dialganet's now Moony shop! (ref. page 11 for Gen VII stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, sounds good! I do have to warn you though that I'll be gone for possible a week starting on Friday the 10th of this month, so I might have to do one or both trades after I get back. I hope that doesn't cause any issues. :( I'm going to try and get them before I go, but if either I can't get them in time or if the trade can't otherwise be gone before then, I can just get them while on the road and trade whenever I get back.

Just to clarify, it was a Moon Ball Absol you wanted, correct? I'm guessing you meant moon ball when you said dream ball Absol in your reply. If you did want a Dream Ball one I might have trouble getting that since I currently don't own any Dream Ball pokemon sadly.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Awesome, sounds good! I do have to warn you though that I'll be gone for possible a week starting on Friday the 10th of this month, so I might have to do one or both trades after I get back. I hope that doesn't cause any issues. :( I'm going to try and get them before I go, but if either I can't get them in time or if the trade can't otherwise be gone before then, I can just get them while on the road and trade whenever I get back.

Just to clarify, it was a Moon Ball Absol you wanted, correct? I'm guessing you meant moon ball when you said dream ball Absol in your reply. If you did want a Dream Ball one I might have trouble getting that since I currently don't own any Dream Ball pokemon sadly.
Yap sorry, I got tangled while checking the thread and multiple trades, I meant moon ball :)

Also, don't worry about timing, that's not an issue to me. Besides, I will be on vacation (and with no internet) from Saturday 18th to the end of the month, so we can procrastinate all the time necessary.

What about the second mon?

Yeah, I thought so, I was just checking just in case, better to be safe than sorry as they say. And as for that second pokemon, for pokemon that's not on your list and is competitively good off the top of my head I know I have parents for a Litwick, Nest Ball Phaumptump, and Sandile. I'm flexible about pokeball for Litwick and Sandile. I have more options though if none of those work for you; I can pretty much obtain anything aside from legends/shinies for 5 IVs. I also can do hidden power pokemon or 0 attack ones.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Yeah, I thought so, I was just checking just in case, better to be safe than sorry as they say. And as for that second pokemon, for pokemon that's not on your list and is competitively good off the top of my head I know I have parents for a Litwick, Nest Ball Phaumptump, and Sandile. I'm flexible about pokeball for Litwick and Sandile. I have more options though if none of those work for you; I can pretty much obtain anything aside from legends/shinies for 5 IVs. I also can do hidden power pokemon or 0 attack ones.
Well, I was going to dexnav for a female nest ball Phantump tomorrow so congratulations, bull's eye: Phantump and Absol and we're good.

Let me know whenever you're done (either here, via PM or VM is equally fine); take all the time you need, of course.

Also, a small update about my SR hunt:

Latios | Federik XII (51201) | male | level 30 (untouched, but will probably be trained shortly)
31/x/31/31/31/30
Timid Nature - Levitate
Healing Pulse/Dragonbreath/Psycho Shift/Luster Purge
Notes: softresetted by me on AS during the Eon Ticket Event. Particularly attached to it because it took two weeks of furious soft-resetting. Unfortunate 30 ivs on speed because when I saw the stats I immediately panicked out and saved without thinking about the 30-31 cheese. Great Ball because it matches so greatly. No that's not funny. Currently nicknameable.

Semi-Redis

Azelf | Federik XII (51201) | ungendered | level 50 (untouched)
31/24-25/31/0-2/31/31
Jolly Nature - Levitate
Nasty Plot/Uproar/Extrasensory/Future Sight
Notes: softresetted by me on AS. I decided to settle with a defensive-speedy flawless spread since I already have a mixed flawless offensive one and I needed this spread for the suicide lead: no less, no more. Repeat Ball because of Azelf's eyes and forehead gem. Currently nicknameable.
Semi-Redis

Hello about that CMT for Gothitelle, I'd like to order one for you. CML for it.
I also want to inquire about your EV training, are you still offering that also?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hello about that CMT for Gothitelle, I'd like to order one for you. CML for it.
I also want to inquire about your EV training, are you still offering that also?
I am indeed. Might I ask for a shiny/legend for Gothita, and do some EV training to balance the scales?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
So, I'll be on vacation until the beginning of August, I'll just update the thread before going to get myself a lot of rest with a couple of new things. Thanks to all the amazing people that have helped me getting these:

Aerodactyl | Marko (33119) | Male | level 1 (untouched)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly Nature - Unnerve

Whirlwind/Roost/Tailwind/Wide Guard
Semi-redis with credits
Notes: bred by myself, ESV checked by Menezjul , hatched by zero2exe

Shinx | Federik XII (51201) | Male | level 1 (untouched)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant Nature - Rivalry

Night Slash/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang/Ice Fang
Semi-redis with credits
Notes: bred and hatched by myself on AS

dialganet

Banned deucer.
All right, I'm back from vacation and I will update the thread with the new breedables and the shinies I'm about to obtain. Everyone interested is free to post now!

For the Lugia, do you happen to have a spitback female Nest Ball Kabuto? I'm thinking about TSVing it so I don't want your flawless Pokemon to go to waste.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
For the Lugia, do you happen to have a spitback female Nest Ball Kabuto? I'm thinking about TSVing it so I don't want your flawless Pokemon to go to waste.
I can breed a female spitback (4/5 ivs) if you'd like me too. Only thing, if you might settle with it, I need some time to breed it, given the female ratio :/ (and the fact that the mother is banked and tonight it seems otherworldly clogged and I can't do a single thing).

I can breed a female spitback (4/5 ivs) if you'd like me too. Only thing, if you might settle with it, I need some time to breed it, given the female ratio :/ (and the fact that the mother is banked and tonight it seems otherworldly clogged and I can't do a single thing).
I just didn't want to use a 5 IV flawless Pokemon to work on a TSV because it's wasting one of your Pokemon. But honestly, it's up to you, if you want to breed for a spitback you can, or if you don't mind a 5 IV that you already have. It's your call ;p

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I just didn't want to use a 5 IV flawless Pokemon to work on a TSV because it's wasting one of your Pokemon. But honestly, it's up to you, if you want to breed for a spitback you can, or if you don't mind a 5 IV that you already have. It's your call ;p
Well, I could very well breed a 5iv, male or female, and keep it in an egg and trade you the egg so that you could TSV it directly, or breed the female spitback: just tell me what you prefer and I'll put it to work, it doesn't really matter to me, as long as you're satisfied:)

Well, I could very well breed a 5iv, male or female, and keep it in an egg and trade you the egg so that you could TSV it directly, or breed the female spitback: just tell me what you prefer and I'll put it to work, it doesn't really matter to me, as long as you're satisfied:)
I'll breed it the female spitback, I don't want to put you through all the trouble (despite the gender ratio >_>). Just having the Kabuto with Nest Ball is satisfying enough since I am too lazy to do any transferring right now :P

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I'll breed it the female spitback, I don't want to put you through all the trouble (despite the gender ratio >_>). Just having the Kabuto with Nest Ball is satisfying enough since I am too lazy to do any transferring right now :P
All right, just give me a little bit to breed it, and as soon as I'm done I'll VM/PM you.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Sure, no problem and thank you.
Oh, one last thing... I know it's useless, but I can also breed it with its HA (which is nothing to be proud of). Would you prefer Weak Armor or the standard and much better Swift Swim? Just to know.

You can have anything you want from my trade thread for that V-Create Victini. I'd even be willing to clone it and give you a copy back after any trade.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
You can have anything you want from my trade thread for that V-Create Victini. I'd even be willing to clone it and give you a copy back after any trade.
Nothing caught my eye, sorry. You can still have the Victini, though. The only problem is that I cannot clone; can you?

Nothing caught my eye, sorry. You can still have the Victini, though. The only problem is that I cannot clone; can you?
I'd be happy to clone it for you; I do offer that as a service in my thread. I'll be available to trade later, (around 9PM EST) and I can return your original tomorrow. Would that be okay?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I'd be happy to clone it for you; I do offer that as a service in my thread. I'll be available to trade later, (around 9PM EST) and I can return your original tomorrow. Would that be okay?
Dang, 9 PM Eastern is like 3 AM for me lol. Any chance that you might be available tomorrow at a different time?

hi can i request female spitbacks of these pkmn with their hidden abilities
Quick Ball Noibat, Dream ball Starly, Carvanha and Bagon.
i can offer dream ball vulpix, slugma, cacnea, hoothoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)