Don't Use That, Use This: AG

I'm going to point out that the order of the things is messed up

Kinda like this

Other than that, is pretty useful, specially for someone that is trying to get into AG
*thumbs up*

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
I'm going to point out that the order of the things is messed up

Kinda like this

Other than that, is pretty useful, specially for someone that is trying to get into AG
*thumbs up*
Try again, please? I had the same problem when I was uploading and previewing the article, so I ended up making a couple tweaks, which apparently screwed things up on your end, leading me to think the problem is browser dependent. To try and fix it I redid the HTML in a completely different way that /should/ be consistent across browsers, but it'd be cool if you could double check whether it actually worked because I suck and I kinda had to improvise.

Try again, please? I had the same problem when I was uploading and previewing the article, so I ended up making a couple tweaks, which apparently screwed things up on your end, leading me to think the problem is browser dependent. To try and fix it I redid the HTML in a completely different way that /should/ be consistent across browsers, but it'd be cool if you could double check whether it actually worked because I suck and I kinda had to improvise.
Yep, now it is fixed ;)

There's so much trash on the AG ladder that this article should get a sequel at some point. Cases in point: Dream Eater and/or Nightmare Darkrai, Eruption Groudon (especially if not primal), and Cosmic Power in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)