Dota 2

Grand finals a bit disappointing for anyone else? It feels like Misery was a bit on tilt after game 2. Lots of questionable positioning and drafts in the next two games.

Huge props to wings though, totally deserved. Iceice and Shadow are so fucking good. Faith was also super consistent. Chinese Doto best Doto

Grand finals a bit disappointing for anyone else? It feels like Misery was a bit on tilt after game 2. Lots of questionable positioning and drafts in the next two games.

Huge props to wings though, totally deserved. Iceice and Shadow are so fucking good. Faith was also super consistent. Chinese Doto best Doto
I think the game 3 draft was fine for DC they just played pretty badly and missed a lot of important spells but the game 4 draft required them to have at least a 20k gold lead before am has manta because all 3 of their cores are just terrible versus am though the ns pick was good for their plan.

Game three draft resolution probably should have gone diffusal instead of finishing the crit. Probably would have netted some key kills. Positioning was more an issue game 3 if anything getting caught in some chronospheres that shouldn't have happened.

I don't like when you open with the same two heroes three games in a row though

Also Shadow is a fucking bash lord

I really believe if EG would have made it into the Grand Finals that ppd would have drafted much better then DC Gaming. But hey; second and third for the US in Dota isn't bad. :)

I really believe if EG would have made it into the Grand Finals that ppd would have drafted much better then DC Gaming. But hey; second and third for the US in Dota isn't bad. :)
i agree completely. hopefully ppd uploads a video describing his thought process like last TI

yo we've been having a lot of inhouses for this game on our discord server. if anyone on here is interested in joining the group LMK, we're a pretty friendly group aside from resident fuckboi CTC :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)