Board Game Diplomacy - Any Way You Want It

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
tfw only me ag and Myzo show up

We will try again in a few hours could people message if they will be able to be on Discord by like midnight tonight

UncleSam

Leading this village
Ok so I am driving all day tomorrow and have to go to sleep but right now the players list I have is:

Myzozoa
Jalmont
Drawesome532
Whydon
Blazade
Aura Guardian
Agape
Hawkie
acidphoenix
Earlio
shubaka17

So that's 10. Based on the votes it looks to me like option 5 is the winner (though admittedly I only looked through them I didn't specifically tabulate them since some people didn't really make a full list, etc.) and 5 would let us go with ten as well, so I'm going to shorten the options based on what I've seen so far:
1. Go with Option 5, randomize 7 players from the above list (with Blazade giving his spot to Earlio if he gets in and Earlio does not).
2. Go with Option 5, with all 11 players. Players would draft two starting home centers rather than 3 in this case.

Worth noting that Option 1 looks to me to be the second choice, so feel free to note if you would strongly prefer that version over version 5 - if there's a huge outcry I'd consider changing it, but it seemed like everyone was ok with option 5 too. Also please list your timezone and windows of availability this week and weekend as completely as you can in EST.

The live gunboat has trained me for the hell that will be option 2.

I vote option 2.

As for availability, it's easier to list when I'm NOT available. in EST, I'm NOT available in morning or early afternoon. Nor Saturday/Monday evenings. Other than that I'm free.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Uh yes draft will be real-time, though if scheduling difficulties arise I'll have everyone submit pre-draft rankings and simply simulate the draft (not hard to do for 22 picks lol)

Seems like option 2 is the majority choice here. I'd hate to see anyone excluded.

My timezone is CST and I'm totally free friday, free saturday/sunday after 9 pm and totally free any time after this weekend.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Ok so far it looks like everyone is ok with Friday, the biggest question mark I know of wrt scheduling is Agape so I'll just ask what times he can do it Friday in EST. Keep in mind the draft should not take more than ~30 minutes.

I will also consider adding in a SC in North Africa if people want more choices - having a starting position of North Africa / Tunis would be a very interesting option not available in normal Diplomacy! At the same time I would understand if people would prefer the normal board.

let's vote on NaF at the start of draft

I can do any time on friday, but I have a pathfinder game from 10pm to 2am EST, but it shouldn't affect my participation in the draft

I'd like to have the draft before that though, like 4-6 PM EST

UncleSam

Leading this village
Alright well everyone comment on Friday between 5 - 10 EST as well as past 2 AM please, I'm driving much of that day so I may or may not be able to do the earlier end of that, id shoot for either 8-9 or past 2 AM if possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)