Death Valley About to be a thread with 50 + battle ready pkmn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey yo, speaking of spitbacks, do you mind if the Elekid is a 5 IV spitback? I've been breeding for so long that my Hatch Power went from Level 1 to Level 3, and I still haven't found a 31/31/31/31/x/31 Female
hey if you are having trouble with it i could just have a spitback for spitback trade if that works for you :)

Well, I'm not interested in any of your spitbacks, but might be in an event Mew. Would you trade it for multiple female rare ball fossils?
If not, no worries. The only use I really have for a Mew is as a trophy anyway. :D

PS: I can clone it for you, if you need me to, otherwise... nevermind.

Last edited:
Well, I'm not interested in any of your spitbacks, but might be in an event Mew. Would you trade it for multiple female rare ball fossils?
If not, no worries. The only use I really have for a Mew is as a trophy anyway. :D

PS: I can clone it for you, if you need me to, if not... nevermind.
well if you could clone it and be a no-redis copy than yes...

ok premier aerodactyl,dream kabuto and repeat anorith
Alright. I'll try to have the fossils ready in the next 24 hours and to decide whether I would prefer the Timid or the Modest Mew.

btw: Whichever Mew I'll pick, I can send you multiple copies back so you have some in stock, since I clone with the "Fill Box 1" QR code exploit and have no use for 29 Mew anyway. ^^

EDIT: Before someone asks, I have a second 3DS that hasn't been updated yet. Nintendo won't be able to keep me from abusing that exploit with forced updates... :P

Alright. I'll try to have the fossils ready in the next 24 hours and to decide whether I would prefer the Timid or the Modest Mew.

btw: Whichever Mew I'll pick, I can send you multiple copies back so you have some in stock, since I clone with the "Fill Box 1" QR code exploit and have no use for 29 Mew anyway. ^^

EDIT: Before someone asks, I have a second 3DS that hasn't been updated yet. Nintendo won't be able to keep me from abusing that exploit with forced updates... :P
alright cool thx

I just wanted to let you know that the Premier Ball HA Aerodactyl, Dream Ball HA Kabuto and Repeat Ball HA Anorith (all female spitbacks) are ready. I can trade in about one hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)