DENTONVALE: [Return!]

With offers for full-time cloners, I'm considering abandoning my limited stock model.

• You should keep it. Limiting the # of your Pokemon in the pool makes them more unique!

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Bring on the clones!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Hello, my name is Francis and I like cookies.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jay-Z

CMT

Joltik (F-Shiny LV27)

Nature : Timid
Ability : Compoundeyes
OT : Kai (50182)
IVs : 30 / X / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power Ice 70
Untrained LV27
Special Moves : None
Capture Location: Chargestone Cave
Note: Capture date is 8/19/2011 if this bothers you.

CMT

Joltik (F-Shiny LV27)

Nature : Timid
Ability : Compoundeyes
OT : Kai (50182)
IVs : 30 / X / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power Ice 70
Untrained LV27
Special Moves : None
Capture Location: Chargestone Cave
Note: Capture date is 8/19/2011 if this bothers you.

I didn't see anything today ^^

I do have a female rain dish tenta with 31/19/30/30/31/31 If your breeding for hp electric this is a great parent because only its def stat is off. Lmk if your interested in that

Edit: hmm this has hp grass 70....just realized that lol, might put it up in my thread :P

Can I get your end result for the tenta(if it gets Hp grass 70)? Im kinda disappointed that I lost rapid spin while it was in the daycare......lost my motivation to breed another one lol. I can clone it too if you like. If your not going for hp grass can I just a credit? (I can still help you clone the final result just Vm me) :)

Can I get your end result for the tenta(if it gets Hp grass 70)? Im kinda disappointed that I lost rapid spin while it was in the daycare......lost my motivation to breed another one lol. I can clone it too if you like. If your not going for hp grass can I just a credit? (I can still help you clone the final result just Vm me) :)
Sure, if you provide the mommy I can give you a copy of the end result 8)

You're going to Europe, hope you get some pictures of Big Ben and/or the Queen if you're going anyway near England. Anyway I probably already know the answer to this question but they're too tempting so CMT for that Natu, Corphish, and/or Carvanha anyway.

Would you CMT for this please?
I doubt you'll see anything you want, because you have some really good RNG skills, but there's no harm in trying :P Thanks! ._.

Natu (M-Shiny LV1)
Nature : Bold
Ability : Magic Bounce (!!)
OT : Kai
IVs : 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30
Hidden Power Fire 70
Untrained
Special Moves : Roost | Featherdance
Hatch Location: Opelucid City
Cloned by shady6121 via Action Replay

Wow your orchestra is so cool! Why aren't you coming to Turkey:(
Also I don't have a thread here yet because I cannot RNG for the life of me but I want to offer a RNGed DW female Dratini with these IVs: 30/31/31/31/29/31, shiny. RNGed by a friend. I am interested in your Venipede:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)