activity

Fish1899 vs Sand Castle - Seems Sand Castle missed the scheduled time. Didn't attempt to reschedule after. Activity for Fish1899
GOAO vs Lord Ninjax - Seems Lord Ninjax missed the scheduled time twice. Activity for GOAO
Eo Ut Mortus vs Hyogafodex - Hyogafodex apparently missed the scheduled time and didn't try reschedule. Activity for Eo.
Britania vs bluri - apparently Britania missed the scheduled time. Activity for bluri.
reyscarface vs dodmen - dodmen never replied to reyscarface's vm. Activity for rey.
benbe vs HQuaze - HQuaze apparently missed the scheduled time and is now on vacation. Activity for benbe.
Reymaki vs Lord Moet - Lord Moet never replied to Reymaki's VM. Activity for Reymaki.
Oshawott Fan vs ToF - Oshawott Fan didn't reply to ToF's suggested time and didn't show up. Activity for ToF.
Shogarth vs Texas Cloverleaf - Shogarth hasn't been on since the 14th. Activity for Texas.
Smurf. vs Lavos Spawn - Smurf suggested a time and Lavos stopped responding. Activity for Smurf.
u mad bro vs Ron; - u mad bro never replied to Ron;'s vm. Activity for Ron;.
Level 56 vs UD - Seems UD missed the original scheduled time. Activity in Level 56's favor.
Lethal Ammo vs PDC - Lethal Ammo didn't show up to the scheduled time. Activity for PDC.

Coinflips

NicoReaper vs Santu
Adam the first
vs Shiba
MarceloDK vs Arii Stella
charroshi vs Empo

Extensions

Philip7086 vs e7e
Steve Angello vs Myzozoa
Groudon. vs Sharp Ladder UU
Oibaf cune vs CZ.
Colchonero vs Sunding
Gene Sp vs New Breed
Rafifou64 vs JACOB
Unamed vs badabing
Kiyo vs HT
Mazinger vs Zenadark - The reason I'm extending this is because I feel like both parties are trying to get this done but let me be clear. Zenadark you will schedule a proper time to play your opponent. No "play now" fucking around. If you don't schedule a time with your opponent I'll hand you an activity loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)