Does professay (site) work?

I failed calculus-based physics last term and got an A this term when I retook it, failing isn't the end of the world. I know that it may suck, but I also know kids that have tried using online essays, it never ends up well.

If you've done research and got sources ready, you can easily cover 1000 words a day with dedicated effort, from my experience in paper-writing.

Yeah, I've written a 20-page double-spaced paper in about 10 hours before. It was painful, but I ended up getting an A+ anyway, so it's definitely possible to write a good paper in a short amount of time :)

And Yamaha, if you still want me to look over your essay, you can PM me, and I'll try to help however I can. I'll try to point out parts of your argument that need improvement along with any grammar mistakes. I actually kind of enjoy editing things, so... yeah :)

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah I hate writing essays. One time I had 2 3000 word essays due in on the same day so I stayed up for about 48 hours doing the essays and attending classes. Got 2 B's though. Still I recommend getting sleep as it gets very hard writing decent essays (at least for me) when all you want to do it sleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)